PDA

View Full Version : t4e - Beautiful Voices

t4e
Aug 4th, 2008, 15:25
01. Keo Nozari Close Enough (Noel Sanger Remix)
02. Dogzilla Frozen (Wippenberg Remix)
03. Markus Schulz feat. Dauby Perfect (Funabashi Remix)
04. Ridgewalkers feat. El Find (Andy Moor Remix)
05. Kuffdam & Plant The Ones We Loved (Dogzilla Remix)
06. Bossanova Stonecold (afterburn remix)
07. Alex Gold Stranded In Paradise (Agnelli & Nelson Remix)
08. INXS Afterglow (Randy Boyer & Eric Tadla Mix)
09. Dogzilla Without You Original Mix
10 .Woody van Eyden & Alex M.O.R.P.H feat. Michelle Citrin Turn It On (Sean Tyas Remix)
11. Coast2Coast feat lesal and pheonix Cut me
12. Giuseppe Ottaviani No more alone

Download (http://t4e.dfx.at/t4e%20-%20Beautiful%20Voices.mp3)

Yes, Vocal Set from the "vocal hater"...but, those tracks, as the title implies, contain the most beautiful voices in trance :) :music:

Enjoy!!!!

DJ Eunostos
Aug 4th, 2008, 17:02
cool.

another one from t4e :music:

btw now i am here, i liked you last set, i think i forgot to came back and post a review.

now i am downloading this one. vocal set from a vocal hater sound interesting :mask:

SentriX
Aug 4th, 2008, 17:17
roadie downloading :)

robiejaegs
Aug 4th, 2008, 17:24
Nice t4e I liked

Haven't heard "Stone Cold" in awhile,can't go wong w/"Turn It On":super:

Tomek
Aug 4th, 2008, 17:30
#4 & #9 :choon:

jedrekmx
Aug 4th, 2008, 17:34
downloading now :super:

DJ Eunostos
Aug 4th, 2008, 18:17
good job :grinning:

good vocals trance selection. i loved

Ridgewalkers feat. El Find (Andy Moor Remix)

Massive classic track of all times, there must be more remixes of it :music:

thnx t4e

t4e
Aug 4th, 2008, 18:20
^^ thank you Bitman :hug: :mml:

Silver_Dolphin
Aug 4th, 2008, 21:34
I like Your mixes!!!
Just downloaded and will listen later on.....

Many thanks!!!!
:super::super::super:

*AvA*
Aug 4th, 2008, 22:09
another awesome set :wow: :bow: :bow:

downloading hunny ;)

AD4E
Aug 4th, 2008, 23:08
when i first saw this i was expecting (not for any particular reason) mostly female vocals... but pleasantly surprised by a nice mix of both male & female. great track-list & i have enjoyed this already. its a keeper! -steve.

SentriX
Aug 5th, 2008, 22:13
I loved track #3 but then again i love all your mixes anyways...this really hit the spot and your transitions have improved no end!

Good job with it and good luck :)

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

*AvA*
Aug 8th, 2008, 21:09
heyyy

i have already heard the set :w00t: :bow:

good selection of vocal tunes :dancing: :clap: :dancing:

CONGRATZ! :hug:

robiejaegs
Aug 9th, 2008, 12:36
Going to give another listen:)

Darlene
Aug 9th, 2008, 22:37
:music:me liked a lot!:grinning:

thanks t4e:hug:

t4e
Aug 11th, 2008, 17:25
thank you all, i'm so happy at all the great feedback :) :mml: :hug:

EDU NRG
Aug 13th, 2008, 17:53
eeeyyy t4e!!!!!!! niceeee settt vocall:D

ewe_2
Aug 13th, 2008, 21:32
As it says in my profile. I am a vocal trance lover and this mix has some of the best vocals and mixing I've heard in a while. Awesome.

D:super::music:

t4e
Aug 13th, 2008, 22:01
eeeyyy t4e!!!!!!! niceeee settt vocall:D

As it says in my profile. I am a vocal trance lover and this mix has some of the best vocals and mixing I've heard in a while. Awesome.

D:super::music:

thank you, i'm happy you enjoyed it :) :music:

Altered-Mind
Aug 14th, 2008, 18:22
i totally agree with what everyone has said about this set :smile1:

simply awesome track selection from start to finish with banging professional DJ-style like transitions :super:

Especially Bossanova - Stonecold, Afterglow, Cut Me, No More Alone, Perfect :wub: :wub: :wub:

Awesome job well done hun! :kissing2: :hug:

gabe
Aug 16th, 2008, 13:48
just amazing!!! i love the selection!

Jellyfish
Aug 16th, 2008, 14:09
pretty good vocal set, really enjoyed!!!! also have one of my best vocal tracks ever.. 09. Dogzilla Without You Original Mix ... cant avoid thinking of when i was @ trance energy and markus played it.. i think most of the ppl in that lil stage were spanish friends... what an amazing day of my life!!!!!!! thx for add it to your set!!!!!!

but i have to say.... i think if those tracks would be released nowadays.... u wont like them at all!!!! cause some of them are like those pop trance tracks u like to hate lol for example the first one... sooo give a chance to some vocal tracks!!! they deserve it!!!!!!! hahahahahah :hug::hug:

Dustwave
Aug 16th, 2008, 19:59
nice set T :hug:

t4e
Aug 17th, 2008, 01:00
pretty good vocal set, really enjoyed!!!! also have one of my best vocal tracks ever.. 09. Dogzilla Without You Original Mix ... cant avoid thinking of when i was @ trance energy and markus played it.. i think most of the ppl in that lil stage were spanish friends... what an amazing day of my life!!!!!!! thx for add it to your set!!!!!!

but i have to say.... i think if those tracks would be released nowadays.... u wont like them at all!!!! cause some of them are like those pop trance tracks u like to hate lol for example the first one... sooo give a chance to some vocal tracks!!! they deserve it!!!!!!! hahahahahah :hug::hug:

but but...i do have a couple of new ones in there :P

thanks for the feedback :hug:

nice set T :hug:

thank you :) :hug:

Malikite009
Aug 19th, 2008, 01:53
I was listening to the mix and i have to say that the transitions are really good... exquisite quality! furthermore, check out my new "type of revolution" here on the station... i plan for it to be "hot." but nice work on both the playlist and Mix :grinning:

pagefield hotel
May 15th, 2009, 13:32
nice set

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/1508/discoi.gif (http://img31.imageshack.us/my.php?image=discoi.gif)

coasternut
Mar 23rd, 2014, 05:07
So many wonderful songs that I like all mixed in a way that I would do it myself. Great job! Keep up the good work.