PDA

View Full Version : studio equipment for sale, i give you very nice price!

jamiebracken
Aug 15th, 2008, 15:19
Studio equipment and some other stuff
I am selling this as I have moved and don・t have the room for recording anymore, all of this stuff is under a year old and has had little use. If you・re interested in anything i・m open to offers and looking to get rid of this stuff pretty quickly as it・s not getting used and I don・t have the room for it all. I have got pictures of all this stuff just ask and il send them over
Email: brackattack187@hotmail.com
Phone: 07837133338
or just send me a message, here it is anyways hope it will all find a happy home.. I give you good price my friend!
Studio Equipment

Studio Leads
6m XLR(F)-XLR(M) - 8 for sale
6m XLR(F)-JACK cable V 2 for sale
3m Midi cable V 2 for sale
6m Jack to Jack cable V 4 for sale

Studio Microphones

RVK7 Drum Kit mic set - The complete kit includes 1 RVD1 Kick Drum mic, 4 RVD9 Dynamic Snare / Tom Mics, 2 RV4 Small Diaphragm Condenser (overhead) Mics with foam windshields and stand adaptors, 4 RVD9 mounting brackets and a solid flight-case.

RV8 Large Diaphragm condenser Microphone - The complete kit includes 1 RV8 Microphone, shock-mount, lockable aluminium flight-case, foam windshield and spare shock-mount elastic.

Mixing desk
Phonic Helix Board 18 FireWire MKII

Electric guitar
Squire Stratocaster electric guitar with jack to jack cable
Line6 PodXT

as i say im open to any offers and if anyone buys alot il knock it down. cheers

Kiel
Nov 16th, 2008, 22:42
hey lemme know the price for it all or what u got left i need most of what u got to help my studio grow :P cheerz

willwatson
Nov 25th, 2008, 20:26
How much for the XLR-Jack and Jack-Jack cables? and are they balanced?

-=Med=-
Dec 9th, 2008, 12:20
How much for the XLR-Jack and Jack-Jack cables? and are they balanced?

I'm interested to know this, i couldnt find any anywhere about 11 months ago, ended up getting some cheap ones which in turn results in a horrid amount of hiss

willwatson
Dec 13th, 2008, 01:15
still waiting for a reply... :p

Light Sequence
Dec 19th, 2008, 04:44
still waiting for a reply... :p

he must not be in much of a hurry to sell...:unsure:

t4e
Jan 16th, 2009, 17:32
hmmmm.....

jamiebracken
AH Listener
Last Activity: 29-09-2008 08:53 AM

SUNNY TOMORROW
Jan 16th, 2009, 22:31
hmmmm.....

jamiebracken
AH Listener
Last Activity: 29-09-2008 08:53 AM

He probably got rid of it anyway by now or maybe forgot he put it up here :dontknow::grinning2: