Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

trancefan0883
Dec 7th, 2010, 14:17
previous year contest was a way fair when ah staff chose winners

DJ Eunostos
Dec 7th, 2010, 14:19
:hug: Including you ! :good2: Nice to read the news :bravo:

:captain: :wave: :dancing:
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 9 (6 members and 3 guests)
danmark_ori, trancefan0883+, Victoria+, JeffreySource+, maximus22, Tijs

Congratulations to all the winners!!!

:music::music::music: :megacrazy::megacrazy:

JeffreySource
Dec 7th, 2010, 14:27
very unfair contest

submissions 1st - 14th november and 1st november contest has been closed

Unfair.. right.
Rules said 50 entries. So why keep the contest open? The only reason we set a date was because in case we didn't reach the 50 entries limit.

Last year we decided to do so... but picking 13 winners out of 250+ entries is a waste of our time. We decided not to do any contest at all this year, but did after all.

ahnfeldt
Dec 7th, 2010, 14:31

I think there was more than 200 sets submitted in the contest last year. In my opinion that is quite a heavy task for volunteer work on top of all the other work they are doing as well.

There are many ways you could do the contest and I am quite sure that AH staff a willing to listen proposals for future contests like this :friends: :beer2:

trancefan0883
Dec 7th, 2010, 14:35
Unfair.. right.
Rules said 50 entries. So why keep the contest open? The only reason we set a date was because in case we didn't reach the 50 entries limit.

Last year we decided to do so... but picking 13 winners out of 250+ entries is a waste of our time. We decided not to do any contest at all this year, but did after all.
i don't see difference if there will be 50 or 75 or 100 submissions at least only 13 winners;) i think all who want should have chance to present their skills;)

don't take me wrong;)
there are around 30.000 members and only 50 had chance be a part of contest

ah is as nokia connecting people some people can go from ah.fm if they'll see they can't be part of contest

trancefan0883
Dec 7th, 2010, 14:43
I think there was more than 200 sets submitted in the contest last year. In my opinion that is quite a heavy task for volunteer work on top of all the other work they are doing as well.

There are many ways you could do the contest and I am quite sure that AH staff a willing to listen proposals for future contests like this :friends: :beer2:

maybe next year will be good that members will choose their top 5 from all who will participate in the contest and 1st place 5 points second place 4 points third place 3 points 4th place 2 points 5th place 1 point;)

and first 13 persons will be part of eoyc 2011

Young Free
Dec 7th, 2010, 15:00
Ok here it is!
Like said, we have checked all the votes for the contestants for multiple votes coming from one IP-adress. We handled the rule: 1 IP = 1 Vote. We will not accuse anyone of cheating. Think what you think. Some people have brothers, sisters, parents & friends who would like to vote as well.

Here are the 13 winners:
01. Last Sunlight
02. EDU NRG
03. Above the Clouds
04. Impulsive
05. Alexis
06. DJ K4N
07. Andski
08. Mobesk
09. TeroA
10. Balearic Soul aka labielecki
11. Mathias van Ness
12. Paul Cane
13. Kiddy

CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS!! :bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

And big thanks to AH Staff for clearing this up and ensuring a fair result!

:best::best::best::best:

JeffreySource
Dec 7th, 2010, 15:02
i don't see difference if there will be 50 or 75 or 100 submissions at least only 13 winners;) i think all who want should have chance to present their skills;)

don't take me wrong;)
there are around 30.000 members and only 50 had chance be a part of contest

ah is as nokia connecting people some people can go from ah.fm if they'll see they can't be part of contest

1. You see members downloading 250 plus sets.. listening to all 250 and vote for the best? NO. The 50 we let in now was even to much. Only a few listened to all 50.

2. People had enough time to prepare a set when the thread opened up. If you really wanted that spot, you made a set and posted it there in time.

3. People only here for the contest aren't really worth bothering right?

maybe next year will be good that members will choose their top 5 from all who will participate in the contest and 1st place 5 points second place 4 points third place 3 points 4th place 2 points 5th place 1 point;)

and first 13 persons will be part of eoyc 2011

What is less unfair about that? It's almost the same system as we used now. You could have picked your top 5 now as well and vote all 5. On top of that the one with the most friends get's more +5's then someone with less friends and who depends on people who actually listened. So it's even more unfair as current used system.

trancefan0883
Dec 7th, 2010, 15:14
1. You see members downloading 250 plus sets.. listening to all 250 and vote for the best? NO. The 50 we let in now was even to much. Only a few listened to all 50.

2. People had enough time to prepare a set when the thread opened up. If you really wanted that spot, you made a set and posted it there in time.

What is less unfair about that? It's almost the same system as we used now. You could have picked your top 5 now as well and vote all 5. On top of that the one with the most friends get's more +5's then someone with less friends and who depends on people who actually listened. So it's even more unfair as current used system.

i know this is difficult to put right system;)

trancefan0883
Dec 7th, 2010, 15:19

in this point i must agree

maybe there will be good making something similar as luminosity contest here on ah.fm

Jellyfish
Dec 7th, 2010, 15:23
Ok here it is!
Like said, we have checked all the votes for the contestants for multiple votes coming from one IP-adress. We handled the rule: 1 IP = 1 Vote. We will not accuse anyone of cheating. Think what you think. Some people have brothers, sisters, parents & friends who would like to vote as well.

