PDA

View Full Version : 30-10-2008 Russia in the Mix 002

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20

SUNNY TOMORROW
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:29
Well, there should be a playlist for each set, and you'd expect it for this current set to be on this page or the last. You can also check the very first page.

Hello in·iq·ui·trance:hug:I think only a couple of the djs have posted tracklists all day. Not very good really. I like to know what i'm listening to.

in·iq·ui·trance
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:29
ferry corsten - radio crash :choon: but getting overplayed..:P

Hey, I hear this song all the time, but didn't know the ID.

Since I'm always the last to get the ID, that probably means that the track *is* overplayed.

Altered-Mind
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:30
would be nice if one of the russian DJs play Ferry Corsten - Punk :music:

Junior
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:31
song incoming sounds promising.!

Junior
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:32
would be nice if one of the russian DJs play Ferry Corsten - Punk :music:
old Ferry was way better, Rock Your Body Rock is a top hit by him

in·iq·ui·trance
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:33
Hello in·iq·ui·trance:hug:I think only a couple of the djs have posted tracklists all day. Not very good really. I like to know what i'm listening to.

I agree. Some DJs are good about providing a tracklist for staff to post if they can't be online for their show, but I just looked and the only one I found was from Tenthu.

Altered-Mind
song incoming sounds promising.!

sounds like uplifting has arrived :driver:

Junior
loving this sounds, anyone have an ID?

Junior
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:34
sounds like uplifting has arrived :driver:
about time! any one heard ASOT, massive show it was!:music: loads of choons!

existent
this is a godd one.. :super:

The Cat Lady
Okay. I'm logged into Trackitdown.

I can't decide amongst the different mixes. I tend to want the longest one, which is Off The World (Lange Remix) (10:02).

But Off The World (Super8&Tab Remix) (8:42) and Off The World (Gareth Emery Remix) (8:11) are both very nice. What do you all think? :blink: :cat:

edit: They all cost the same.

Altered-Mind
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:35

I can't decide amongst the different mixes. I tend to want the longest one, which is Off The World (Lange Remix) (10:02).

But Off The World (Super8&Tab Remix) (8:42) and Off The World (Gareth Emery Remix) (8:11) are both very nice. What do you all think? :blink: :cat:

go for the one u like the best :cat:

super8 & tab remix has my recommendation :choon:

Junior
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:35

go for the Gareth Emery remix, imo its the best one, good sounds and sounds amazin, the Super8 and tab sounds boring, bass kinda sucks, Lange sounds the same as the Super8 remix, i say Gareth Emery remix!:grinning:

Junior
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:36
go for the one u like the best :cat:

super8 & tab remix has my recommendation :choon:
where did the uplifting trance go?:hmmm::captain:

The Cat Lady
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:37
Hmmmm. Let me listen to the samples again. I hate menus, it's so hard to decide what to eat, it's all yummy. Ack! :cat:

Altered-Mind
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:37
where did the uplifting trance go?:hmmm::captain:

prolly on a smoke break :puff:

:mask:

Junior
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:39
prolly on a smoke break :puff:

:mask:
maybe it went to look for a Paul Miller choon:music:

in·iq·ui·trance
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:40

I'm a fan of Gareth's recent work, so I would go with that in your situation. His mix of Let It Flow is absolutely brilliant.

But I have no idea of how any of them actually *sound*. :tongue:

SUNNY TOMORROW
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:41

Hi The Cat Lady:hug: I had never heared of Trackitdown till you mentioned it just now. What an interesting site:grinning:

Junior
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:42
for every good song there is always 5 songs killing it.

Altered-Mind
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:43
Hi The Cat Lady:hug: I had never heared of Trackitdown till you mentioned it just now. What an interesting site:grinning:

their tracks are a bit expensive ($2.50 per track) but their library of EDM tracks is HUGGGGGGGGEEEE!! :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

The Cat Lady
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:43
The Gareth Emery seems to be the most uplifting, but it's also the shortest one. I like it to last. Uh. If you know what I mean. :mask: :cat:

Junior
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:45
The Gareth Emery seems to be the most uplifting, but it's also the shortest one. I like it to last. Uh. If you know what I mean. :mask: :cat:
but its the best quality of trance if your looking for uplifting, if you want regular go for the Super8 one

