PDA

View Full Version : Any trance lovers out there in London ???

cherise
Mar 25th, 2008, 17:30
Hey folks,

I'm sad to have to post this question, but after much desperation and pulling of hair, I have to ask: "Are any other trance lovers out there in London, especially West London?"

Trance music is my passion, but on more times that I care to admit, or can remember, I've had to give up on the idea of going to a gig because I don't have anyone to go with :cry:, and I've reached the end of my tether! This can't go on like this any more!! :wall:

Surely there have to be other people out there like me, who love the music but don't have pals who like it. How am I supposed to cope? I really want to make friends in London who I could get to know, hang out with, go to gigs (festivals too - I really, really want to go to Global Gathering, but yet again, I have no one to do this with!), discuss music, chat, and all good things that friends do together. :hug::icecream::beer2:

Short of going to gigs and handing out personal friendship offers on fliers, I'm at a loss on what to do. Advice much appreciated :).
:thankyou:

Lazarus
Mar 25th, 2008, 17:52
Hi mate :wave: Welcome to AH too btw :)

The good news is, like so many of us here at AH, I also share your passion. I'm completely confident that no-one else on the planet likes trance quite as much as I do :lol: The bad news is, I'm about 150 miles north of London and as yet, I've still never gone out clubbing there before so I can't help you on that I'm afraid...

Saying that though, I'm sure there are enough trance-lovers in London and I'm sure your paths will cross before long :smile1:

Ronny K.
Mar 25th, 2008, 19:31
Im sure, so im really trance, especially uplifting lovers and living in London. That was good news, bad news is, dont have too much time to visiting any clubs, cuz music production get all of my free times. And if u dont believe so im BIG trance lovers, go to check my myspace page and u will see.

I would like to speak with someone in London about that kind of music anyway (sometimes). Just lemme know. :o)

Lazarus
Mar 26th, 2008, 22:29
I keep hearing great things about Electronic Sessions, especially their boat parties on the Thames :smile1:

OMUIR
Mar 28th, 2008, 11:26
Hey, fellow Trance lover!

Im down the road in Brighton......

We did Sander and Marco V @ Turnmills the other week, was excellent! Did you go?

Why o why are they turning it into offices?!

MB

Hey folks,

I'm sad to have to post this question, but after much desperation and pulling of hair, I have to ask: "Are any other trance lovers out there in London, especially West London?"

Trance music is my passion, but on more times that I care to admit, or can remember, I've had to give up on the idea of going to a gig because I don't have anyone to go with :cry:, and I've reached the end of my tether! This can't go on like this any more!! :wall:

Surely there have to be other people out there like me, who love the music but don't have pals who like it. How am I supposed to cope? I really want to make friends in London who I could get to know, hang out with, go to gigs (festivals too - I really, really want to go to Global Gathering, but yet again, I have no one to do this with!), discuss music, chat, and all good things that friends do together. :hug::icecream::beer2:

Short of going to gigs and handing out personal friendship offers on fliers, I'm at a loss on what to do. Advice much appreciated :).
:thankyou:

trace of trance
Mar 28th, 2008, 19:28
(festivals too - I really, really want to go to Global Gathering, but yet again, I have no one to do this with!)

ok im gonna go with you :) im rather super excited about it atm :super:

cherise
Apr 1st, 2008, 12:14
I keep hearing great things about Electronic Sessions, especially their boat parties on the Thames :smile1:
I was all set to go to their next session (this weekend!!!) to see Mike Koglin, but I've just found out they've sold out :cry:

trace of trance
Apr 1st, 2008, 12:27
I was all set to go to their next session (this weekend!!!) to see Mike Koglin, but I've just found out they've sold out :cry:

awww :hug: maybe next time? honestly I would have been a lil jealous to you if u went there :mask:

cherise
Apr 1st, 2008, 17:47
awww :hug: maybe next time? honestly I would have been a lil jealous to you if u went there :mask:

You can never be jealous of me and my 'social life' as it's almost non-existant! :P Your's is waaay cooler than mine and you know it :mask:

willwatson
Apr 26th, 2008, 05:36
You can never be jealous of me and my 'social life' as it's almost non-existant! :P Your's is waaay cooler than mine and you know it :mask:

Welcome to the AH forum :)

I'm Will, I'm one of the DJ's on here.

I'm from Northampton which is about 45mins by train from Euston. Myself and some friends are hopefully hitting The Gallery at Ministry of Sound in two weeks for Sander Van Doorn. ( I typed Turnmills then. Eeek!)

Add me on MSN if you want to talk about things. willwatson9455@hotmail.co.uk

Chat soon :wave:

scrammbledeggs
May 14th, 2008, 14:37
right i guess you need to tell me more about what type of trance you are into cherise?

who are your favourite dj's, tracks? etc

i also live in london and am also considering going to ministry of sound this friday for marcus shultz, mike and blake jerrell.

looking forward to your reply

JUNIORNO1
May 26th, 2008, 06:00
I dont live in London i live in Birmingham. But like you i love Trance music i go to Global every year. Maybe we can sort something out

cherise
Jun 11th, 2008, 14:54
right i guess you need to tell me more about what type of trance you are into cherise?

who are your favourite dj's, tracks? etc

i also live in london and am also considering going to ministry of sound this friday for marcus shultz, mike and blake jerrell.

looking forward to your reply
Hi scrambledeggs :wave:

scrammbledeggs
Jun 12th, 2008, 23:48
hey cherise..... where you been.????? :(

scrammbledeggs
Jun 12th, 2008, 23:48
ps we may be going to morco v at MOS next friday if you fancy it

cherise
Aug 5th, 2008, 20:21
ps we may be going to morco v at MOS next friday if you fancy it
Ha, looks like I missed that post.. :mask: sorreee :blush:

QueenieD
Sep 9th, 2008, 16:50
Hellooo,

There is an aviv Trancer here, in NW London, im not an expert on artists and producers even the names of most tunes, but i just love it and have burned many holes in many dance floors, even muddy ones... good to meet you all ..

SentriX
Sep 15th, 2008, 19:46
muddy? ahhgg went to VanFest in Malvern at the weekend. They had a rave tent - had to wade through mud upto your knees to get there though :)

cardboard
Jan 2nd, 2009, 13:34
dont know if this is still relevant at all but i jus did a google search and this topic came up so ive joined ah! i live west london way, massive music and trance fan!

Lazarus
Jan 2nd, 2009, 13:41
dont know if this is still relevant at all but i jus did a google search and this topic came up so ive joined ah! i live west london way, massive music and trance fan!
You definitely came to the right site if you love trance mate! :welcome:

Lee2488
Jan 9th, 2009, 01:31
New Trance Lover!!! Love my HOuse, Progressive House Stuff aswell :P :D

Only rely gt into it all over the last few months and started listening erlier last year !!!!

Was at MOS Gallery Xmas Party few weeks ago Markus and Armin were AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

O Yeh From Harrow in London!!!!!!!

ericram
Mar 29th, 2009, 03:31
Welcome to the AH forum :)

I'm Will, I'm one of the DJ's on here.

I'm from Northampton which is about 45mins by train or 1 hour in a London Limousine (http://london.nyctourist.com/london-car-rentals.php) from Euston. Myself and some friends are hopefully hitting The Gallery at Ministry of Sound in two weeks for Sander Van Doorn. ( I typed Turnmills then. Eeek!)

Add me on MSN if you want to talk about things willwatson9455@hotmail.co.uk
London Vacation (http://forum.ah.fm/ http://www.123world.com/london/london-vacation-packages.php)

Chat soon :wave:

I wish I lived in London but I do dig trance music!
If it aint trance, I aint gonna dance..:dance:

Dj_DSP
Mar 29th, 2009, 13:05
Everyone one, Nearly everyone is talking about the gallery at MOS. The Gallery at Ministry of sounds THE BEAUTIFUL GALLERY never ends...

I work for the Gallery and Armin Van Buuren is Playing next month on the 27th of Friday as its the Gallerys' Birthday btw.

1st week of next month we have Above and Beyond playing a 3 hour set, Following week Markus Schulz is playing a 3 hours set... BT and Andy Moor are also coming along down the Line. Paul Oakenfold is coming back in July after playing last year august. John 00 Fleming is coming back in august as he played last year and in th beginning of this year... For more updates jst drop me an email and i will take put your emails on listening and update you with gigs 1 month before hand so all of you are well prepared...

Peace... The Gallery Rulezz :P

bokaz
Jul 6th, 2009, 20:24
is someone coming to the EXIT festival in serbia

miahw
Jul 28th, 2009, 01:26
I'm always going to trance events in London and am going to "Discover Records, MPFS & Prehab". Details are:

Start Time: Saturday, 12 September 2009 at 22:00
End Time: Sunday, 13 September 2009 at 06:00
Town/City: London, United Kingdom

lineup:
John Askew
Activa
Ben Gold
Sly One vs Jurrane
David Murtagh
Tom Yelland
Matt Kirkland

Are you on facebook? I've already booked my ticket for this event. It's gonna be awesome!

olijaye
Sep 11th, 2010, 19:18
Hi People!

New to this Site!

viva trance!