PDA

View Full Version : Holla :) From East Yorkshire

Viper^
Jun 3rd, 2008, 00:07
First of all greetings from the people of East Yorkshire. Glad to be part of this radio community and I hope you all make me feel warm and welcome here. A little bit about myself.

My dj name is Viper and my real name is Dean. I have been a massive trance fan all my life since I was little. At the moment I'm just loving the pure vibe of afterhours.fm, it's just a n excellent radio. Been dj for about 5 years now and hopefully once pass all my exams at college. Might be able to get my radio show hosted on here.

:super:

If you would like to know more about me, than check out my myspace page.

MySpace.com - Viper^ - 17 - Male - Kingston Upon Hull, UK - www.myspace.com/mixmiester07 (http://www.myspace.com/mixmiester07)

Speak soon.

Regards

Viper^

Vicky Wood
Jun 3rd, 2008, 02:20
Welcome Viper from east anglia :)

enjoy ur time here....it rocks!

Lazarus
Jun 3rd, 2008, 11:36
By 'eck, there's a fellow Yorkshireman on board! :grinning:

:welcome:

Viper^
Jun 4th, 2008, 00:13
Thanks for all your messages guys :) See you all around soon.

:grinning:

mr raver
Feb 18th, 2009, 21:27
hey mate nice 2 c another person frm east yorkshire

ShellehLou
Feb 23rd, 2009, 17:11
helloooo :wave:

mr raver
Feb 23rd, 2009, 19:23
hey ppl

YorkshireTea
Oct 14th, 2009, 02:29
hey im from hull and im 21 i listen to ASOT and like ATB, Armin , Dash Berlin and watch all the european music channels. heheheeh

i hate galaxy full of rnb

TranceClubber
Oct 14th, 2009, 02:36
hey im from hull and im 21 i listen to ASOT and like ATB, Armin , Dash Berlin and watch all the european music channels. heheheeh

i hate galaxy full of rnb

Hey welcome mike :)

mr raver
Oct 14th, 2009, 20:43
yeh galaxy is crap mate it is fully of rnb a think there should be a trance station for yorkshire where in hull do u go to listen to trance n stuff?

YorkshireTea
Oct 15th, 2009, 00:15
Town is propa crap all R'n'b I go to welly sumtimes but thats house and beatport.com music but its orite and better then black music. But theres no where really in hull to hear dance.

I use internet and forigen TV (not sky coz all uk music is rnb)

mr raver
Oct 15th, 2009, 08:07
yeh a think welly is the only decent place for a bit of music bit crap realli a think welly should get sum trance nites at the place!!!