PDA

View Full Version : *MARCUS SCHOSSOW* @ DALLAS TX, USA April 30th (with Neon Tiger)

NeonTiger
Mar 5th, 2011, 17:00
"Hello boys and girls!" Really excited to announce that Uncle Marcus will be visiting Dallas TX USA April 30th and Neon Tiger will be opening for him!:dance:

Hope you can join in on the fun! Flyer will be posted soon, and I will record my set and post it here as well! Cheers Ears! :music:

bjerre
Mar 6th, 2011, 00:16
Sounds really good :good2:

But ... have a birthday party to attend that day :(

NeonTiger
Mar 6th, 2011, 17:43
Saturday 4-30-2011 | Marcus Schossow | Inside The Lizard Lounge Dallas, Texas (http://thelizardlounge.com/event.php?id=1625)

Young Free
Mar 7th, 2011, 17:30
Texas, here I come! :super::super::super:

aakos
Mar 7th, 2011, 20:14
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

NeonTiger
Mar 10th, 2011, 02:44
file:///Users/theresaklein/Desktop/MarcusSchossow4.30.2011.jpghttp://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j287/neontigerproductions2/MarcusSchossow4302011.jpg

NeonTiger
Apr 4th, 2011, 20:42
I am working on setting it up to be live online for viewing :)

e4ymod
Apr 4th, 2011, 20:48
I am working on setting it up to be live online for viewing :)
:megacrazy:

Young Free
Apr 27th, 2011, 15:36
The flyer would look much better with the images of Marcus and Neon Tiger swapped. :mask:

NeonTiger
Apr 30th, 2011, 17:06
The flyer would look much better with the images of Marcus and Neon Tiger swapped. :mask:

hahah you are awesome Young Free!!! I don't know about the live broadcast until I arrive at the club tonight.... I hope we can, and if we do, it will be a recording so you can listen later. If not, then I will make a mix and post it later :)

Whoooo hooo I am super excited.... I am the official warmer upper! Lets make it sizzle! :dance:

NeonTiger
May 5th, 2011, 23:47
There should be pictures up from the club soon! The show was a HUGE SUCCESS!!! I think the crowd was surprised what I played - not the same old stuff you hear at your local clubs everyday! But hey, I am Neon Tiger and I was only doing my job to set Mr. Schossow up for good times... which by the way, HE KILLED IT!!!! Uncle Marcus tore it up and I had a hard time getting anyone (including myself) off the dance floor! ;)

bjerre
May 6th, 2011, 00:09
There should be pictures up from the club soon! The show was a HUGE SUCCESS!!! I think the crowd was surprised what I played - not the same old stuff you hear at your local clubs everyday! But hey, I am Neon Tiger and I was only doing my job to set Mr. Schossow up for good times... which by the way, HE KILLED IT!!!! Uncle Marcus tore it up and I had a hard time getting anyone (including myself) off the dance floor! ;)

Wow :lol: Sounds really cool :clap:

Happy hearing that :friends:

Looking forward to the pictures from the event :music:

Matthewop
May 6th, 2011, 09:49
it is so cool!! can't wait for the picture.. :):)

nobody said love or hateThe Big Bang Theory season 4 on dvd (http://www.dvdbestonline.com/showc.aspx?id=1294) i should say it is amazing!