Altered-Mind
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:45
chakalaka :choon: :choon:

Junior
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:47
chakalaka :choon: :choon:
this song is boring.:P

in·iq·ui·trance
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:48

* decides not to comment *

SUNNY TOMORROW
their tracks are a bit expensive ($2.50 per track) but their library of EDM tracks is HUGGGGGGGGEEEE!! :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

I was just window shopping:P:):hug:

The Cat Lady
but its the best quality of trance if your looking for uplifting, if you want regular go for the Super8 one

I think I HAVE to go for the Uplift. Off The World (Gareth Emery Remix) (8:11) is the winner tonight. :super:

Even if it is the shortest. :cat:

Altered-Mind
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:49
this song is boring.:P

but better than deadmau5 - clockwork :sleeping:

The Cat Lady
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:50
Okay, folks, I want to get one more to make it a nice round $5. Recommend another uplifting male vocal track for me. :super: :cat:

The Cat Lady
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:51

Have you read the book? Amazing. :grinning::cat:

Junior
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:51
I think I HAVE to go for the Uplift. Off The World (Gareth Emery Remix) (8:11) is the winner tonight. :super:

Even if it is the shortest. :cat:
its a big WIN!!!:super: 8:11 is short for you? lol

Junior
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:52
true, its way better than any mou5 productions, but still it was boring.

Altered-Mind
click me (http://forum.ah.fm/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=12696)

:mask::mask::mask:

Junior
Okay, folks, I want to get one more to make it a nice round $5. Recommend another uplifting male vocal track for me. :super: :cat:
i dont really like vocals myself, have you heard Sunlounger - Lost? or the Aly and Fila remix! massive uplifting choon!!

The Cat Lady
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:54
its a big WIN!!!:super: 8:11 is short for you? lol

I love 10 minutes tracks. They wear me out when I dance to them.

It's why I love sets so much. They are like having a 1hr track. Love them very much. That's one of the MANY reasons I love AH so much. No "track rotation" garbage. Just pure sets. :super::bravo::grinning::cat:

The Cat Lady
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:55
click me (http://forum.ah.fm/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=12696)

:mask::mask::mask:

Geeze Louise!

Sweet, sexy, hot little P-Ho. (kiss) :hug::hug::cat:

in·iq·ui·trance
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:55

Without You Near.

Heh, there's only a million mixes of that too. :P

Altered-Mind
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:56
Ashley Wallbridge - I Believe (Sied van Riel Remix) :music:

Sied's on fire this year. :bow: :bow:

Junior
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:56
I love 10 minutes tracks. They wear me out when I dance to them.

It's why I love sets so much. They are like having a 1hr track. Love them very much. That's one of the MANY reasons I love AH so much. No "track rotation" garbage. Just pure sets. :super::bravo::grinning::cat:
true, to bad Paul Miller choons dont go past 6 minutes, they would wear you out massively, i dont care how long his productions are, they are very uplifting, loads of energy put into it, and just quality sounds:music:

Junior
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:57

i dont really like Sied Van Riel.

in·iq·ui·trance
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:57

His show on AH is pretty good too.

He's a riot when he's in the forums.

in·iq·ui·trance
Oct 31st, 2008, 04:58
true, to bad Paul Miller choons dont go past 6 minutes, they would wear you out massively, i dont care how long his productions are, they are very uplifting, loads of energy put into it, and just quality sounds:music:

His mix of Spirit pisses me off though... takes like 3 minutes to build into the melody, and then it seems like it's over so soon. :(

Altered-Mind
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:00
His show on AH is pretty good too.

He's a riot when he's in the forums.

oooh yeah :iagree:

hes also funny as hell when he sometimes appear on tone diary :lol:

The Cat Lady
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:02
i dont really like vocals myself, have you heard Sunlounger - Lost? or the Aly and Fila remix! massive uplifting choon!!

Uh. That's female vocal. I don't do the girls. :mask:

I want another male vocal track. :love: :cat:

Junior
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:03
His mix of Spirit pisses me off though... takes like 3 minutes to build into the melody, and then it seems like it's over so soon. :(
thats why i said to bad they dont go past 6 minutes, but a killer track is One More Time, gota love it, or Talla 2XLC - I Know (Paul Miller Dub) is simply amazing! hig quality remixing of Paul Miller, his sets are fantastic, Uplifting all the way! Tapeware and Epicentre are also some of the most amazing productions by Paul, Paul Miller is simply amazing. all his remixes he adds energy to them, example Simon Patterson - Us (Paul Miller Remix) or Daniel Kandi and Robert Nickson - Liberate (Paul Miller Remix) fantastic, there is no song that disapoints. thats why imo hes the number 1 in my list of producers and dj's

The Cat Lady
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:04
Without You Near.

Heh, there's only a million mixes of that too. :P

I have that one. Pure beauty. :super:

Altered-Mind
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:04
uplifting has returned :fishing:

Junior
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:05
Uh. That's female vocal. I don't do the girls. :mask:

I want another male vocal track. :love: :cat:
uh, idk, i dont listen to vocals:). try Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit (Bk Bootleg Mix), YouTube - Armin Van Buuren @ Sensation White 2005 [Full][Part 8] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-39BHiCiKg&feature=related) super choon!!!:choon:

Junior
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:06
uplifting has returned :fishing:
i agree with you my friend. i hope it stays this time:music:

Altered-Mind
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:07
sounds like a remix of Dima Krasnik - Rise :choon::music:

The Cat Lady
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:07
thats why i said to bad they dont go past 6 minutes, but a killer track is One More Time, gota love it, or Talla 2XLC - I Know (Paul Miller Dub) is simply amazing! hig quality remixing of Paul Miller, his sets are fantastic, Uplifting all the way! Tapeware and Epicentre are also some of the most amazing productions by Paul, Paul Miller is simply amazing. all his remixes he adds energy to them, example Simon Patterson - Us (Paul Miller Remix) or Daniel Kandi and Robert Nickson - Liberate (Paul Miller Remix) fantastic, there is no song that disapoints. thats why imo hes the number 1 in my list of producers and dj's

Yes! Yes! That's the one I want! Soaring! Soaring! Uplift! Buying it RIGHT NOW!!! :super::bravo::cat:

Junior
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:10
Yes! Yes! That's the one I want! Soaring! Soaring! Uplift! Buying it RIGHT NOW!!! :super::bravo::cat:
thats what im good for :super:, i prefer Simon Patterson - Us (Paul Miller Remix) but both are super supreme choons!

Altered-Mind
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:12
nice deep start by Anton Firtich :sleeping: :music:

Junior
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:13
sounds like a remix of Dima Krasnik - Rise :choon::music:
Antheya-High (Paul Miller & Dima Krasnik Vocal Mix) is fantastic if your talking about Dima Krasnik and Paul Miller combined.:grinning:

Junior
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:14
nice deep start by Anton Firtich :sleeping: :music:
is this another set now?

in·iq·ui·trance
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:15

Your enthusism sounds just like me in 2006 about Sean Tyas.
Your enthusiam sounds just like me in 2007 about Deadmau5. (Not so upliting in '07.)

I don't have a favourite like that in 2008, but a track or two of Simon Patterson's have really stuck with me.

in·iq·ui·trance
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:16
New set... same tracks? Pfft!

Altered-Mind
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:17
Antheya-High (Paul Miller & Dima Krasnik Vocal Mix) is fantastic if your talking about Dima Krasnik and Paul Miller combined.:grinning:

Dima Krasnik alone makes some amazing kick ass productions: Norman & Foley - Saw (Dima Krasnik Stadium Mix) = MASSIVE! :choon:

is this another set now?

yup its Anton Firtich now. :music:

The Cat Lady
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:17
thats what im good for :super:, i prefer Simon Patterson - Us (Paul Miller Remix) but both are super supreme choons!

Can't find that one on Trackitdown. :(

Junior
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:19
Your enthusism sounds just like me in 2006 about Sean Tyas.
Your enthusiam sounds just like me in 2007 about Deadmau5. (Not so upliting in '07.)

I don't have a favourite like that in 2008, but a track or two of Simon Patterson's have really stuck with me.
Tyas has always been there in my top dj's, before i discovered Paul Miller he was my number one on the list. 07 he was, 08 is been all bout Paul Miller, ive always liked the Uplifting sounds, among producers i like aret are Aly and Fila, John O'Callaghan, Sean Tyas, Paul Miller, Dj Shah, Icone, Daniel Kandi, John Askew, Above and Beyond, Talla 2XLC, just to name the tops, but Paul Miller is just the perfect producer, not a single productions that disapoints me, like the other proudcers do with one of their choons.

Junior
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:21
Dima Krasnik alone makes some amazing kick ass productions: Norman & Foley - Saw (Dima Krasnik Stadium Mix) = MASSIVE! :choon:

same track to start it off with tho.:P

Altered-Mind
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:21
Offer Nissim ft Maya - For Your Love (Sied Van Riel Remix) :super::super::super::super::super::super::super:

Junior
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:22
Can't find that one on Trackitdown. :(
dont worry, a substitution for it could be, Tapeware or Epicentre:grinning:, both also by Paul Miller, if you want the best get Talla 2XLC - I Know (Paul Miller Dub)

Altered-Mind
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:24
:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Junior
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:24
Offer Nissim ft Maya - For Your Love (Sied Van Riel Remix) :super::super::super::super::super::super::super:
this song is so annoying and boring, when i bought ASOT 08 and uploaded it to my itunes library, that name changed to Worst Fukcing DJ - Fukcing Music, no lies. check your PM.

The Cat Lady
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:27
dont worry, a substitution for it could be, Tapeware or Epicentre:grinning:, both also by Paul Miller, if you want the best get Talla 2XLC - I Know (Paul Miller Dub)

Doesn't seem to be on Trackitdown. :(

Junior
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:28
on Beatport? or try Cartel - Moments:choon:

Altered-Mind
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:28
this song is so annoying and boring, when i bought ASOT 08 and uploaded it to my itunes library, that name changed to Worst Fukcing DJ - Fukcing Music, no lies. check your PM.

yeah, i read about it yesterday on the forum. my guess it was either a hacker on itunes or prolly just a EDM hater with no liking at all for trance music who works for itunes store. :book:

and if i ever knew who that EDM hater was, i would chop his balls off and feed em to alligators :chair:

Junior
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:29
or this one Your Heart - Paul Miller Pres. Motion Blur Remix (7:25) (http://www.trackitdown.net/genre/trance/track/701804.html)

i found Liberate (Paul Miller Remix) on Trackit down. http://www.trackitdown.net/search/keyword?q=paul+miller

in·iq·ui·trance
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:29
Tyas has always been there in my top dj's, before i discovered Paul Miller he was my number one on the list. 07 he was, 08 is been all bout Paul Miller, ive always liked the Uplifting sounds, among producers i like aret are Aly and Fila, John O'Callaghan, Sean Tyas, Paul Miller, Dj Shah, Icone, Daniel Kandi, John Askew, Above and Beyond, Talla 2XLC, just to name the tops, but Paul Miller is just the perfect producer, not a single productions that disapoints me, like the other proudcers do with one of their choons.

I'm with you on A&F, Tyas, Miller and Shah. The rest are hit and miss, and I think A&B is overated, even though they do have the occasional brilliant track.

Leuzimn
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:30
:dancing:

Altered-Mind
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:31
Arnej - The Ones That Get Away :choon::choon::choon::choon::choon:

Junior
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:31
yeah, i read about it yesterday on the forum. my guess it was either a hacker on itunes or prolly just a EDM hater with no liking at all for trance music who works for itunes store. :book:

and if i ever knew who that EDM hater was, i would chop his balls off and feed em to alligators :chair:
:LMAO::LMAO:but i agree with it tho, that song is boring, not even considered trance in my dictionary

Leuzimn
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:33
Choooooooooonnnn

:choonalert:
where's Arnej in the Ranking DJMAG?
Bad rank =[

Junior
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:33
I'm with you on A&F, Tyas, Miller and Shah. The rest are hit and miss, and I think A&B is overated, even though they do have the occasional brilliant track.
i like A&B sets, and some of their productions, Icone has amazing productins, JOC i like him more as a Dj than a producer, wonderfull sets all the time. the others have it both, sets and productions.

Altered-Mind
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:34
Choooooooooonnnn

:choonalert:
where's Arnej in the Ranking DJMAG?
Bad rank =[

DJ Mag Poll = A list of shit :bad: :bad:

deadmau5 #11???? :blink: WTF? :wow:

Junior
ima be off of work in a minute, this set is not that good as the last one, ill tune in some more when i get home.

The Cat Lady

Yeah, you're right. It IS massive. I'll put it in my "basket" for the next "gotta buy something!" moment. :super::grinning::cat:

Leuzimn
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:35

Is true ^^
WTF

Junior
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:35

that should of atl lest been Paul Millers position, mau5 should be like in the 5,000,000,000,000 or so. paul miller is way much better than 99.9 percent of the other dj's

Altered-Mind
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:42
OMFG!!!!!!!! :super::super::super:

Marcos - Reality (Marcos Rework) :choonalert: :wub: :bravo::bravo:

Altered-Mind
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:43
here comes one of the best dark trancey breakdows ive ever heard :wub::wub::wub:

Altered-Mind
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:48
Sander Van Doorn ft Robbie Williams - Close My Eyes :music:

The Cat Lady
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:52
or this one Your Heart - Paul Miller Pres. Motion Blur Remix (7:25) (http://www.trackitdown.net/genre/trance/track/701804.html)

i found Liberate (Paul Miller Remix) on Trackit down. Trackitdown - Dance Music MP3/WAV Distribution Centre (http://www.trackitdown.net/search/keyword?q=paul+miller)

Found and purchased, but I was referring to Talla 2XLC - I Know (Paul Miller Dub). (kiss) :grinning::cat:

The Cat Lady
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:55
Oh wow! Your Heart - Paul Miller Pres. Motion Blur Remix (7:25) was released on my birthday! Okay. That one is in my basket, just for that reason alone. :hbd:

The Cat Lady
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:57
Sander Van Doorn ft Robbie Williams - Close My Eyes :music:

Not on Trackitdown. :(

The Cat Lady
Oct 31st, 2008, 05:58
(??)

Gee. Don't everyone all talk at once. :blink:

The Cat Lady
Oct 31st, 2008, 06:05
Where did everyone go? No one said goodbye or nothing. :(

AnGHeLL
Oct 31st, 2008, 06:06
Hellooo ppl :) :)

apocalypse_now
Oct 31st, 2008, 06:11
Hey, been tunnin in & out

The Cat Lady
Oct 31st, 2008, 06:13
Ahhhh. I'm NOT alone. Nice. Hi boys. (kiss, kiss) :hug: :hug: :cat:

apocalypse_now
Oct 31st, 2008, 06:16
no, ur not alone. theres no ppl on the forum cuz its like 5am in Europe but only 12am here, but u probably already know that

The Cat Lady
Oct 31st, 2008, 06:23
no, ur not alone. theres no ppl on the forum cuz its like 5am in Europe but only 12am here, but u probably already know that

I'm in CDT, only 11:30 here. :dancing: :cat:

My love will be getting up for work soon. :love:

Junior
Oct 31st, 2008, 06:44
Found and purchased, but I was referring to Talla 2XLC - I Know (Paul Miller Dub). (kiss) :grinning::cat:
im finally at home, now where were we?, oh yeah, so wich one did you end up getting, wow the song at the moment sounds amazing:music:

Junior
Oct 31st, 2008, 06:46
I'm in CDT, only 11:30 here. :dancing: :cat:

My love will be getting up for work soon. :love:
its barely 9:46 PM here, im in the west coast.

Junior
Oct 31st, 2008, 06:49
everyone went to sleep now? the uplifting trance is amazing right now. wonderfull choon at the moment.

Junior
Oct 31st, 2008, 06:54
this set is kicking ass, wow, uplifting trance!!!

The Cat Lady
Oct 31st, 2008, 06:56
im finally at home, now where were we?, oh yeah, so wich one did you end up getting, wow the song at the moment sounds amazing:music:

I got:

daniel_kandi_robert_nickson-Liberate_-_Paul_Miller_Remix-A_State_Of_Trance.mp3
Martin_Roth_Alex_Bartlett-Off_The_World_(Gareth_Emery_Remix)-VANDIT_Records.mp3

:super::cat:

The Cat Lady
Oct 31st, 2008, 06:58
It sure is kicking my furry kitty butt in a real big way. I got my AudioBurst reinstalled and whoa Nellie, does that ever boost up the sound. Love it. It's now as LOUD as I like it to be. Woot! :super: :cat: