PDA

View Full Version : Trance clubs in London?! Electronic Sessions?

chodecz
Jan 21st, 2009, 00:40
Hi guys, I live near London, I'm a HUGE trance fan and love going to good trance clubs. I only really go to one atm which is Ministry Of Sound! I used to go to Gallery @ Turnmills, which is now at MOS, which i LOVE. Esp with Markus being a resident!

I'd love to try different clubs though, but they don't seem to play trance,, I love all types of electronic/club/dance music and have been to loads of clubs in central London. Just I wanna find more TRANCE clubs/nights :)

Has anyone been to Electronic Sessions on some boat lol??? They've got a party on 28th Feb ElectronicSessions - Redirecting... (http://www.electronicsessions.co.uk)

Any advice guys????? My MSN is chodecz@hotmail.com if u wanna send me a msg!

Cheers,
John.

PhilMetcalfe
Jan 24th, 2009, 00:54
Electronic Sessions is kick ass. Their boat parties always rock! Definitely worth checking out if you can! I'm overdue a visit to London to one of their do's!

chodecz
Jan 24th, 2009, 01:11
Haha funny u say that! I just booked my tickets to their 3rd Bday party on 28th of Feb :D

PhilMetcalfe
Feb 27th, 2009, 06:50
Shall see you there for this! Should be a right do!! Anyone else off to this?

chodecz
Feb 27th, 2009, 12:17
Should be awesome, neva been on a boat party be4!! :D:super:

chodecz
Mar 1st, 2009, 14:38
I was right! IT WAS F.AWESOME!! HIGHLY recommended! :) :super:

RichT2008
Mar 20th, 2009, 23:59
Try Club 414 in Brixton, Trance night most weekends.

Dj_DSP
May 16th, 2009, 05:29
The Gallery @ Ministry of Sounds Is The Best Place To Be And Its My Night I Manage It

miahw
Jul 28th, 2009, 01:33
I'm going to "Discover Records, MPFS & Prehab". Details are:

Start Time: Saturday, 12 September 2009 at 22:00
End Time: Sunday, 13 September 2009 at 06:00
Town/City: London, United Kingdom

lineup:
John Askew
Activa
Ben Gold
Sly One vs Jurrane
David Murtagh
Tom Yelland
Matt Kirkland

Are you on facebook? I've already booked my ticket for this event. It's gonna be awesome!

cherise
Mar 9th, 2010, 16:17
They are awesome parties! I totally recommend !!! :music::good2: I've been to 3 and they are fantastic. Great chance to chat to the DJ's and the vibe is laid back and friendly. It's even better if you can befriend Ross, of the organisers, as he's friendly, helpful and loves to get feedback from party-goers. If you do go, tell him Cherise sent you :)