PDA

View Full Version : New AfterHours Downloading Capability

Pages : 1 [2] 3

berlinpvd
Mar 28th, 2009, 01:54
Torrents used to be such a efficent & nice service but this what crap .........I guess for some people something is better then nothing .....no wonder

CYBER KID
Mar 28th, 2009, 12:44
Torrents used to be such a efficent & nice service but this what crap .........I guess for some people something is better then nothing .....no wonder
Now its as easy & as fast as torrent days.
Even we don't need torrent software.
What u do is chech the related forum after the replay. Thats it.

Dan
Mar 28th, 2009, 16:44
Now its as easy & as fast as torrent days.
Even we don't need torrent software.
What u do is chech the related forum after the replay. Thats it.

:iagree: Much faster in my opinion also, I download at 900k/sec.

Altered-Mind
Mar 28th, 2009, 16:49

that is some serious d/l speed :ohmy: :wow: :wow:

i download at 355k/sec :whistle:

on a side note: Megaupload FTW :bow:

Tarek
Mar 28th, 2009, 18:38

Thats a good speed :P Don't need to rely on seeders and worry about ratio anymore either.

Dan
Mar 28th, 2009, 18:57
Thats a good speed :P Don't need to rely on seeders and worry about ratio anymore either.

thats my point i was trying to make across the topic of whats difference between what we have now and what we had before "torrents"

thanks tarek :hug:

piccoli
Mar 28th, 2009, 22:20
thats my point i was trying to make across the topic of whats difference between what we have now and what we had before "torrents"

thanks tarek :hug:

i always liked and like more direct d/l than torrents:wink:

Tarek
Mar 28th, 2009, 22:53
oh..and for those of you who don't know this..You can create an account with free membership and get the following..

Free 200 GB online storage with file manager
Free Upload and Download manager for fast transfers
Free Megaupload Browser Toolbar for fast transfers
Waiting time before downloads are available 25 seconds (instead of 45)
Support for resuming broken uploads and downloads
File Folders: Combine multiple Megaupload links
Earn and redeem reward points for free premium services

The ones in red are especially interesting for those of you who constantly download. I'm not sure how much faster or better starting a free membership makes your downloads because so far I haven't used it, but give it a try I guess..

Darlene
Mar 28th, 2009, 23:41
:bravo:This is fantastic!:bravo:

To Dan and AH.FM

:love::thankyou::love:

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

SentriX
Mar 29th, 2009, 19:14
always better to invest in a premium account :)

The Cat Lady
Mar 31st, 2009, 07:32

I get close to that, about 740kb. Not bad at all. I love it. :super::dance::music::grinning::cat:

CYBER KID
Mar 31st, 2009, 16:51
Sorry maybe I've missed the deal but; is it possible to have download links for special shows ?
I couldn't catch the latest 'Middle East in the Mix', waiting for the links, yet I'm not sure if you're going to place it ?<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Joe-Shadows
Mar 31st, 2009, 17:26
Sorry maybe I've missed the deal but; is it possible to have download links for special shows ?
I couldn't catch the latest 'Middle East in the Mix', waiting for the links, yet I'm not sure if you're going to place it ?<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Links Available : http://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/15582-29-03-2009-middle-east-mix-005-a.html

:beer2:

CYBER KID
Mar 31st, 2009, 18:24
woww they have newly added I guess.
Thank you Joe, and thanks for the up Dan :beer2:

Dan
Mar 31st, 2009, 21:27
no problem :)

Wailo
Apr 1st, 2009, 00:34
oh..and for those of you who don't know this..You can create an account with free membership and get the following..

Free 200 GB online storage with file manager
Free Upload and Download manager for fast transfers
Free Megaupload Browser Toolbar for fast transfers
Waiting time before downloads are available 25 seconds (instead of 45)
Support for resuming broken uploads and downloads
File Folders: Combine multiple Megaupload links
Earn and redeem reward points for free premium services

The ones in red are especially interesting for those of you who constantly download. I'm not sure how much faster or better starting a free membership makes your downloads because so far I haven't used it, but give it a try I guess..

did you try it?
I tried to install it but the file seems to be corrupt and gives me an error as soon the installation wizard shows up...

