PDA

View Full Version : Sale: Afterhours T-Shirt

PhilMetcalfe
May 19th, 2009, 18:54
Hi all.
Just received my AH.FM t-shirt. However, it doesn't fit properly. Too small. :( Will sell for 13 inc P&P. (Saving about 7). The size is Large. See the website for dimensions and all that :)
It's this design. (http://xt24.eu/sklep/ah.fm/produkty/34/)

Phil

Vanderkay
May 20th, 2009, 18:46
Can't you send it back and have em swap it for a larger size then?? You're from the UK, you got 14 days to return the gods as long as they are in the same shape as when you recieved it.

PhilMetcalfe
May 20th, 2009, 19:18
It states on the shop website that there are no refunds or exhanges. And the t shirts come from Poland which makes it a bit more difficult too. :(

Vanderkay
May 20th, 2009, 19:32
Well that has got to be the worst possible service ever! and these are affiliates with AH I take it? that's a real shame, cause no "semi-good" eCompany now a days, got such a low service.

Sorry to hear that, oh well, I hope you can swap/sell it with someone else then.

SentriX
May 21st, 2009, 11:10
Saving 4.90 dont you mean :P

PhilMetcalfe
May 21st, 2009, 11:25
Well, actually saving 6.10. It cost me 19.10. :P
Depends on the exchange rate at the time of buying though I suppose! :)

Miss Glam
May 21st, 2009, 15:38
boooooooooooooooo.....:):lol:

Dan
May 21st, 2009, 18:24
Hi all.
Just received my AH.FM t-shirt. However, it doesn't fit properly. Too small. :( Will sell for 13 inc P&P. (Saving about 7). The size is Large. See the website for dimensions and all that :)
It's this design. (http://xt24.eu/sklep/ah.fm/produkty/34/)

Phil

all depends on what shirt you got.. if yo got the contract stitching one they are for people that are slim, other shirts are normal size.

Adam Meza
May 23rd, 2009, 02:21
all depends on what shirt you got.. if yo got the contract stitching one they are for people that are slim, other shirts are normal size.

Ya those shirts are definitely for slim people. I grew out of mine already, had to go for regular. :lol:

Vanderkay
May 23rd, 2009, 16:55
Ya those shirts are definitely for slim people. I grew out of mine already, had to go for regular. :lol:

That could be a sign off too much fastfood and no excercise! :lol:

t r a n c e a h o l i c
May 24th, 2009, 05:35
eBay FTW

PhilMetcalfe
May 24th, 2009, 16:55
eBay FTW

Yeh could do :)

willwatson
May 27th, 2009, 12:15
Yeh could do :)

Give it to Oxfam or such like. A little kid in Africa will be promoting AH in no time. :lol:

(Might see it on Comic Relief) :mask:

Adam Meza
May 28th, 2009, 22:00
That could be a sign off too much fastfood and no excercise! :lol:

Actually its because I have very broad shoulders!:lol: And on top of that, the regular shirts fit a little tight around my neck. I have a size 17 neck.:mask:

angel
Jun 5th, 2009, 12:51
Actually its because I have very broad shoulders!:lol: And on top of that, the regular shirts fit a little tight around my neck. I have a size 17 neck.:mask:

aww.. :mask: