PDA

View Full Version : AH.FM Flash Player

Dan
Apr 10th, 2008, 15:52
Hello everyone, :hug: first off would like to thank you all for supporting Afterhours radio, we have seen a huge growth in last 6 months and its due to you all :) now with the player news, we have been getting lately emails from listeners & fans that are having issues tunning in from their work or behind firewalls, and aswell that they cant install any players to actually connect and listen to AH.FM from their work.

Were proud to announce the AH.FM Player.
Afterhours Radio Player (http://www.ah.fm/player)

Here are some details about it:
1. Both High (192k) & Low (96k) buttons connect to firewall friendly ports so you can tune in anywhere as long as you have a web browser :)
2. No software players are needed to tune in.
3. Automatically connects to 192k HIGH stream.

There is still some bugs with is but not major, were in the works of adding Volume in and fixed version of POP OUT feature.

I would like to thank RaVeX Studio for spending his time and creating the player, not only he listens to AH but also supports us. Thanks

Any comments appreciated and feedback also please send the link to all your friends, even put it as your msn name :) help promote.

DreamensioN
Apr 10th, 2008, 16:03
Absolutely fantastic work, and a brilliant innovation for Afterhours.FM! Big ups to RaVeX Studio!

piccoli
Apr 10th, 2008, 16:08
fantastic work, listening throw that and it's amazing:music::super:

Afterhours:FM, the best:super::super::super:

and thanks to Ravex Studio, Dan our man:hug: and all AH staff:hug:

just one issue, in my case goes directly to low quality and i can't change to high quality

Altered-Mind
Apr 10th, 2008, 16:10
I'm gonna try this out now :smile1:

Cheers to RaVex Studio for their time and investment in this device :beer2: :grinning:

Dan
Apr 10th, 2008, 16:22
fantastic work, listening throw that and it's amazing:music::super:

Afterhours:FM, the best:super::super::super:

and thanks to Ravex Studio, Dan our man:hug: and all AH staff:hug:

just one issue, in my case goes directly to low quality and i can't change to high quality

when its gray it means its connected there auto, 192k = automatically in... you can go back and forth High & Low

piccoli
Apr 10th, 2008, 16:27
when its gray it means its connected there auto, 192k = automatically in... you can go back and forth High & Low

ohhh ok thanks Dan:hug:

really a great feature for those doesn't have any player instaled or they are out from home:music:

Dan
Apr 10th, 2008, 16:32
yes I agree its great for people sho are not so computer techie :)

LaCeeN
Apr 10th, 2008, 16:34
Woohooo, very nice idea. thank you guys! :) Maybe should create an embed version of this and people could embed into their website but maybe that's an absolutly wrong idea :D

radoxx
Apr 10th, 2008, 16:58
nice idea. works great.

but I'm an old-established WinAmp User :D

I wonder if it works in school ;)

Jellyfish
Apr 10th, 2008, 17:49
Absolutely fantastic work, and a brilliant innovation for Afterhours.FM! Big ups to RaVeX Studio!

:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree: :super::super: i hope this player fix perfectly with my psp to listen to ah at schoooll toooooo!!!!! yayyyyyyy!!!!!

Dan
Apr 10th, 2008, 18:50
nice idea. works great.

but I'm an old-established WinAmp User :D

I wonder if it works in school ;)

yeah it works in schools too :)
works everywhere :)

dfx
Apr 11th, 2008, 00:20
very nice stuff, i must say i'm impressed with this player, gj :)

maestro83
Apr 11th, 2008, 10:00
hey...make an adobe air player for ah.fm....that would just rock!

krio
Apr 12th, 2008, 07:55
nicey :ah:

Dan
Apr 15th, 2008, 05:52
really pleased with the player, seems like many people are using it :) thank you all

krisvandrinken
Apr 15th, 2008, 20:16
Really preety cool job RaVe ;) I was see them in last week and I think this is massive stuff ... Congrats :) :super:

DJ Eunostos
Apr 16th, 2008, 03:12
Awesome :wow:

i am listening right now. thnx bro. :grinning:

is better than winamp and windows meddia, this dont take much of my ram and processor. is light stuff :grinning:

Dan
Apr 16th, 2008, 04:34
Awesome :wow:

i am listening right now. thnx bro. :grinning:

is better than winamp and windows meddia, this dont take much of my ram and processor. is light stuff :grinning:

soon we add volume :P

evyqueen87
Apr 29th, 2008, 01:14
Hello everyone, :hug: first off would like to thank you all for supporting Afterhours radio, we have seen a huge growth in last 6 months and its due to you all :) now with the player news, we have been getting lately emails from listeners & fans that are having issues tunning in from their work or behind firewalls, and aswell that they cant install any players to actually connect and listen to AH.FM from their work.

Were proud to announce the AH.FM Player.
Afterhours Radio Player (http://www.ah.fm/player)

Here are some details about it:
1. Both High (192k) & Low (96k) buttons connect to firewall friendly ports so you can tune in anywhere as long as you have a web browser :)
2. No software players are needed to tune in.
3. Automatically connects to 192k HIGH stream.

There is still some bugs with is but not major, were in the works of adding Volume in and fixed version of POP OUT feature.

I would like to thank RaVeX Studio for spending his time and creating the player, not only he listens to AH but also supports us. Thanks

Any comments appreciated and feedback also please send the link to all your friends, even put it as your msn name :) help promote.

i just tried ....dan its beatiful .... my god the sound quality is much much better than going through the real player /www.realplayer.com. and i know it must sound even double better than the windows media player...i will keep you inform of any cutoffs scratchy sound and any thing in between .....

Dan
Apr 29th, 2008, 02:47
i just tried ....dan its beatiful .... my god the sound quality is much much better than going through the real player /www.realplayer.com. and i know it must sound even double better than the windows media player...i will keep you inform of any cutoffs scratchy sound and any thing in between .....

hello :) seems that realplayer has us listed as 96k quality, you can click on top banner flash to select real player 192k should be same quality as flash player.

http://ah.fm/192k.ram <-- 192k quality real player

im glad your enjoying it, please do tell all your friends :)

hardermach
Apr 29th, 2008, 21:48
awesome work mate:)

Hilox
Jul 16th, 2008, 09:10
The flash player is super fine, thanks for this.
Now im trying to play at my work and therefore i wonder whats the format of the stream, mp3? If anybody know this, please let me know.

Thanks/Hilox

Dan
Jul 16th, 2008, 11:14
The flash player is super fine, thanks for this.
Now im trying to play at my work and therefore i wonder whats the format of the stream, mp3? If anybody know this, please let me know.

Thanks/Hilox

when you launch the player it connects to 192k by default firewall friendly, you can click on low which is 96k also firewall friendly.

Both are MP3.

thank you and spread the player.

Tarek
Dec 4th, 2008, 01:43
Someone mentioned getting an embed code for this..I still see it as an excellent idea and a very good way to spread the word.

Unless there's something I missed..?

dfx
Dec 16th, 2008, 04:49
well the thing with an embed is that it will play only as long as the page is open... as soon as you follow a link, the player will stop and will have to reconnect, rebuffer etc if it's present on the new page as well.

Tarek
Dec 16th, 2008, 22:17
..and that in turn probably affects your bandwidth or something?

prophet
Dec 17th, 2008, 18:01
Nice done, very good

walexxx19
Jan 26th, 2009, 02:12
They should make this a facebook application

vibe
Jan 27th, 2009, 16:36
really nice addition, i really like it, volume is needed :)

The Cat Lady
Jan 28th, 2009, 03:40
They should make this a facebook application

Listening through it now. It works great, Dan. And it's LOUD! :super::music:

It would make a GREAT MySpace/FaceBook app. :grinning::cat:

Xothoz
Feb 16th, 2009, 20:35
Its perfect to use in the office. Nice work!

Thanks Dan!

hellokt
Jun 1st, 2009, 04:55
Hi,
I'd like to be able to use a player that works on mac..and where I can see the title of songs/artists as they are being played. I am using itunes and it doesn't support this (as far as I can tell.)

also, can i listen to you on my cell phone? i have sprint.

Just found you all this weekend, and I haven't been able to stop listening. I'm so hooked and glad there is a community here too.

cheers!

kt:super:

Dan
Jun 1st, 2009, 12:10
Hi,
I'd like to be able to use a player that works on mac..and where I can see the title of songs/artists as they are being played. I am using itunes and it doesn't support this (as far as I can tell.)

also, can i listen to you on my cell phone? i have sprint.

Just found you all this weekend, and I haven't been able to stop listening. I'm so hooked and glad there is a community here too.

cheers!

kt:super:

hello there, our flash player works on mac also Afterhours Radio Player (http://www.ah.fm/player)
I dont know what cell phone you have but if its a Nokia you can also tune in, just download their software here: Nokia Europe - Internet Radio - Internet and FM Radio - Music - Explore services (http://europe.nokia.com/A41496024)

cheers mate im glad your enjoying it.

BlackCard
Jun 4th, 2009, 18:12
i live the designm of the player and works great. Cheers to Ravex Studio. :grinning:

BlackCard
Jun 4th, 2009, 18:21
soon we add volume :P

Volume is very necessary. (I tune AH on the Office) :music:

anti-hero
Jun 8th, 2009, 14:09
great job has been done, but i can't find volume control
over all its comfortable, specially when u listen to AH in office while workin')))

Dan
Jun 8th, 2009, 22:54
great job has been done, but i can't find volume control
over all its comfortable, specially when u listen to AH in office while workin')))

volume will be added soon :)

anti-hero
Jun 8th, 2009, 23:58
volume will be added soon :)

:thankyou:

i really appreciate it :))

om3net
Jun 10th, 2009, 01:37
This is awesome news! The player looks and works great, really good job Dan. Props to RaVeX for doing this :friends:
:drunk::loveah::drunk:

desart
Aug 19th, 2009, 12:13
great
it works in SL too !

<3 wooooottttt

nibiruflush
Nov 28th, 2009, 03:16
very nice work hats off too u dan :loveah:and ones again :thankyou: and :music:

JaniX
Dec 1st, 2009, 10:57
:good2: YAY!! got this to work on my PS3 too! :music:
Normally use WinAmp, but HEY winamp aint compatible with PS3 :)

Thanks guys!

:loveah:

knageeb
Dec 11th, 2009, 14:53
mmmmmmmm good

Mike Mikhjian
Dec 11th, 2009, 16:01
For those that don't know, volume has been added!!! (Pop out functionality will be coming soon!)

NeonTiger
Dec 14th, 2009, 19:44
For those that don't know, volume has been added!!! (Pop out functionality will be coming soon!)

Awesome - volume is gewd! :music:

Mike Mikhjian
Dec 14th, 2009, 19:45
Awesome - volume is gewd! :music:
:iagree:
:bravo: haha true that!

WePlayTechno
Dec 22nd, 2009, 20:53
Any way to embed the player into my site/blog?

Dan
Dec 22nd, 2009, 21:02
Any way to embed the player into my site/blog?

Afterhours Radio Player (http://www.ah.fm/player/mini) :) code is on the site on that link

WePlayTechno
Dec 22nd, 2009, 21:10
Thanks, Dan;)
Let me know what you think ;)

p.s. same site as in my signature.

ANISSA
Dec 22nd, 2009, 22:06
really awesome radio showwwwwwwwwwwwwww
after pedro, sebastien, roger shah now talla :-) :-)

Chasis.fan
Dec 22nd, 2009, 22:15
:welcome::kissing2:

really awesome radio showwwwwwwwwwwwwww
after pedro, sebastien, roger shah now talla :-) :-)

http://hidezone.free.fr/orly.jpg

The right thread for EOYC of tonight :
http://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/21450-22-12-2009-end-year-countdown-2009-a.html

:wink:

Mike Mikhjian
Sep 15th, 2010, 02:11
looks like my player is still holding up well???? :D

Dan
Sep 15th, 2010, 12:43
works good :)

joni
Sep 15th, 2010, 14:00
yaay this is just awesome, badly enough i still have to use the shoutcast app on my ipod :P
but for my pc it's much better and for schooldays ofc ^^

Dan
Sep 15th, 2010, 14:04
yaay this is just awesome, badly enough i still have to use the shoutcast app on my ipod :P
but for my pc it's much better and for schooldays ofc ^^

iPhone, Ipad, Ipod, android etc.. its all being developed... bare with us :)

Young Free
Sep 17th, 2010, 00:45
Afterhours Radio Player (http://www.ah.fm/player/mini) :) code is on the site on that link

Going to do that! Thanks.

Acuario51
Sep 17th, 2010, 17:11
simply amazing way to promote ah.fm, thxs...!

Mike Mikhjian
Sep 20th, 2010, 03:04
iPhone, Ipad, Ipod, android etc.. its all being developed... bare with us :)

Should work well with android 2.2 users :) even the older versions work too!

darcflame37
Oct 13th, 2010, 05:26
nothing like ive seen before

great stuff ^^ :bananadance:

Dan
Nov 12th, 2010, 22:24
hows the flash player working all? any issues?

Wailo
Nov 13th, 2010, 06:25
Smooth and fine, including Facebook and Twitter functions. :good:

Tested in FireFox

Dan
Nov 13th, 2010, 10:38
thank you ... wow nice banner mate ... you mind if i use it on main page in upcoming weeks?

Wailo
Nov 13th, 2010, 15:27
of course I don't mind :friends:

Mike Mikhjian
Jan 30th, 2011, 03:03
Just an FYI, the new ah.fm music player is coming very soon!!!!

HTML5 support, should work well on all browsers / mobile devices (supporting js).

The load imprint to the current player is very tiny!

Dan
Jan 30th, 2011, 14:28
cant wait :)