PDA

View Full Version : 24-04-2009 Live Broadcast Transition Leeds UK

Dan
Apr 21st, 2009, 21:15
Were happy to be broadcasting this special event from Leeds UK.

With the help of Transition Crew & Lazarus, it should be a blast :)

http://www.ah.fm/events/Live_Broadcasts/24-04-2009_Live_Broadcast_Transition.jpg

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

TRANSITION: PHASE 2 - THE BATTLE BETWEEN THE NEW WORLD ORDERS!
THE EVENT WILL BE BROADCAST LIVE & EXCLUSIVELY ACROSS THE GLOBE ON AH.FM

Let battle commence!

After an incredible launch event on Saturday 28th February within the rather industrial surroundings of Kerbcrawler Warehouse on the outskirts of the glorious city of Leeds, with Andy Moor and co on turntable duty to truly amazing effect, team Transition are back to set the wheels in motion toward yet another stellar, all star cast line-up for our next event on Friday 24th April.

Not simply content with the giving you our fans the status quo, this time round we promise to give you guys and girls a far more exciting and all round spectacle of an event, to that which you found yourself in possibly at the launch event.

We are planning on even more special treats visually and audibly than ever before, so with that said, this phase 2 of our grand master plan will certainly raise the bar of expectation for all future trance events, weather it be here in the UK or abroad and we are throwing everything imaginable into the mix for what promises to be, one hell of a event, which you cannot afford to miss!

This time however team GB which consists of warm-up superstar and our very own Transition residents Sam Mitcham and international rising Cold Harbour junior stalwart DJ B.E.N., will really face the music alongside wonder kid of the year so far and Intuition records/Anjunabeats production maestro Mat Zo, as these young lads team up with a very special duo of Anjuna and Noys pioneers, Mike Koglin and Mark Pledger for a world exclusive bk2bk session.

With a junior versus heavy weight battle on their hands GB will be up against it as they look to lock talons with EU in a war of new worlds orders, which will no doubt prove to be one of the most cataclysmic formula's the north has ever been accustomed to.

This time we take no prisoners and there will be no place to hide from the onslaught of euphoric, trance tidal waves which will erupt from deep within the heart of this event, as the young and highly talented lads of the UK, Battle for trance supremacy in their own backyard. Who are they up against you ask, well they certainly have their work cut out for them because they are pitting their wits against the vastly recognisable and future world hero's of the Neolithic trance sound, Kyau & Albert and also the legendary Balearic trance goliath that is Roger Shah and co.

So it's time to stand back as the flames glow ever brighter, watch the sparks fly as we get nearer to the conclusion of this first of many battles and bare witness to a state of higher consciousness, as we open the doors to the spiritual world.
Marvel at the sheer power of the phoenix as it rises once more high above the night sky of the city Leeds, contemplate the coming of the dawn like never before. Just remember that it ain't over till it's over and we've only just begun!

That's right, there's a movement under foot and you incredible people are all invited, so please make sure you come and join us on Friday 24th April 10pm-6am, when we crown the new world order of Phase 2.

The countdown has begun!

**A CHANCE TO WIN DJ SHAH'S KEYBOARD!!!***

A must for any Trance fan!!
All info and your chance to do so will be announced at the event and this will be the only place you will be able to win this amazing prize!!

TRANSITION - WAREHOUSE

DANCERS PROVIDED BY ADJAMIBA CLUBWEAR,
SUGAH DEE & INCEPTION DANCE CREW.

Set Times (UK Time Zone)

10-11
Sam Mitcham

11-12
Matt Zo

12-2
ROGER SHAH LIVE
Plus Special Guest

2-3.30
Kyau & Albert

3.30 -5
Mike Koglin & Matt Pledger
World Exclusive B2B

5-6
B.E.N.

INCEPTION - TOP ROOM (SMIRNOFF)
Sponsored by Adjamiba Clubwear

10-11
Evo D & Maxwell

11-12
Joe Longbottom vs Discam

12-1
Caz Wood

1-2
MDA & Spherical

2-3
Pick Up & Rise
Exclusive Frantic Classics & Nukleuz Anthems Set

3-4
Mark H

4-5
Mike Avery

5-6
Wain Johnstone

** Don't forget to enter our DJ competition**
**Simply turn up on the night with a demo in your hand!**

Tomek
Apr 21st, 2009, 21:27
:grinning2:

Jellyfish
Apr 21st, 2009, 21:53
:grinning2:

:grinning2::grinning2::grinning2:

existent
Apr 21st, 2009, 21:54
who is the very special guest i wonder :lol:

Flenk
Apr 21st, 2009, 22:23
who is the very special guest i wonder :lol:

Chris 'I can't sing but I can playback and scream' Jones?:lol:

Vicky Wood
Apr 21st, 2009, 22:34
Should be a good night :)

Junior
Apr 21st, 2009, 22:59
i love live broadcast's :grinning2: Roger Shah woo whoo!! \O/

B.E.N.
Apr 21st, 2009, 23:27
Looking forward to this one ... I hope if you can't make it then you can all tune in! :music:

Lazarus
Apr 21st, 2009, 23:46
Can't wait for this! See you all there :banana:

Dj Sacha
Apr 22nd, 2009, 00:06
yes Great :)

Wailo
Apr 22nd, 2009, 01:38
Way to go :bravo:
Thanks you Dan and Lazarus for this one, can't wait :music:

Altered-Mind
Apr 22nd, 2009, 05:03
very nice :good2:

ill def be here just in time for B.E.N.'s mix :mml: :mml:

edit: after taking a 2nd glance @ the flyer to see the Top Room's Lineup containing Hard Trance, and Hard Dance: OMFG!!!! :w00t:

i hope that room WILL be broadcasted too :grinning2: :grinning2: :angel:

Junior
Apr 22nd, 2009, 05:23
very nice :good2:

ill def be here just in time for B.E.N.'s mix :mml: :mml:

edit: after taking a 2nd glance @ the flyer to see the Top Room's Lineup containing Hard Trance, and Hard Dance: OMFG!!!! :w00t:

i hope that room WILL be broadcasted too :grinning2: :grinning2: :angel:
wow i just saw that also. Uplifting Hard Dance?:lol: thats a new one. lol

OMG NUKLEUZ ANTHEM SET OMG YES!!! I WILL DIE IF I HEAR IT!!!

trancefan0883
Apr 22nd, 2009, 07:41
Roger Shah :wub:

trancefan0883
Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:26
times are announced in CET?? or in UK time??

can't wait:super:

trancefan0883
Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:27
i love live broadcast's :grinning2: Roger Shah woo whoo!! \O/

:iagree::super:

Tomek
Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:29
time announced are in CET?? or in UK time??

can't wait:super:
uk :smile:

i might miss this... :mask:

trancefan0883
Apr 22nd, 2009, 10:35
if times on flyer are announced in uk time it will be 23.00-07.00 CET

Joe-Shadows
Apr 22nd, 2009, 15:44
Were happy to be broadcasting this special event from Leeds UK.

With the help of Transition Crew & Lazarus, it should be a blast :)

http://www.ah.fm/events/24-04-2009%20Live%20Broadcast%20Transition.jpg

:wow: Thx Dan For That :loveah: As :ah:

Lazarus
Apr 22nd, 2009, 17:36
if times on flyer are announced in uk time it will be 23.00-07.00 CET

Yeah times are definitely UK times mate! Not sure of the set times yet though but I'll be online during the broadcast so can keep everyone updated :grinning2:

PhilMetcalfe
Apr 22nd, 2009, 20:11
Can't wait to have a good old stomp on Friday night!! Bring it on!! See you there!

Lazarus
Apr 22nd, 2009, 21:45
Can't wait to have a good old stomp on Friday night!! Bring it on!! See you there!

Didn't know you were going! Kept that one quiet :grinning2:

PhilMetcalfe
Apr 23rd, 2009, 11:36
Didn't know you were going! Kept that one quiet :grinning2:

Yes it was a bit of a last minute decision! Will be good to have a catch up! :) Can't wait!:music::music:

Dan
Apr 23rd, 2009, 17:21
**A CHANCE TO WIN DJ SHAH'S KEYBOARD!!!***

A must for any Trance fan!!
All info and your chance to do so will be announced at the event and this will be the only place you will be able to win this amazing prize!!

TRANSITION - WAREHOUSE

DANCERS PROVIDED BY ADJAMIBA CLUBWEAR,
SUGAH DEE & INCEPTION DANCE CREW.

10-11
Sam Mitcham

11-12
Matt Zo

12-2
ROGER SHAH LIVE
Plus Special Guest

2-3.30
Kyau & Albert

3.30 -5
Mike Koglin & Matt Pledger
World Exclusive B2B

5-6
B.E.N.

INCEPTION - TOP ROOM (SMIRNOFF)
Sponsored by Adjamiba Clubwear

10-11
Evo D & Maxwell

11-12
Joe Longbottom vs Discam

12-1
Caz Wood

1-2
MDA & Spherical

2-3
Pick Up & Rise
Exclusive Frantic Classics & Nukleuz Anthems Set

3-4
Mark H

4-5
Mike Avery

5-6
Wain Johnstone

** Don't forget to enter our DJ competition**
**Simply turn up on the night with a demo in your hand!**

* we are airing main stage

Vicky Wood
Apr 23rd, 2009, 19:56
++Competitions in Dan's post above relate to being at the actual event not here for the live broadcast++

Dan
Apr 24th, 2009, 01:30
:bump: :wow:

Junior
Apr 24th, 2009, 07:49
Roger Shah better have Jorge Nava as special guest mix. Deep Nights FTW!!! :grinning2:

i wanted listen to the Nukleuz Anthem Set :(

ember
Apr 24th, 2009, 10:03
my internetconnection suxx, so i know if i can listen to that dreamevent. i cry like a baby. man it's the hell on earth here.

