PDA

View Full Version : East Midlands

IcEmAn911
Oct 2nd, 2010, 18:06
Hello all!!!

I'm from Northamptonshire and I am so passionate about Trance music!!!

I've been to Trance Energy, Global Gathering, Tiesto X 3 but these events have usually been with friends from uni. But since finishing uni and moving back home to Northamptonshire I don't seem to have many friends who like trance as much as me!:cry: And today was the last straw, as I convinced a friend to come with me to see Paul Van Dyk in Gatecrasher tonight but he pulled out for a reason which didn't quite make sense (Even though we've planned this for a month!!!!).

I don't want to act desperate here! But I would love to meet more people who are into trance events and maybe form some kind of meet up for future events e.g. Armin Van Buuren in Godskitchen in November.

I'm happy travelling around much of the midlands e.g. Birmingham, Nottingham, but I'm happy to travel further if it's worth it!!!!

Well, I look forward to meeting you all :D

Lazarus
Oct 2nd, 2010, 22:40
If you don't mind the trip to Leeds once a month mate, Digital Society is the best trance night up this way in my humble opinion :smile:

Don't get out as much as I used to these days but if I do go out chances are it's there! Cool crowd, mad little venue, and great line-ups too :grinning:

NelsonRandela
Jul 31st, 2012, 23:44
If you don't mind the trip to Leeds once a month mate, Digital Society is the best trance night up this way in my humble opinion :smile:

Don't get out as much as I used to these days but if I do go out chances are it's there! Cool crowd, mad little venue, and great line-ups too :grinning:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Emporium - Passion & Storm Nights in Coalville Leicestershire !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORLD FAMOUS

Oakenfold
Corsten
Van Dyk

Thats just this year.............

Tiesto
Van Burren

Anyone who is in Trance has played here llok it up and get involved !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Emporium - Passion & Storm Nights in Coalville Leicestershire !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

proccy
Sep 8th, 2012, 01:36
gotta agree about the emporium - gareth emery was there recently too and really ripped the place down, just get there and you'll have the time of your fookin life buddy