PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from the geordie trance community!

jamiebracken
Aug 14th, 2008, 13:51
alreet guys!!

Just joined here and wanted to say hallow to everyone. Im Jamie, 23 form newcastle, love techno beats, sawtooth strings and plucked synths :music:

After listenin to accelarate sessions with nitrous oxide on numerous occasions i felt i had to join up and get to know you all!

so yeh, im a producer, dj, attempted promoter and studio engineer, hoping to get to know some like minded people and chat about tunes until my eyes are stinging! yous al kno the crack im sure! :grinning:

latas lads nd ladies!

Lazarus
Aug 14th, 2008, 14:38
Hi there mate, good to see you! :welcome: Good to see more Brits on here :grinning:

jamiebracken
Aug 14th, 2008, 14:58
cheers for the welcome bro!!
aahh so your from donny! my mate lives down the next to the frenchgate or whatever that shopping centres called. Been out on the lash there a few times was alright! take it you used to frequent gatecrasher then as it was just down the road

Vicky Wood
Aug 14th, 2008, 15:33
:welcome:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/da/NewkieBrownAleUSImport.JPG/175px-NewkieBrownAleUSImport.JPG

Enjoy!

jamiebracken
Aug 14th, 2008, 16:29
haha thats mint, your gettin put straight on the christmas card list victoria! most helpful person ive been in contact with this afternoon and youve got me a drink. rnt u lovely!! :)

Lazarus
Aug 14th, 2008, 16:30
cheers for the welcome bro!!
aahh so your from donny! my mate lives down the next to the frenchgate or whatever that shopping centres called. Been out on the lash there a few times was alright! take it you used to frequent gatecrasher then as it was just down the road
Yes mate, I've been known to venture down there once or twice down the years :mml: The Frenchgate is still going strong, it even has a Debenhams now :lol: Am actually up in Newcastle for my stag do in a couple of weeks so if you hear a bunch of raucous Donny accents that's probably me! :drunk:

jamiebracken
Aug 14th, 2008, 16:48
Yes mate, I've been known to venture down there once or twice down the years :mml: The Frenchgate is still going strong, it even has a Debenhams now :lol: Am actually up in Newcastle for my stag do in a couple of weeks so if you hear a bunch of raucous Donny accents that's probably me! :drunk:

excellent mate, youll hav to let me know when and il hunt out some decent dance nights for you to go to, theres plenty happening up here, you need to have a good scope for the underground nights they are much more fun, but then again if its a stag do, yous may be more interested in for your eyes only or blue velvet gentlemens clubs haha you should have a good laugh we are all very friendly up here, just make sure you dnt mention sunderland ;)

PhilMetcalfe
Aug 15th, 2008, 00:06
Hey up Jamie. Welcome :welcome: It's always good to see some new Brits joining up! :)

SentriX
Aug 25th, 2008, 19:41
howay wey aye pet man like!

Loose Translation:

Hey and welcome :)