PDA

View Full Version : Fast Wireless ISP

JaniX
Jan 24th, 2010, 22:44
Hi AH friends..!

I really need to do something about this! I just moved to another apartment and is stuck with this MyPort internet which got this download count limit.
I was told that some of the mobile companies could give you a better internet plan. Is this true? if so which one? I am unable to order an internet plan that uses cable so the only thing i can have atm is wireless.

I wish to listen to AH.FM but this is hard when you have to watch how many bytes you have left on a month..

Anyone got any ideas? Please help!

I Live in Maroochydore QLD if that would be of any information..

Ricatrance1
Jan 25th, 2010, 07:07
i feel so bad for you man, but theres nothing i can do other then bump up this thread so that people notice it LOL good luck mate. (i don't know much about this sort of stuff and i don't live where you do, sorry)

DreamensioN
Feb 3rd, 2010, 12:08
Welcome to Australia - where the internet is living in the early 1990's.

BTW - nice place you live in...I like Maroochydoore. I drive up there now and then...

JustBruce
Feb 25th, 2010, 07:43
Maroochydore makes it even harder its like a zone 3 or something if you can get a phoneline just get adsl (if you can) or look at like telstra next g they have some 10gb plans now days...

next g will work pretty much anywhere you can also try vodafone but coverage isnt as good as telstra...

good luck...