DJ Eunostos
Apr 24th, 2009, 10:23
amazing :dance:

Live events :choon::choon::choon:

:ah:

line up looks massive. Matzo KvsA :music:

Dan
Apr 24th, 2009, 13:36
my internetconnection suxx, so i know if i can listen to that dreamevent. i cry like a baby. man it's the hell on earth here.

try out 96k or 48k

http://ah.fm/96k.m3u
http://ah.fm/48k.m3u

hugs ember :hug:

ahinutah
Apr 24th, 2009, 16:43
Live broadcasts this year have been fantastic so far. I will now be ignoring my brothers visit tonight so I can catch this show!

Miss Glam
Apr 24th, 2009, 18:04
whooot whooo am xxxcited for tinight...just need to stop and get some alcohol!!

Miss Glam
Apr 24th, 2009, 18:10
will there be any video?

Lazarus
Apr 24th, 2009, 18:35
It is with great regret that I have to announce that the live broadcast for tonight cannot happen after all :( :( :(

Unfortunately the internet connection at the club has failed and the ISP have failed in their duties of fixing this :chair:

I'm trying to find out if the event can still be recorded for a later date though...so hopefully we won't miss out.

I'm really sorry about this and am gutted to have to break the news, I just wish there was something I could do :(

The Cat Lady
Apr 24th, 2009, 18:40
Awwwwww. It's not your fault, sweetie. You did your best to bring it to us and we appreciate that. (kiss, kiss, kiss) :music::love::hug::friends::cat:

Boo hiss to the ISP at the club! FAIL! LOSERS! GARBAGE COMPANY!!! :P :no::angry::cat:

Miss Glam
Apr 24th, 2009, 18:50
no way! oh well, there will be many more live broadcast here on afterhours!!

***thanks for the hard work though***

Lazarus
Apr 24th, 2009, 18:59
Boo hiss to the ISP at the club! FAIL! LOSERS! GARBAGE COMPANY!!! :P :no::angry::cat:My thoughts exactly! It's the stupidest thing in the world as well that's done it, sheer bureaucracy.

Basically the name of the business that owns the venue changed their name officially this week. Same people, same ISP, same venue, but for whatever reason, in their infinite wisdom of "following the process" instead of "using common sense" (a plague that infests the UK, I'm sad to say) the ISP has to actually disconnect the connection and then reconnect it again.

In true ironic fashion, only one of these two actions succeeded, and instead of fixing it today as they said they would, they didn't turn up and so are coming Monday instead!

Myself and AH can't do anything about this unfortunately, but I'm just disappointed that we all have to miss out just because of something so insanely stupid like this! :(

T-Rance
Apr 24th, 2009, 19:32
waiting for show....:music:

Miss Glam
Apr 24th, 2009, 19:48
waiting for show....:music:

its been canceled...

piccoli
Apr 24th, 2009, 19:57
damn ISP's:P:P:P:P

Altered-Mind
Apr 24th, 2009, 20:12
damn! I wont be able to hear BEN's set after all :cry: :cry: :cry:

Dan
Apr 24th, 2009, 20:43
My thoughts exactly! It's the stupidest thing in the world as well that's done it, sheer bureaucracy.

Basically the name of the business that owns the venue changed their name officially this week. Same people, same ISP, same venue, but for whatever reason, in their infinite wisdom of "following the process" instead of "using common sense" (a plague that infests the UK, I'm sad to say) the ISP has to actually disconnect the connection and then reconnect it again.

In true ironic fashion, only one of these two actions succeeded, and instead of fixing it today as they said they would, they didn't turn up and so are coming Monday instead!

Myself and AH can't do anything about this unfortunately, but I'm just disappointed that we all have to miss out just because of something so insanely stupid like this! :(

Thank you Laz for the explanation.. its sad I was looking forward to it, but like armin would say "sh** happens* :(

Lazarus
Apr 24th, 2009, 21:03
Thank you Laz for the explanation.. its sad I was looking forward to it, but like armin would say "sh** happens* :(
We even had the right cable and everything! :bully:

aakos
Apr 24th, 2009, 21:09
dammmit! isp problem? ahhh incredible!
i was waiting for this show :( what a pity

however have fun those ppl who will be there :grinning:

piccoli
Apr 24th, 2009, 21:10

:lol::lol::lol:

piccoli
Apr 24th, 2009, 21:12

find a last minute broadcast from some club around Europe or so:lol:

J/K:hug::hug:

trancefan0883
Apr 24th, 2009, 21:28
maybe this event will be recorded and the crew of this club and djs will give permission to release downloadlink

yepyep :(

Dan
Apr 24th, 2009, 21:42

I hope for next Transition bcast internet will be ok.

Wailo
Apr 25th, 2009, 00:02
oh, too sad we will not catch it live, but thank you Lazarus for being direct and clear to explain what happened. :friends:

in their infinite wisdom of "following the process" instead of "using common sense"made me smile :)

Junior
Apr 25th, 2009, 05:22
:( thats terrible. i was already ready for this.