PDA

View Full Version : New AfterHours Downloading Capability

Pages : [1] 2 3

Dan
Mar 13th, 2009, 05:09
It is my pleasure to announce the new AfterHours FM Downloading capability. This is a totally free service. Here’s how it works:

48+ hours after a show, the link will appear in the original Shows Bot post of the thread. It will be a link to the show’s set using 3rd party site called Megaupload. It will consist of a ZIP file containing the MP3 of the set, the M3U to the AH stream, an HTML file to direct you to AfterHours, and flyer images for upcoming AH.FM events.

The links will be good for at least 90 days (3 months). If your download breaks due to a disconnect or other reasons, it will resume right back up again. I had to get a premium account so please don't forget to support us here (http://www.ah.fm/forum/payments.php). All legal stuff here Afterhours.FM Privacy Notice (http://www.ah.fm/legal.html)

If your a monthly subscriber supporter you get daily emails with download links :) just a extra perk being a subscriber.

To become a subscriber click: http://www.ah.fm/forum/payments.php

http://www.ah.fm/files/supporter.png (http://ah.fm/forum/payments.php)

Enjoy, AH Family!

Tarek
Mar 13th, 2009, 05:24
Dan you are a savior. Can't thank you enough for this. The circle of life is complete again. Hahaha

I can imagine the mass downloaders' reactions at this..

danmark_ori
Mar 13th, 2009, 06:12
:wink: Was just hinted to this thread via TCL :cat:

:super: Good news Dan ! :bravo:

The Cat Lady
Mar 13th, 2009, 06:19
I am happy. No one could possibly be happier than me. All my effort and work were not in vain. I kept the home fires burning until this happy, happy day. My relief is IMMENSE. I'm thrilled and gratified. AfterHours is complete again. :ah:

I'll say it again. My relief is IMMENSE.

Thank you, Dan. We needed this. (kiss) :super::music::love::cat:

Altered-Mind
Mar 13th, 2009, 06:44
Bravoooooooo Dan! :bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Junior
Mar 13th, 2009, 06:52
sweet! i can get millers sets after his show. yay!!!

avoice217
Mar 13th, 2009, 07:18
great job dan. i have an account on megaupload as well, even tho i hardly ever use it. but thats awesome that u chose megaupload of all places.

bachster
Mar 13th, 2009, 08:27
Hey Dan,

I want to thank you so very much for allowing this to happen for all of us here on AH. I honestly believe that your support (monetarily) will come because we all know what it costs for Megaupload accounts to benefit all of us. I have an account there as well and I understand what it is going to take to keep it up and runnin.

To all of the AH family we need to really understand what the AH staff has done for us so lets show the AH staff what AH really means to us deep down ok. We can all do this ! YES WE CAN!! -President Obama

Cheers AH family!

Lazarus
Mar 13th, 2009, 10:42
I think it's an excellent idea and a great compromise mate :bravo:

One small minor query - I often have to edit my shows down prior to broadcast, so the version that comes on air is invariably incomplete, but when I put up the download links in my social group I use the full unedited version, which is the one I'd prefer to get out into the public domain as it were.

So my question is, would it be a problem if those of us who'd still want to share our sets on our own terms posted our own links within the threads and/or social groups as well or instead?

JayCan
Mar 13th, 2009, 10:54
First...i want to thank DAN for working everyday , every night , week after week for the success of this awesome Station.

Second...after the last few weeks diskussions about torrents, on demand system and the different "meanings" now all that find an possitive end for everyone

Third...i am one of the ppl who would donate as hell if i had the money for that...atm i cant but i will when it goes better here....

LAST BUT NOT LEAST.....PLEASE ...DONATE !!!!!!!!!!!! for the success of this station, for running this station and for making this station NO 1 in the World and not at least to help DAN keeping his costs smaller from his own money...he brings in day in day out his money for that station and now for an extra service again....so

DONATE

Bitzi
Mar 13th, 2009, 11:13
all i can say is......:thankyou:

Dan you´re the man!!!!!

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Rich Lake
Mar 13th, 2009, 12:14
Thanks to Dan for the big work he put on this station well done mate !!

And good idea to do this for all of us..

theruffnuffman
Mar 13th, 2009, 14:53
THANK YOU DAN

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:::music::music::super::super:

Dan
Mar 13th, 2009, 16:05
Hello mate, thank you for your comments, I will add your shows to "black list" meaning we wont put the download links for it.

The links that will be posted on AH.FM DJ's can also use them on their sites and social groups etc, but I understand that you upload a different show so no problem mate.

:friends::hug:

I think it's an excellent idea and a great compromise mate :bravo:

One small minor query - I often have to edit my shows down prior to broadcast, so the version that comes on air is invariably incomplete, but when I put up the download links in my social group I use the full unedited version, which is the one I'd prefer to get out into the public domain as it were.

So my question is, would it be a problem if those of us who'd still want to share our sets on our own terms posted our own links within the threads and/or social groups as well or instead?

Lazarus
Mar 13th, 2009, 16:46
Hello mate, thank you for your comments, I will add your shows to "black list" meaning we wont put the download links for it.

The links that will be posted on AH.FM DJ's can also use them on their sites and social groups etc, but I understand that you upload a different show so no problem mate.

:friends::hug:
Excellent, nice one boss, keep up the great work! :bow: :clap: :ah: :friends:

BenParker
Mar 13th, 2009, 17:10
Great work Dan, looking forward to seeing the system in place! :) Finally can get all my favourite shows and replay them whenever I want! :bow:

Wailo
Mar 13th, 2009, 18:10
All I can say :ohmy: :wow: :wow: :wow: :ohmy:

SentriX
Mar 13th, 2009, 18:23
Retroactive?

Miss Glam
Mar 13th, 2009, 18:30
:thankyou: Dan!! cant wait to download my favorite sets!:bravo::bravo::super::super:

existent
Mar 13th, 2009, 20:41
great new addition to AH!!! Thanks Dan and all of staff!!!

:loveah: and I don't know what would I do without it... :hug::hug:

piccoli
Mar 13th, 2009, 22:13
nice move Dan:hug::wink:

I guess you had talks with everyone involved, i mean Dj's right?:wink:

all that will be done automatically or manually?

Dan
Mar 13th, 2009, 23:19
nice move Dan:hug::wink:

I guess you had talks with everyone involved, i mean Dj's right?:wink:

all that will be done automatically or manually?

yea all djs were notified, if they choose NOT to have the shows available for download and maximize promotion, I will add them to the "black list" its no problem just like we did with torrents, but so far all agreed, well except lazarus, he has some special way of doing it himself. Its almost all automatic except that AH staff will edit the main posts to add the links.

Thank you all for your support!

Adam Meza
Mar 13th, 2009, 23:34
This is probably the best deal anyone can get! All thanks to Dan for being the man!:grinning:

@mr
Mar 13th, 2009, 23:45
excellent new service, MU(Megaupload) rocks in that service. keep it up!

Joe-Shadows
Mar 14th, 2009, 01:27
Massive Idea Dan :bravo: ... That Service Helps The Listeners & The DJs Aswell :) ... AH is The Best Place U Can Go For A Quality Non-Stop Music ,, That's Real :P . .. AH Ownz ......:loveah:

The Cat Lady
Mar 14th, 2009, 02:28
It's things like this that caused me to name one of my beloved cats after Dan. Check out ...

Dan the Cat! :super::love::cat:

Dan
Mar 14th, 2009, 03:01
It's things like this that caused me to name one of my beloved cats after Dan. Check out ...

Dan the Cat! :super::love::cat:

:wow: he rox! chillin there tuned into AH.FM and thinking what to do to make the place better :) :friends::friends:

The Cat Lady
Mar 14th, 2009, 03:16
Retroactive?

I don't think that it is. I think we are SOL for Deja Vu 2 and the other AH events that happened so far this year. :cry:

Is that correct, Dan? (kiss) :dontknow::hug::friends::cat:

Maria Mashkova
Mar 14th, 2009, 03:28
thats great dan!! :grinning: love the idea :friends:

Dan
Mar 14th, 2009, 06:12
I don't think that it is. I think we are SOL for Deja Vu 2 and the other AH events that happened so far this year. :cry:

Is that correct, Dan? (kiss) :dontknow::hug::friends::cat:

please explain :P

Tarek
Mar 14th, 2009, 06:24

I think she means that we wont get download links for PAST events..

SentriX
Mar 14th, 2009, 07:49
DejaVu 002 is the one I'm after to :P

Dan
Mar 14th, 2009, 10:31
I think she means that we wont get download links for PAST events..

yeah its all what will be aired from this point on that will be available for download.

Thank you

DJ Eunostos
Mar 14th, 2009, 10:54
Thats a nice feature, really cool.
and free. even better good move dan.

i am in.

:loveah::loveah::ah:

:puff:

LaCeeN
Mar 14th, 2009, 14:42
i'm in too! :) good to see AH can't stop in the growing!!! Dan is unstoppable and his aim the world domination :D :D

*AvA*
Mar 14th, 2009, 16:37
OMG!!! :wow:

thank you thank you thank you DAN!!!!!!!:bravo::bravo::bravo::bow:

Raffi
Mar 14th, 2009, 22:07
We are of course in for this.
This is a very important step for both djs & listeners.
Thanks alot Dan

t4e
Mar 15th, 2009, 04:35
links already been added starting with the March 11th shows :)

Enjoy!!!!:mml:

The Cat Lady
Mar 15th, 2009, 04:45

Sure. I'd be happy to. Here is the question. Will links be available for the AH events that have already taken place this year, like Deja Vu 2, Before the Luminosity Contest, etc? I.E. Is this new system retroactive?

Or will it apply only for new shows and events from this weekend on forward? (kiss) :love::music::friends::cat:

The Cat Lady
Mar 15th, 2009, 04:47
Oh. Never mind. He answered it. It is NOT retroactive for the AH events. Awwwwwwwwww. :cry::(

Please, please, please, please, can we just have them? It's only a few shows. Pretty please, with chocolate syrup, whipped cream and a cherry on top? (Use your imagination, Dan. :devil:) (kiss, kiss, kiss) :music::love::super::grinning::cat:

theruffnuffman
Mar 15th, 2009, 12:08

hi..sorry i might be being a bit silly here and will deffo take the shame, but i can't for the life of me find the links, could u point me in the direction please..

thanks

Arada
Mar 15th, 2009, 14:15

Where are these Links????

TeroA
Mar 15th, 2009, 14:46
hi..sorry i might be being a bit silly here and will deffo take the shame, but i can't for the life of me find the links, could u point me in the direction please..

thanks

Where are these Links????They are at the first post of the show's thread you want to download. I believe that today, the shows that aired on Thursday are available :mml:

This is great system :bravo::bravo:

Joe-Shadows
Mar 15th, 2009, 14:52
They are at the first post of the show's thread you want to download. I believe that today, the shows that aired on Thursday are available :mml:

Yeah Very Nice :) .. Wat About a Place To Sum Up All Mixes ? !!! Maybe A Forum Thread Or A Group :) .... Any Ideas Dan ! :music:

SentriX
Mar 15th, 2009, 15:09
Yeah Very Nice :) .. Wat About a Place To Sum Up All Mixes ? !!! Maybe A Forum Thread Or A Group :) .... Any Ideas Dan ! :music:

I'm making a website that hopefully will have the links to threads sorted by DJ and date etc.

theruffnuffman
Mar 15th, 2009, 15:57
They are at the first post of the show's thread you want to download. I believe that today, the shows that aired on Thursday are available :mml:

Hi mate,

http://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/16202-14-03-2009-shy-brothers-airport-sessions-005-a.html

Is that what your talking about...soz still can't find them.