Tarek
Apr 1st, 2009, 02:32
did you try it?
I tried to install it but the file seems to be corrupt and gives me an error as soon the installation wizard shows up...

Nope..for some reason I'm not feeling the leecher part of me awakening :P

The Cat Lady
Apr 1st, 2009, 16:52

You can thank me and T4E for that. After waiting patiently for the links to appear, I asked her why they weren't there last night. Apparently someone else was supposed to do it and ... uh ... didn't. So she did. She was concerned she didn't label the links correctly. I can happily report that she did them perfectly. :grinning:

I got mine. Go get yours!!! That was a fantastic event! I can hardly wait for the links to appear for MITM 001. That was uber MASSIVE!!!! :super::dance::bravo::music::mml::cat:

CYBER KID
Apr 1st, 2009, 18:55
You can thank me and T4E for that. After waiting patiently for the links to appear, I asked her why they weren't there last night. Apparently someone else was supposed to do it and ... uh ... didn't. So she did. She was concerned she didn't label the links correctly. I can happily report that she did them perfectly. :grinning:

I got mine. Go get yours!!! That was a fantastic event! I can hardly wait for the links to appear for MITM 001. That was uber MASSIVE!!!! :super::dance::bravo::music::mml::cat:
Well.. first I assume that only regular show links ll be given, then I decided to ask, and thanks GOD we ve special event links also :super:

Yep I've downloaded already & listening since yesterday soooo BIG thanks to t4e for her effort & u Cat Lady :flowers:

bluedemon
Apr 2nd, 2009, 01:51
Wow, I've been busy lately and haven't been able to get on this forum in a while, but the last time I was on here was right after the end of Torrents, so this is a great surprise. Thank you very much Dan and AH.FM and all the DJs. Really appreciate all the hard work you all do, and really appreciate all the hard work and time that Dan puts into this website. I can listen to 4 strings sets again, woot !!!!!!! :)

vinniee72
Apr 2nd, 2009, 23:32
It is my pleasure to announce the new AfterHours FM Downloading capability. This is a totally free service. Here’s how it works:

48+ hours after a show, the link will appear in the original Shows Bot post of the thread. It will be a link to the show’s set using 3rd party site called Megaupload. It will consist of a ZIP file containing the MP3 of the set, the M3U to the AH stream, an HTML file to direct you to AfterHours, and flyer images for upcoming AH.FM events.

The links will be good for at least 90 days (3 months). If your download breaks due to a disconnect or other reasons, it will resume right back up again. I had to get a premium account so please don't forget to support us here (http://forum.ah.fm/payments.php). All legal stuff here Afterhours.FM Privacy Notice (http://www.ah.fm/legal.html)

Links will start to appear this weekend.

Enjoy, AH Family!

thanks Dan! :bravo:

Dan
Apr 3rd, 2009, 03:02
thanks Dan! :bravo:

thank you for your support !

Annich
Apr 8th, 2009, 12:31
thank you for your support !

no dan thank you for all the awesome music that you provide

DJ Eunostos
Apr 10th, 2009, 18:51
amazing download service.

this was a great idea dan you rock dude.

MITM downloads wow :bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

:loveah::ah:

The Cat Lady
Apr 16th, 2009, 02:45
amazing download service.

this was a great idea dan you rock dude.

MITM downloads wow :bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

:loveah::ah:

I know! I have it! Wooooooot! (kiss!) :super::dance::bravo::music::mml::hug::cat:

Junior
Apr 16th, 2009, 03:04
I know! I have it! Wooooooot! (kiss!) :super::dance::bravo::music::mml::hug::cat:
all of them? :)

trancefan0883
Apr 16th, 2009, 11:06
all of them? :)

me yes:super:

DJR0T0R
Apr 29th, 2009, 14:26
I'm so pleased with what you have done that I'm gone into a humble (crysis is crisys everywhere) but steady and montly subscription to AH. :super::super::super::super::super::super:

Dan
Apr 29th, 2009, 15:49
I'm so pleased with what you have done that I'm gone into a humble (crysis is crisys everywhere) but steady and montly subscription to AH. :super::super::super::super::super::super:

thank you friend!!

Leuzimn
May 18th, 2009, 20:34
Congratulations again

AIDA
May 30th, 2009, 00:32
Quick question, will old events like the 1/2yamc or End of the Year Countdowns be available for download anywhere? Or just new sets within the 3 months?

Dan
May 30th, 2009, 01:02
Quick question, will old events like the 1/2yamc or End of the Year Countdowns be available for download anywhere? Or just new sets within the 3 months?

they will be also available 48 hours after the show :)

AIDA
May 30th, 2009, 01:56
they will be also available 48 hours after the show :)
Sorry >.< Let me rephrase, I meant will the Anniversary Celebration from '08 and '07 and the end of the year countdowns for those years be available anywhere, or is this purely for new shows? ^^

SentriX
May 30th, 2009, 08:16
Sorry >.< Let me rephrase, I meant will the Anniversary Celebration from '08 and '07 and the end of the year countdowns for those years be available anywhere, or is this purely for new shows? ^^

Downloads are only available from like the 11th of March 2009 onwards.

Dan
May 30th, 2009, 13:44

Only for new shows as of March 11th of this year :)

Dan
May 30th, 2009, 13:45
Downloads are only available from like the 11th of March 2009 onwards.

+1 :) thx

hardermach
May 30th, 2009, 13:47
:D :D this is damn good!

david
May 30th, 2009, 13:48
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!UPLIFTING.....YES, WE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zaleks
May 30th, 2009, 19:10
great...)

zaleks
May 30th, 2009, 19:17
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!UPLIFTING.....YES, WE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...together we made it...:friends:

vibe
May 30th, 2009, 20:48
this is very nice.. congrats and thanks at the same time

AH is a great community

minc
May 31st, 2009, 21:07
Very NIce! I Like!

minc
May 31st, 2009, 21:07
Yaya.. 100 Posts....!

yo_nico
May 31st, 2009, 23:21
idolo Dan

gr3g0ree
Jun 1st, 2009, 01:23
Its really great guys. Now start to replay all the shows from the beginning lol
I used a free prog. from the net, but now dont even need it lol

CYBER KID
Jun 4th, 2009, 14:58
Dear mods :smile:

Is it possible to place the download link right after the replay?

Generally if we follow up a show, we try to catch the replay whether we tuned-in a nite before or not.
Being able to download a show after the replay, is more usefull/comfortable way cause we're already on related forum.

Waiting another 24 hour is a bOOring thing and also we sometimes lose our appetite to get that show.

So is there a legal matter to wait 48 hours? if not; I WISH YOU TO PLACE THE DOWNLOAD LINKS JUST AFTER THE RE-PLAY ?

Thanks anyway guys :flowers:

Dan
Jun 4th, 2009, 15:25
Dear mods :smile:

Is it possible to place the download link right after the replay?

Generally if we follow up a show, we try to catch the replay whether we tuned-in a nite before or not.
Being able to download a show after the replay, is more usefull/comfortable way cause we're already on related forum.

Waiting another 24 hour is a bOOring thing and also we sometimes lose our appetite to get that show.

So is there a legal matter to wait 48 hours? if not; I WISH YOU TO PLACE THE DOWNLOAD LINKS JUST AFTER THE RE-PLAY ?

Thanks anyway guys :flowers:

hey mate, no sorry earlier then 48 hours is not possible, but were working on something new, for those who are monthly supporters, they will be able to get emails each day with links to the shows to download, rather then searching on forum for it. Just another perk being a supporter.

AD4E
Jun 22nd, 2009, 21:07
thanks Dan & AH.fm staff for this! Megaupload works very well--good choice over the "others". i love ah.fm & will be sending some $$ ur way (again) asap (like this week)!

Dan
Jun 28th, 2009, 16:39
People who are monthly supporter subscribers do get daily emails with download links as a extra perk being a supporter :)

how to become a supporter? click here (http://forum.ah.fm/images/ranks/supporter.png)

tizak
Aug 9th, 2009, 08:32
Hi All, eternally confused, I am having trouble downloading sets, although logged in, all shows indicate that the shows bot is "off-line", is there something I am missing?
-D

Vicky Wood
Aug 9th, 2009, 09:10
Hi All, eternally confused, I am having trouble downloading sets, although logged in, all shows indicate that the shows bot is "off-line", is there something I am missing?
-D

Shows bot has nothing to do with the availablility of the sets. the links are added in manually as an example:

http://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/18962-06-08-2009-ruben-de-ronde-sound-holland-049-a.html

in the first post there is a link to download.
click that and away you go.

remember, links are posted 48hrs after airing.

Chalio
Aug 12th, 2009, 16:33
Shows bot has nothing to do with the availablility of the sets. the links are added in manually as an example:

http://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/18962-06-08-2009-ruben-de-ronde-sound-holland-049-a.html

in the first post there is a link to download.
click that and away you go.

remember, links are posted 48hrs after airing.

ooOOoh!!

Downloading!! :hug:

alex986
Aug 12th, 2009, 18:06
yeeeey....just lookin forward for that...until now I download mixes all trough google, and some sites...and now its posible direct right here...
sorry for the english...a dont speak and writing verry well... and I am a new here...

Chalio
Aug 12th, 2009, 21:40
yeeeey....just lookin forward for that...until now I download mixes all trough google, and some sites...and now its posible direct right here...
sorry for the english...a dont speak and writing verry well... and I am a new here...

Do Yo have a YUGO!!!???

your location says SERBIA... i have a GVX!!

Welcome to AH.FM!!!

:dance:

Dan
Aug 12th, 2009, 22:10
tell all your friends about AH.FM radio, get them to tune in and enjoy the best of TRANCE!

Chalio
Aug 13th, 2009, 17:01
tell all your friends about AH.FM radio, get them to tune in and enjoy the best of TRANCE!

I allready done! :music:

Asis
Aug 16th, 2009, 20:44
Do Yo have a YUGO!!!???

your location says SERBIA... i have a GVX!!

Welcome to AH.FM!!!

:dance:
Chalo, you must be joking ( I hope) :lol:

t4e
Aug 21st, 2009, 21:08
can someone please post the download links for 19-08-2009?

i asked this morning in the Orkidea thread and got no reply whatsoever

thanks

Dan
Aug 28th, 2009, 14:19
AH.FM do our best in posting links to the shows daily, we can not guarantee exact time to be posted or even on same day.

If you like links on time daily you can become a subscriber and get them emailed to you daily. cheers and thank you for understanding.

To become a supporter subscriber: http://forum.ah.fm/payments.php
Thanks to all supporters!

Bang Bang Boom
Aug 28th, 2009, 17:56
im havin difficulity finding download links, can someone direct me please?

Dan
Aug 29th, 2009, 03:22
im havin difficulity finding download links, can someone direct me please?

they are located in each shows main thread.

Bang Bang Boom
Aug 29th, 2009, 13:08
Ive looked. Is it in the 1st post?

Dan
Aug 29th, 2009, 13:24
Ive looked. Is it in the 1st post?

yup first post by showsbot in livesets forum... links appear 48 hours after the original show air time.

Bang Bang Boom
Aug 29th, 2009, 16:05
yup first post by showsbot in livesets forum... links appear 48 hours after the original show air time.

Ok thanks, im go back there and have another try

Roheight
Sep 2nd, 2009, 07:57
@Dan:

Just a proposal. Would it be possible to also (or only) publish the sets via Newsnet?

Reason for is the easier distribution and no hustle with download/uploadlimits.

Greetz Roheight

VoiceX
Sep 3rd, 2009, 10:58
possible to make Upload also available at Rapidshare?

Dan
Sep 3rd, 2009, 11:12
possible to make Upload also available at Rapidshare?

At this time only megaupload, maybe in future we will offer other mirrors. The speeds from megaupload are fast in my opinion.

VoiceX
Sep 3rd, 2009, 11:49
At this time only megaupload, maybe in future we will offer other mirrors. The speeds from megaupload are fast in my opinion.

possible, that I upload them myself to rapidshare and post link on board? Because I've got sometimes problems in downloads of megaupload. Message "Download limit exceeded" or something like this appears after clicking on Standard-Download-Button. Than I have to wait 7 minutes :-( Perhaps I have to buy a Premium-Account?!

Lazarus
Sep 3rd, 2009, 12:13
possible, that I upload them myself to rapidshare and post link on board? Because I've got sometimes problems in downloads of megaupload. Message "Download limit exceeded" or something like this appears after clicking on Standard-Download-Button. Than I have to wait 7 minutes :-( Perhaps I have to buy a Premium-Account?!You'll not do any better with Rapidshare, they're far worse for doing that, you're lucky if you can download more than one a day! Sometimes Rapidshare won't let you download at all because it says you're already downloading from them when you're not. And if you go to their customer services about the problems, they tell you to buy a premium account and your problems will be solved! :blink: Disgraceful site really, probably the worst of all the free-hosters.

Dan
Sep 3rd, 2009, 15:21
You'll not do any better with Rapidshare, they're far worse for doing that, you're lucky if you can download more than one a day! Sometimes Rapidshare won't let you download at all because it says you're already downloading from them when you're not. And if you go to their customer services about the problems, they tell you to buy a premium account and your problems will be solved! :blink: Disgraceful site really, probably the worst of all the free-hosters.

Yeah we looked into rapid and what they offer, seems megaupload is best solution for AH.FM since they allow more then 3 months of sets being hosted. Plus speeds are fast.

t4e
Sep 3rd, 2009, 15:43
possible, that I upload them myself to rapidshare and post link on board? Because I've got sometimes problems in downloads of megaupload. Message "Download limit exceeded" or something like this appears after clicking on Standard-Download-Button. Than I have to wait 7 minutes :-( Perhaps I have to buy a Premium-Account?!

just make a regular account, no need for premium, and the wait is 25 seconds only, but the last few times i downloaded from there i didn't have to wait at all, plus the speed is incredible, it averages 2.5MB/sec, almost instant lol

like Lazarus said, RS is getting ridiculous

piccoli
Sep 3rd, 2009, 17:36
Yeah we looked into rapid and what they offer, seems megaupload is best solution for AH.FM since they allow more then 3 months of sets being hosted. Plus speeds are fast.

from my acknowledgment, zippyshare you get faster d/l speeds, the only thing is the files are only 100MB, megaupload is not bad too:)

Dan
Sep 3rd, 2009, 18:05
from my acknowledgment, zippyshare you get faster d/l speeds, the only thing is the files are only 100MB, megaupload is not bad too:)

ahh cool did not know thanks, i was really looking after a service that can hold files the longest, at least few months.

piccoli
Sep 3rd, 2009, 21:01
ahh cool did not know thanks, i was really looking after a service that can hold files the longest, at least few months.

sorry forgot to leave a link:

www.zippyshare.com

:)

t4e
Sep 4th, 2009, 04:22
sendspace is better than zippyshare, you get 300MB max size and fast dld speeds, again for me is at around 2MB/sec

zippyshare is great for unzipped files, because it lets you listen without downloading

Junior
Sep 4th, 2009, 06:11
sendspace is better than zippyshare, you get 300MB max size and fast dld speeds, again for me is at around 2MB/sec

zippyshare is great for unzipped files, because it lets you listen without downloading
:iagree:
or try this one. it gives the downloader different choises to download from.
Mirrorcreator - Upload your files to multiple hosts (http://mirrorcreator.com/) :good:

piccoli
Sep 4th, 2009, 11:53

sendspace has a small issue, sometimes tells you that all slots are busy for your country and some people never gets a d/l from there:)

t4e
Sep 4th, 2009, 15:48
sendspace has a small issue, sometimes tells you that all slots are busy for your country and some people never gets a d/l from there:)

yes, but in my experience that never lasted more than few minutes :music:

aiimar
Sep 9th, 2009, 17:14
Life is complex and has an unfailing capacity to surprise.

trance c
Nov 13th, 2009, 17:09
I love Nitrous Oxides' radio show so much that downloading this would be great if I happen to miss an episode.
I'll be able to listen to it as many times as I like! :smile:

TheHarderStyle
Jan 27th, 2010, 13:51
Please DANATE!:dance:

djone19
Jan 30th, 2010, 21:43
love you trance music love you ah fm

darkentity51
Feb 5th, 2010, 06:19
ah.fm rocks. this brings listening 2 music 2 a whole new level. i havent turned the station off in almost 3 days.

Dan
Feb 5th, 2010, 16:30
love you trance music love you ah fm

ah.fm rocks. this brings listening 2 music 2 a whole new level. i havent turned the station off in almost 3 days.

thank you for nice words :) AH.FM rox! :dance:
tell all your friends

INSOGO
Feb 6th, 2010, 16:56
YES LOVE THE MUSIC
IF I LISTEN IN AH.FM

remy26
Apr 3rd, 2010, 17:37
:thankyou: DAN!!!!:music:

beatsn
Apr 5th, 2010, 01:00
really really good idea, i download the best shows specially the blank point by sebastian brandt

Lynja
Apr 5th, 2010, 19:53
:bravo::iagree:Greatfull have this Net radio station, no better knowing before

Dan
Apr 30th, 2010, 18:34
YES LOVE THE MUSIC
IF I LISTEN IN AH.FM

:thankyou: DAN!!!!:music:

really really good idea, i download the best shows specially the blank point by sebastian brandt

:bravo::iagree:Greatfull have this Net radio station, no better knowing before

enjoy all :) :friends:

miketambini
May 3rd, 2010, 18:07
hey how do i go about downloading shows????

miketambini
May 3rd, 2010, 18:10
scrub that just realized i was reading the end of the thread oops!

Alfurez
May 7th, 2010, 22:50
i have a question ah fm recorded aly and fila lauch party album rising sun in armada nigh this 29 of may someone tell me please and please recorded

DJ Bruno Alves
May 9th, 2010, 17:03
I love this wonderful Trance and prog sets. I love ah

trancefan0883
May 20th, 2010, 11:43
i have a question ah fm recorded aly and fila lauch party album rising sun in armada nigh this 29 of may someone tell me please and please recorded

i hope yes:choon:

knutsel64
May 27th, 2010, 20:27
Trance wil never ends

Lupino86
Jul 3rd, 2010, 02:03
Have not I understood well, do I have to pay for download the track?

Dan
Jul 3rd, 2010, 12:04
Have not I understood well, do I have to pay for download the track?

no, if you subscribe as a supporting subscriber you get them emailed to you daily, or you can just go to livesets forum and search for the download links.

Maraka
Jul 29th, 2010, 01:18
life savior :)

Nostalgia
Aug 2nd, 2010, 12:14
no, if you subscribe as a supporting subscriber you get them emailed to you daily, or you can just go to livesets forum and search for the download links.
Does livesets forums requires me as a supporter to download? ,or is it free?

Dan
Aug 2nd, 2010, 12:19
Does livesets forums requires me as a supporter to download? ,or is it free?

FREE :)
LiveSets @ AH.FM - Afterhours (http://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/)