PDA

View Full Version : ABOVE & BEYOND

JUNIORNO1
Sep 6th, 2008, 05:08
Who is coming too Godskitchen in Birmingham for ABOVE & BEYONDS 10th birthday. I am going and it will be a top night just make sure you book tickets :grinning:

Vicky Wood
Sep 6th, 2008, 08:01
actually its godskitchen's birthday, and yes im going \o/, with Richard Durand, Jon O'Bir and Marky Mark Eteson on the line up it will sure be a fun fun night

Jellyfish
Sep 6th, 2008, 10:24
:cry::cry::cry:

Jellyfish
Sep 6th, 2008, 10:28
27th Sept: Above and Beyond@Godskitchen, Birmingham
10th Oct: Above and Beyond, Anjunabeats Vol.6 Album Launch@The Gallery, London
11th Oct: Above and Beyond, Gatecrasher@The Syndicate, Bristol
17th Oct: Above and Beyond@Gatecrasher Loves Nottingham, Nottingham

i would be crazy if i were in uk xDDDDDD, lucky bastards :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

isasis
Sep 16th, 2008, 19:25
I'm going too :) really looking forward to it! Should be an amazing night :super:

SentriX
Sep 17th, 2008, 05:12
I should be going..well right now i am but it just depends what happens with a few things.

My first event :P

Vicky Wood
Sep 28th, 2008, 12:11
This was THE night of the year! F'king incredible!!!!!!!!
Eteson was on first but didn't catch much of his set as was in the other room warming up :mask: sorry mark!.

O'Bir followed playing some of his latest tunes, lemon & einar k's anticipation stood out for me, there were 3-4 average-ish tunes in a row that kinda let the flow down a bit but was a cool set other than that. watched most of this from the balcony, saving my dancing shoes for A&B who were next!

ABOVE & BEYOND.....OMG, started off anjunadeep/anjunabeats vol6 style, nice start building up throughout the 4 HOUR set!! Tony & Paavo were on duty tonight, and they sure did deliver!! everyone was singing along to Cant Sleep & Alone Tonight and others i cant recall right now. the place went nuts for Ferry's remix of Adagio for Strings with Miracle closing their set....\o/

Then it was Richard Durand, and after about 30mins 50% of people left, following A&B was always going to be a let down really, couple of nice techy tunes, typical Durand really.

got some photos and a video, will post when i have found my usb cable :lol:

Jellyfish
Sep 28th, 2008, 23:51
Its great to hear u enjoyed a lot vicky, when tony and paavo are behind the decks, their set goes more melodic, trancy and with "classics", love them

Cant wait to see those pics!!!!! :):)

SentriX
Oct 6th, 2008, 11:29
This was THE night of the year! F'king incredible!!!!!!!!
Eteson was on first but didn't catch much of his set as was in the other room warming up :mask: sorry mark!.

O'Bir followed playing some of his latest tunes, lemon & einar k's anticipation stood out for me, there were 3-4 average-ish tunes in a row that kinda let the flow down a bit but was a cool set other than that. watched most of this from the balcony, saving my dancing shoes for A&B who were next!

ABOVE & BEYOND.....OMG, started off anjunadeep/anjunabeats vol6 style, nice start building up throughout the 4 HOUR set!! Tony & Paavo were on duty tonight, and they sure did deliver!! everyone was singing along to Cant Sleep & Alone Tonight and others i cant recall right now. the place went nuts for Ferry's remix of Adagio for Strings with Miracle closing their set....\o/

Then it was Richard Durand, and after about 30mins 50% of people left, following A&B was always going to be a let down really, couple of nice techy tunes, typical Durand really.

got some photos and a video, will post when i have found my usb cable :lol:

You have no idea how jealous i am right now :(

Turned out i couldnt go

shizomaniac
Oct 6th, 2008, 17:42
a&b yeah- best dj's . luv alone tonight