PDA

View Full Version : DEADMAU5!!!!!

SpaceCadet
Dec 29th, 2008, 06:34
Whats there to say about Deadmau5 that hasn;t already been said? Ranked #1 producer & #11 DJ by DJ Mag while also receiving praise from the likes of Armin Van Buuren, Tiesto, and Chris Lake to name a few. He is definitely representing Toronto BIG TIME, but the question is, is he the best producer and/or Dj to come out of Toronto?

Psytronic
Dec 29th, 2008, 18:42
not so sure where kristoff is exactly from but he is gud as well as arnej
but 4 me its the mau5

t4e
Dec 29th, 2008, 23:15
not so sure where kristoff is exactly from but he is gud as well as arnej
but 4 me its the mau5

Kristoff is from Edmonton, Alberta :grinning2:

SpaceCadet
Jan 1st, 2009, 22:37
i guess its the mouse ftw

Light Sequence
Jan 7th, 2009, 04:51
it's all a matter of opinion and what style of music you like

Altered-Mind
Jan 8th, 2009, 08:44
http://i40.tinypic.com/1829fc.gif

Amy_Doll
Jan 21st, 2009, 02:15
Deadmau5 is one of my newly favourite DJs. And very proud that he is Canadian, representing Toronto. Incredible. I love his style, and have gotten a lot of people hooked on his tracks. :-)

jibkid
Jan 29th, 2009, 16:39
Deadmau5 is one of my newly favourite DJs. And very proud that he is Canadian, representing Toronto. Incredible. I love his style, and have gotten a lot of people hooked on his tracks. :-)

I think i read somewhere he was from Niagara Falls but moved to Toronto recently? i could be wrong...

t4e
Jan 29th, 2009, 16:56
lol at Deadmau5 being the best producer out of Toronto....what about Adam K and Soha?...and what about ARNEJ / 8 WONDERS?

DionRodrigues
May 24th, 2009, 05:53
Arnej is probably my favourite. Deadmau5 makes great tunes and he is pretty awesome live with Ableton and his Macbook Pro (woop Mac users unite!!), but he's really cocky.... He pretty much thinks that as long as he has support from big names like AvB he can say or do whatever he likes (see his news article about how "normal DJs" bore him and the time he cancelled his gig with Marcus Schossow), its not right, he's making himself look so bad.

Arnej on the other hand is a really awesome guy - he could do with showing a little more expression during his sets (he looks like a stone figure playing live! :P) but his production skills are top notch, his tunes are always a wonder to listen to :)

Chalio
May 29th, 2009, 16:51
Deadmau5 sounds very good!

Tranceroute
May 30th, 2009, 03:04
I Like Deadmau5 very much. Not Exactly, Arguru and Ghosts n' stuff are great electro-progressive tracks. There are some rumours that he is coming to El Salvador with Istmo Music. I Hope it will be true :D :dance: Otherwise surely i can see him when i travel to canada in a month

mysteria
Jun 3rd, 2009, 04:26
I luv Deadmau5 too :bravo:

outofspace
Jun 13th, 2009, 19:29
:wall:

salvador
Aug 22nd, 2009, 03:11
Yep, Deadmau5 in El Salvador soon....

DEADMAU5 en El Salvador - Mayatik (http://www.mayatik.com/deadmau5/deadmau5.html)

Great! I'll be there!