Many thanks

TeroA
Mar 15th, 2009, 16:01
Hi mate,

http://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/16202-14-03-2009-shy-brothers-airport-sessions-005-a.html

Is that what your talking about...soz still can't find them.

Many thanksYes but the links are posted after 48+ hours from the first airing. That show aired yesterday so you need to wait few more days :)

theruffnuffman
Mar 15th, 2009, 16:12
Yes but the links are posted after 48+ hours from the first airing. That show aired yesterday so you need to wait few more days :)

oops...lol...

Cool thanks mate...

aakos
Mar 15th, 2009, 16:25
i've just found this thread.. :ee:
wow, great! :clap2:

t4e
Mar 15th, 2009, 16:33
Where are these Links????

starting from March 11 if you do a search by date you will get all the shows that played that day, they have the dld link in the first post :) :music:

Joe-Shadows
Mar 15th, 2009, 16:46
I'm making a website that hopefully will have the links to threads sorted by DJ and date etc.

T-AP Reconstruction :wink: :bravo: ..

SentriX
Mar 15th, 2009, 16:54

Not officially - something going in a total different tangent :)

Arada
Mar 15th, 2009, 19:30
Thanks t4e.
Whem i'm right any dj who wants to deliver a download has to care on his own for the downloads, right?

Arada
Mar 15th, 2009, 19:34
MegaUpload is just a FileHosting Service, but that what The CatLady idea is much better, there should be a supporting site with everything about the DJ's and their Shows.

The Cat Lady
Mar 15th, 2009, 21:33

Not officially - something going in a total different tangent :)

Thanks t4e.
Whem i'm right any dj who wants to deliver a download has to care on his own for the downloads, right?

MegaUpload is just a FileHosting Service, but that what The CatLady idea is much better, there should be a supporting site with everything about the DJ's and their Shows.

Arada. No. Dan is taking care of it. (kiss) :music::hug::cat:

Everyone. No. Yes. Kind of. Sort of. TAP is gone. Dead. It will never be seen or heard from again. This is a totally new concept on a new server, with a new DNS name. An sort of super index of shows, DJs, events, whatever. Because SentriX and I have since made up after the knock down drag out that we had over TAP's demise, I'm on board with him on this new site. It's impossible for me to stay angry for very long. It's just not in my nature. My role is still to be determined completely, but I think it's a good idea and I'm going to help him. So our little team have been revived. :friends::music::hug::cat:

Arada
Mar 15th, 2009, 21:57
That's what i meant.
There must be a common site for the afterhours dj's and music.
MegaUpload is just a servce for files, not more, because of that the links have to be posted somewhere, otherwise no one can find them.
On a summarizing site it would be easy for the fans to get infos and the music.
And i will not search the links in the threads, that costs too much time and nerves.

piccoli
Mar 15th, 2009, 23:26
oops...lol...

Cool thanks mate...

here you have a link for this amazing show:wink:

right in the show's bot post:wink:

http://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/16135-11-03-2009-manuel-le-saux-extrema-123-a.html

SadYear
Mar 15th, 2009, 23:28
That's good news. :super:

Thanks a lot Dan. :music:

t4e
Mar 16th, 2009, 01:40
That's what i meant.
MegaUpload is just a servce for files, not more, because of that the links have to be posted somewhere, otherwise no one can find them.
And i will not search the links in the threads, that costs too much time and nerves.

ooh wow, you getting something for free and still got something to complain LOL

yes, we know megaupload is a hosting site, that's what you have to use to provide dlds

aaahhmmm....the "common site" for dj's and the music is right here, why would we have another one?

Tarek
Mar 16th, 2009, 01:58
ooh wow, you getting something for free and still got something to complain LOL

I was going to say that..but then I decided it wouldn't be worth the hassle..

Wailo
Mar 16th, 2009, 02:40
That's what i meant.

Hello Arada :friends:

You may want to go through the AH.FM On Demand *feedback needed* (http://forum.ah.fm/announcements/15416-ah-fm-demand-feedback-needed.html) thread again, and you will conclude that what been offered now is a surprise, a gift, you call it what ever you like.

I don't understand why you think it is time consuming and nerves burner.. Clicking on the right thread for the titled show, will show you the link on the first post, .. also you can also use the "search" function to get what you want up to 3 months back..couldn't be easier

One word brilliant!

Not even complaining about the blocked MegaUpload by all the ISPs over here..

but yes, still there a big room for improvement, and I trust the AH crew about it. I would suggest adding http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:nV3bKDNfLy9bBM:http://www.albemarle.org/upload/images/Pictures/Departments/Fire_and_Rescue/Pictures/RSS_Small_Logo.jpg for the download links.. :grinning:

Dan
Mar 16th, 2009, 05:33

we cant have it too easy :) takes a few secs to open djs thread in livesets and look at the main thread for the link.

:friends:

T R A N C E
Mar 16th, 2009, 08:08
that is some amazing news !! :ah:

existent
Mar 16th, 2009, 09:32
we cant have it too easy :) takes a few secs to open djs thread in livesets and look at the main thread for the link.

just downloaded my 1st set today..:grinning:

I love it!!!!!! :loveah:

Joe-Shadows
Mar 16th, 2009, 11:45

Amazing Work Dan :bravo: ..... 'm Not Complaining , I Really Appreciate ur Work Boss :) .. it's Wonderfull !! I Just Know That Old Shows 're Sent To Archive So If i wanna A Set I've to search There ! I was Talking About Something easier ,, For Ex:- Thread For every Resident Contains His Bio & Downloads .... etc ,,, Me Asking For Alot ?!?! :ee: :ee: ... If So Forget my ReQuest :lolz: ...

Cheers :loveah:

SentriX
Mar 16th, 2009, 12:22
Amazing Work Dan :bravo: ..... 'm Not Complaining , I Really Appreciate ur Work Boss :) .. it's Wonderfull !! I Just Know That Old Shows 're Sent To Archive So If i wanna A Set I've to search There ! I was Talking About Something easier ,, For Ex:- Thread For every Resident Contains His Bio & Downloads .... etc ,,, Me Asking For Alot ?!?! :ee: :ee: ... If So Forget my ReQuest :lolz: ...

Cheers :loveah:

Awww your stealing our ideas mannnnn

I was going to wait a couple of days before the formal announcements but look at my sig :)

Great work Dan nice to see the downloads back :grinning:

Joe-Shadows
Mar 16th, 2009, 12:36
Awww your stealing our ideas mannnnn

I was going to wait a couple of days before the formal announcements but look at my sig :)

Great work Dan nice to see the downloads back :grinning:

Nice :) ... 've Registered Thre ... 1st Member There :P ... Nice Work Sentrix & TCL :hug:

The Cat Lady
Mar 16th, 2009, 16:52
Nice :) ... 've Registered Thre ... 1st Member There :P ... Nice Work Sentrix & TCL :hug:

Heh, heh, heh. The sick partenership of TCL and SentriX is baaaaaack. The Free World will never be the same. :lolz::cat:

Arada
Mar 16th, 2009, 22:08
Good TCL and Sentrix!
A Collection of Sets i want to see there.

mrm1988
Mar 17th, 2009, 18:50
Hey Dan!
Thanks for this good solution!
Glad to hear that downloading is still available.

Again, thanks a lot!

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Dan
Mar 17th, 2009, 19:50
promote the station all, tell all your friends about AH.FM :)
family is truly growing.

The Cat Lady
Mar 17th, 2009, 22:18
Good TCL and Sentrix!
A Collection of Sets i want to see there.

You are not going to see that. Ever. It's going to be an "index" of links leading back to AH, to the thread of the show you are looking for. There is where you will find the download. Or, in the case of individual DJs, leading to their threads on AH and to their own site, FaceBook, MySpace, whatever. In the case of our users, it will lead to their profile here on AH and/or to their Threads in the Producer's Corner. There is no escaping from The Index. It's kind of like The Matrix in that regards. :lolz:

It's basically a large indexed set of links. Back when I used to live in Paige, Texas, I had a saying, "All roads lead to Giddings." And they did, too. I don't care where you were, you could get to Giddings from there. Ha! Well, in this case, all links lead to AfterHours or AH related (DJ's) good stuff. :grinning:

The object of the game remains as it always has been. Promote AH and the AH Community like crazy. :loveah::super::cat:

The Cat Lady
Mar 17th, 2009, 22:33
Hey Dan!
Thanks for this good solution!
Glad to hear that downloading is still available.

Again, thanks a lot!

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Color me happy. I don't have to do all that work anymore. Yaaaaahooooo! :super:

No one could be happier than I am about this. I raised so much hell and was so dismayed when it went down. I complained so bitterly. I was real close to hateful about it, actually. :blush:

It was so much work to keep it up even at the low level that TAP afforded. I was recruiting DJs and begging for set links and downloading and making files and uploading constantly. It made me exhausted. :sleeping:

This is sooooo much better. Just on a selfish level alone, my work load has dropped to near zero. Even I can enjoy it all again without stress. The service is far superior to what I could offer. What's easier or faster than a direct download link? Nothing. :grinning:

AfterHours is not only restored, it is greatly improved, in my humble opinion. And better things are coming down the line. Dan never stops. And he listens to his users; he gives a damn. He cares. He wants us to be happy. That attitude is the sole reason why AfterHours is growing so fast. Folks, it just don't get any better than this. :super::music::love::ah::cat:

firefox_muc
Mar 18th, 2009, 01:59
:thankyou:

Junior
Mar 18th, 2009, 09:12
promote the station all, tell all your friends about AH.FM :)
family is truly growing.
ive broughten 4 people in:)

trancefan0883
Mar 18th, 2009, 10:20
thank you Dan for this new service and thanks to all AH Staff for help you with this service :thankyou:

rgomezcu
Mar 19th, 2009, 20:47
What Service? What Happend with Ah Tracker??

jarminvonnitely
Mar 19th, 2009, 21:22
have checked a couple of shows and cannot see a link on the Bot page???

trancefan0883
Mar 19th, 2009, 21:32
in first post of each thread is this text : "to download the show click here" and you must click on this text "click here"

jarminvonnitely
Mar 19th, 2009, 21:47
Can you give me an example thread please

Dan
Mar 19th, 2009, 22:08
example:
http://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/16257-17-03-2009-sebastian-brandt-blank-point-052-a.html

to find its easy

go to on top quick search
type in say 2 days ago sets: 17-03-2009

then go into each thread and on main page you will see download.

haig
Mar 20th, 2009, 01:26
Everybody's Happy :)

Wailo
Mar 20th, 2009, 02:36
with adding RSS feed (if possible) for the download links, as I mentioned in the previous post, will make us happier.

Thanks again to all who are involved in this service

SentriX
Mar 20th, 2009, 03:58
with adding RSS feed (if possible) for the download links, as I mentioned in the previous post, will make us happier.

Thanks again to all who are involved in this service

What's the point in the RSS feed, you know download links are available 48 hours after air. Therefore you just put the date in and all the shows are there. No need for an RSS feed.

GWCustis
Mar 20th, 2009, 05:21
just wanted to say thanx to anyone who made the DL capability possible. the mixes are great for the car rides to and from work!

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

:driver:

xXJose Aka AmadeusXx
Mar 21st, 2009, 05:00
amazing news!! everytime i lose a show i can download it...

Thanks all Ah.fm sTaff!!

RichT2008
Mar 21st, 2009, 13:01
By lucky coincidence I have a premium Megaupload account, so this is perfect for me.

I spend (too much) of my time driving, so I can now have AH.FM on the move again.

:super:

andrzej_w@lker
Mar 21st, 2009, 15:49
Well well mate, great work for me!!
no more man on the edge:good::loveah:

TranceMagic
Mar 21st, 2009, 21:07
where download set Ronny K. - trance4nations 017 AH.FM?

danmark_ori
Mar 22nd, 2009, 03:28
where download set Ronny K. - trance4nations 017 AH.FM?

:book:

http://forum.ah.fm/announcements/16185-new-afterhours-downloading-capability.html#post809955

:ee: always read the first post of a given thread TranceMagic :grinning:

JMax
Mar 22nd, 2009, 19:04
this is fantastic thanks!

The Cat Lady
Mar 23rd, 2009, 05:57
What Service? What Happend with Ah Tracker??

Theoriginal AH Tracker went down on November 30, 2008. The replacement tracker, my TAP, went down March 10, 2009 to make way for this new "link" system. Whis this new much easier to use and infinitely faster downloading system, TAP simply became obsolete. From day one, TAP was a stop-gap measure until Dan brought downloading from AH directly back. (kiss) :grinning::cat:

have checked a couple of shows and cannot see a link on the Bot page???

The links show up 48 hours after the show originally runs. (kiss) :hug::cat:

SUNNY TOMORROW
Mar 23rd, 2009, 22:04
Maybe i'm missing something here. But, you had a place were all the down load links were put together. Then you said no we can't have these down load links. Various factions don't want it. So you got rid of it. Okay. So now you have these down load links put in the actual thread of the show. So am I right in saying this is the same kind of down load link as was used before and not allowed. and yet now even though not all in the same place they are allowed???:dontknow:

Dan
Mar 23rd, 2009, 23:22
Maybe i'm missing something here. But, you had a place were all the down load links were put together. Then you said no we can't have these down load links. Various factions don't want it. So you got rid of it. Okay. So now you have these down load links put in the actual thread of the show. So am I right in saying this is the same kind of down load link as was used before and not allowed. and yet now even though not all in the same place they are allowed???:dontknow:

Links before were torrent link, links now are by megaupload.com. Huge difference.

The Cat Lady
Mar 24th, 2009, 02:12
Links before were torrent link, links now are by megaupload.com. Huge difference.

Well ... until the Record Labels figure out a way to blacklist them into oblivion, too. Ha! :mask:

Hi Dan. (kiss) :hug::friends::cat:

SUNNY TOMORROW
Mar 24th, 2009, 03:10

I'm not protesting about it or anything. Just curious about what the difference is, thats all really:hug:

Dan
Mar 24th, 2009, 04:36
I'm not protesting about it or anything. Just curious about what the difference is, thats all really:hug:

:)

What is megaupload:

<table style="font-size: 13px;"><tbody><tr><td width="15">
</td> <td>Megaupload is a leading provider of online storage and web hosting services. We offer ad-financed free and affordable premium online storage/remote backup capacity, plus sophisticated uploading and downloading tools. </td></tr></tbody></table>
What are torrents:

What is torrent, how to download with torrents? (http://www.what-is-torrent.com)

CYBER KID
Mar 26th, 2009, 16:09
Download link idea is perfect!
It works fine, comes with a zip folder including upcomming event flyers.

THANK YOU GUYS :flowers:

! ! ! RESPECT ! ! !

SentriX
Mar 26th, 2009, 17:03
:)

What is megaupload:

<table style="font-size: 13px;"><tbody><tr><td width="15">
</td> <td>Megaupload is a leading provider of online storage and web hosting services. We offer ad-financed free and affordable premium online storage/remote backup capacity, plus sophisticated uploading and downloading tools. </td></tr></tbody></table>
What are torrents:

What is torrent, how to download with torrents? (http://www.what-is-torrent.com)

MU, RS, SS,

all of them are associated with pirated and warez software downloads so it is only a matter of time before this options becomes unviable in my opinion.

Tarek
Mar 27th, 2009, 02:13
MU, RS, SS,

all of them are associated with pirated and warez software downloads so it is only a matter of time before this options becomes unviable in my opinion.

They're not associated..but they can't filter EVERYTHING out either..