Here are the 13 winners:
01. Last Sunlight
02. EDU NRG
03. Above the Clouds
04. Impulsive
05. Alexis
06. DJ K4N
07. Andski
08. Mobesk
09. TeroA
11. Mathias van Ness
12. Paul Cane
13. Kiddy

Congrats to all winners, and just a few more days till the fun begins!!!! :super::super::super:

Dan
Dec 7th, 2010, 15:30
Special jingles to be included in the sets: http://www.ah.fm/files/EOYC2010.zip 2-3 jingles is fine.

Dan
Dec 7th, 2010, 15:33

:iagree::iagree:

Alexis
Dec 7th, 2010, 15:57
Ok here it is!

Here are the 13 winners:
01. Last Sunlight
02. EDU NRG
03. Above the Clouds
04. Impulsive
05. Alexis
06. DJ K4N
07. Andski
08. Mobesk
09. TeroA
11. Mathias van Ness
12. Paul Cane
13. Kiddy

Congratulations 2 all winners, EOYC 2010 will be massive :loveah:

Special jingles to be included in the sets: http://www.ah.fm/files/EOYC2010.zip 2-3 jingles is fine.

Thx, man

an_dr_ey
Dec 7th, 2010, 16:11
congratulations to all winners :)

Kendziooor
Dec 7th, 2010, 16:22
For first, massive congratulations to winners, you were the best! :bravo::bravo:
And also thanks to everyone who voted for me, glad you enjoyed my mix & hope i would make it once again :)
See you in EOYC :super:

Kiddy
Dec 7th, 2010, 16:22
Congrats to everyone!!!
the EOYC 2010 flyer will be modified?

Impulsive
Dec 7th, 2010, 16:33
Congrats to everyone!!!
the EOYC 2010 flyer will be modified?

I hope so...Would be great to read the own name on the flyer!:bravo::)

Lucas
Dec 7th, 2010, 16:58
Thanks everyone (AH Staff, people who voted for me). Also good work to people who made it in a fair way. :good2: See you on 19th Dec. :smile: By the way, I am glad to see AH Staff made sure cheaters will not be in.

:ah:

Lokki
Dec 7th, 2010, 17:06
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/369/sspclangrats.gif
to all winners:bravo::bravo:

danmark_ori
Dec 7th, 2010, 17:07
Thanks everyone (AH Staff, people who voted for me). Also good work to people who made it in a fair way. :good2: See you on 19th Dec. :smile: By the way, I am glad to see AH Staff made sure cheaters will not be in.

:ah:

:hug: Congratulations labielecki ! :grinning:

TeroA
Dec 7th, 2010, 17:13
Congrats all winners :super:

danmark_ori
Dec 7th, 2010, 17:17
Congrats all winners :super:

:friends: Cool to notice you're in too ! :cap:

miner
Dec 7th, 2010, 17:17
Congrats for all the winners, many good sets in this competion. Special congrats one who really deserved the place :)

Shame on you all the cheaters who were dropped out and ones that also made in. The Phantom will avenge you :mask: :D

Thanks for the people for your votes for me :)

TeroA
Dec 7th, 2010, 17:32
:friends: Cool to notice you're in too ! :cap:

EDU NRG
Dec 7th, 2010, 18:03
Yeeeees, see you @ EOYC!! Thanks ppl for support!!! My biggest congrats to all winners and contestants for your music :friends:

Don't miss my set on December 21 :music:

Lokki
Dec 7th, 2010, 18:24
Yeeeees, see you @ EOYC!! Thanks ppl for support!!! My biggest congrats to all winners and contestants for your music :friends:

EDU I hope you will give me a set with the power of the last year. :megacrazy:

an_dr_ey
Dec 7th, 2010, 19:28

we wont :) make sure that your set will be as good as it was last year :super:

Dzoana
Dec 7th, 2010, 20:04
congrats for all lucky 13 :D

Laucco
Dec 7th, 2010, 20:29
Good luck and congrats to all winners.From my IP voted my friends because they havenīt a internet.
It is my error that i donīt know it.Maybe next year.So i will listening to all winners set at contest :).Good luck friends !

DJK4N
Dec 7th, 2010, 21:15
hello guys!
thanks to everyone who voted me .. I am very happy to have been chosen ..
listen to my liveset December 28 :dance: :super:..
thanks ...
good luck :music:

Zayni
Dec 7th, 2010, 21:55
Congratulations to everyone chosen for EOYC event..you are going to make the event even more special!
Big thanks to AH staffs for having delivered a great job with the votes!

Last Sunlight
Dec 8th, 2010, 00:37
Thaks for all people who vote me. See You the 25 th With A massive uplifting set!!!!!

Above the Clouds
Dec 8th, 2010, 00:41
Thaks for all people who vote me. See You the 25 th With A massive uplifting set!!!!!

Congrats for place 1 mate

Well done :music:

EDU NRG
Dec 8th, 2010, 02:07
EDU I hope you will give me a set with the power of the last year. :megacrazy:

Hi Lokki, thanks a lot. I'll make a special set for this year, powerful set, of course:) I hope ppl don't miss it.. :friends:

EDU NRG
Dec 8th, 2010, 02:16
we wont :) make sure that your set will be as good as it was last year :super:

Hey Andrey, will be nice to see you there :) thanks for support ;)

wonderlandgirl
Dec 8th, 2010, 04:06
Dates for the winners:
01. Last Sunlight Sat Dec. 25
02. EDU NRG Tue. Dec. 21
03. Above the Clouds Fri. Dec. 24
04. Impulsive Sun. Dec. 26
05. Alexis Wed. Dec. 29
06. DJ K4N Tue. Dec. 28
07. Andski Thu. Dec. 23
08. Mobesk Mon. Dec 20
09. TeroA Wed. Dec. 22
10. Balearic Soul Sun. Dec. 19
11. Mathias van Ness Thu. Dec. 30
12. Paul Cane Mon. Dec. 27
13. Kiddy Fri. Dec. 31

Winners have till next week to make a new set for EOYC 2010.
Send an email with downloadlink to info@afterhours.fm

I forgot who i all voted for but i think out of these, i know i voted for Kiddy and Impulsive and maybe another not sure. so i guess i'm excited for the ones i voted for :super: and they should remember i helped make it happen :P :lol: :D

Young Free
Dec 8th, 2010, 05:16
I forgot who i all voted for but i think out of these, i know i voted for Kiddy and Impulsive and maybe another not sure. so i guess i'm excited for the ones i voted for :super: and they should remember i helped make it happen :P :lol: :D

I only had one vote. :unsure:

Impulsive
Dec 8th, 2010, 14:07
I forgot who i all voted for but i think out of these, i know i voted for Kiddy and Impulsive and maybe another not sure. so i guess i'm excited for the ones i voted for :super:
Thank you so much for your vote, Wonderlandgirl! :hug:

and they should remember i helped make it happen :P :lol: :D
Ahahah, yeah! I'm in debt with you!

I will try my best and i won't let you down!

Impulsive
Dec 9th, 2010, 19:13
Winners have till next week to make a new set for EOYC 2010.
Send an email with downloadlink to info@afterhours.fm

Zipped file with tracklist or only .mp3 file?:hmmm::)

BenParker
Dec 9th, 2010, 19:27
Well done to all who got the places. :) Rock the EOYC! :grinning:

Kiddy
Dec 10th, 2010, 12:50

Thank you that voted for me ;) You will not be disappointed on 31 December 9:00 AM ;)

Dan
Dec 10th, 2010, 14:39
Zipped file with tracklist or only .mp3 file?:hmmm::)

zipped tracklist and set :)

*AvA*
Dec 10th, 2010, 19:01
Congratulations all winners :friends:

Lucas
Dec 10th, 2010, 19:59
Thank you, AvA. :friends:

Acuario51
Dec 17th, 2010, 19:09

+ 1 /|||\.....!

too much expectations from now! :hug:

leonn
Dec 18th, 2010, 21:11
nice start... lets listen ;)

wonderlandgirl
Dec 20th, 2010, 18:03
Thank you that voted for me ;) You will not be disappointed on 31 December 9:00 AM ;)

Thank you so much for your vote, Wonderlandgirl! :hug:

Ahahah, yeah! I'm in debt with you!

I will try my best and i won't let you down!

your welcome people!!! :) no no its just one little vote i was jk, but thanks, now i will wait patiently for your sets, hope i don't miss them cause of my busy life. if i do i'll look back at the TrackLists and download them if i can and tell you guys what i think :) good luck!!!! :) :bravo:

Above the Clouds
Oct 6th, 2011, 19:20
2011? :bully: :bully:

TeroA
Oct 6th, 2011, 22:29
2011? :bully: :bully::lttd:

Lucas
Oct 7th, 2011, 00:09
2011? :bully: :bully:

:lttd:
Easy, there is time yet. :) Taking into account, it was made on 20th of October last year, there should be a 2011 thread soon.

bjerre
Oct 7th, 2011, 00:16
Easy, there is time yet. :) Taking into account, it was made on 20th of October last year, there should be a 2011 thread soon.

There will be :) Dan wrote so in a post last weekend :yes:

Lucas
Oct 7th, 2011, 15:50
There will be :) Dan wrote so in a post last weekend :yes:
Yes, just found it.

I wanted to apologize for not being on forums lately, been having some busy times in my life, however does not give me a excuse to push AH.FM forward :)

There are some exciting things coming up that we at AH.FM have been working on..
- Tracklists for shows will be a priority for each show to be posted during or after the show.
- New website & forums are coming
- many new live broadcasts are confirmed
- EOYC 2011 has begun on our end, we will have a contest again for 14 winners to be included :)

I just wanted to thank you all for your ongoing support, this great community that we have, its amazing!!
:bravo: