Annich
Aug 20th, 2008, 21:55
couldn't get them myself, PVD will have to do in oct

Vertigo
Aug 28th, 2008, 01:33
i figured i wouldn't be here this week so i didn't get any.... damnz

Deadlyeight
Aug 28th, 2008, 20:11
aww what a bummer no one from AH in calgary is going but me!?!

Vertigo
Aug 29th, 2008, 02:51
aww what a bummer no one from AH in calgary is going but me!?!

Ahh well It'll just be all the E tards that are just there for the drugs and not the PHAT CHOONS

Deadlyeight
Sep 8th, 2008, 19:47
Ahh well It'll just be all the E tards that are just there for the drugs and not the PHAT CHOONS

hahahahaahahh so how did you find the show!! was it not the sickest show in calgary for the past 5 years? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

CashCreew
Feb 24th, 2010, 20:53
Im sure Tiesto played the same set as he did in edmonton shaw conference center, pretty sick !
Frequency was good too. But markus at edmonton event center was the best!

dunkinz
Feb 26th, 2010, 07:22
hhhmmm... hi im new in calgary anyone knows some good places to make party :-D ? Any Nightclubs ? I didnt find here anything... ^^

Deadlyeight
Mar 20th, 2010, 02:23
hhhmmm... hi im new in calgary anyone knows some good places to make party :-D ? Any Nightclubs ? I didnt find here anything... ^^

too bad bro you missed it we had the Warehouse but its been closed for now like 2 months.... There is not much a dance scene here anymore... the only parties are on thursday nights... which still have a pretty big draw.

The best is just to cruise down 17th ave SW and look at the flyer postings there are usually posters everywhere about whats coming up, there is some shitty etiquette there though that flyers are always put on top of each other.

There are shows but not that many... we will bring the scene back to life !

dunkinz
Mar 20th, 2010, 05:46
too bad bro you missed it we had the Warehouse but its been closed for now like 2 months.... There is not much a dance scene here anymore... the only parties are on thursday nights... which still have a pretty big draw.

The best is just to cruise down 17th ave SW and look at the flyer postings there are usually posters everywhere about whats coming up, there is some shitty etiquette there though that flyers are always put on top of each other.

There are shows but not that many... we will bring the scene back to life !

thx alot for the information ... im from europe ... and is here any club like cocoon club maybe u know this club ... ? I heard something about hi fi club whats going on there ... specially sundays ?