PDA

View Full Version : Welcome - Trance Lovers of Australia!

DreamensioN
May 15th, 2006, 15:32
G'day <- how cliche...

This is the Australian techno/trance/rave forum. Anything to do with the Australian dance music scene can be talked about in here.

Dan
May 22nd, 2006, 01:52
hopefully people will register... I been trying to post on other forums and let people know, but I guess it will take some time to for anything to happen or see some people registering.

fingers *crossed*

jedrekmx
May 22nd, 2006, 04:00
G'day... lets put another shrimp on the Barbee.... Sorry but I just had to... (no offence to anyone with that comment)... I just watched dumb and dumber the other day so....

DreamensioN
May 22nd, 2006, 13:59
LOL... _everyone_ thinks of that when they think of Australia.

jedrekmx
May 22nd, 2006, 19:28
yeah kind of funny as well as lame-o!

Dan
May 22nd, 2006, 20:35
G'day... lets put another shrimp on the Barbee.... Sorry but I just had to... (no offence to anyone with that comment)... I just watched dumb and dumber the other day so....

heh never knew that... i bet its good...:dnfnoob:

Jorda
May 23rd, 2006, 09:57
G'day mates. I wish I saw Kangaroo's around here in Canada, hahaha!

DreamensioN
May 24th, 2006, 12:04
G'day mates. I wish I saw Kangaroo's around here in Canada, hahaha!

LOL... over here we eat them. They're actually very tasty... a lot nicer than beef. Bit expensive too.

Dan
May 24th, 2006, 19:33
wow, did not know their meat is good.. you guys fry them or what? do they make hotdogs out of kangaroo meat also? what about hamburgers?

just asking out of curiousity.

DreamensioN
May 25th, 2006, 12:59
You cook it very much like you do with deer. So it's usually sliced thin - like you don't really have thick cuts of it like you would with a rib eye steak or what not.

But you can fry it, grill it, have it with mash potatoes etc. It has a very similar texture to deer aswell, however it has its own flavour. It really is quite tastey.

You can get crocodile meat here aswell.. that's also quite good. It's been years since I've had it though - cause so far I've only seen it in northen Queensland (in the tropics). But from memory...it tasted similar to chicken (that white meat taste).

I think you guys would love Australia. It's winter right now...and it's 20C outside.

jedrekmx
May 26th, 2006, 06:18
macdonals burgers are made from kanagroo meat...

its not beef... the company's name is 100% beef that makes their meat for them....

jedrekmx
May 26th, 2006, 06:19
croc eh? Must be expensive.

I've had Shark before and its really tastey, but bloody expensive. I have even had it sushi style.

Speaking of sushi....... drooolz I haven't had any in a long time.

Dan
May 27th, 2006, 04:41
yeah bedroom 8 i hear is looking HOT, cant wait..

JeMiNgO
May 31st, 2006, 08:01
I'm from Australia...
I hardly ever say G'day... lol>P
I love trance eh.... and Thanks to Dj XTC I found out about this site:D
Anyways,

Dan
May 31st, 2006, 08:06
:) welcome JeMiNg0 to the forums, help us spread the word :)

DreamensioN
May 31st, 2006, 08:25
Hi JeMiNgO - where abouts in Aust are you?

JeMiNgO
May 31st, 2006, 12:02
I'm in Brisbane:D
It's awesome, I love afterhours... This site so mard, I'm deff going to get people into it...:D

DreamensioN
May 31st, 2006, 12:29
rofl.. so am I.

I'm out west half way to Ipswich.

JeMiNgO
May 31st, 2006, 12:58
I'm out at Shorncliffe, along the coast:D
I bet it's cold at Ipswich:P

Jorda
May 31st, 2006, 21:03
macdonals burgers are made from kanagroo meat...

its not beef... the company's name is 100% beef that makes their meat for them....

Bah... who cares! I absolutely love McDonalds. It's good food but when you think about what they do to make the food, it get's your appotite a bit weiry. 8(

I find Burger King much better. The Whoppers are awesome! :D

DreamensioN
Jun 7th, 2006, 14:03
Hahahah - welcome aboard you!

So you gonna tune in when I find a time slot for my montly show? :P

brendo
Jun 8th, 2006, 10:36
hey DreamensioN
how ya goin?
cant wait for ya next bedroom sessions
big fan keep it up

Brendan.

roweysvn
Jun 10th, 2006, 11:16
Hey diddidly doodily

DreamensioN
Jun 11th, 2006, 06:52
Hahahah - hey guys - glad you could join!

Dan
Jun 11th, 2006, 06:58
:welcome: to the forums mates

s2o0o
Jun 12th, 2006, 12:58
Just signed up. Posted to let you know I am here :) I will spread the word :)

- Mel

DreamensioN
Jun 12th, 2006, 14:01
Hi Mel!!!

RedbuM
Jun 12th, 2006, 14:34
Im now here.. everyone relax. no need to get crazy.. its only me :P

how are well going... and yes Im From Syd Australia and into this type of music ;)

SWRT
Jul 5th, 2006, 15:49
howdy just dropn a line to say hiya as im new to this site. im hooked already and im sure it will catch on very fast with others!!

Dan
Jul 5th, 2006, 16:25
howdy just dropn a line to say hiya as im new to this site. im hooked already and im sure it will catch on very fast with others!!

:welcome: to the forums mate :ah:

Vicky Wood
Jul 5th, 2006, 18:49
Halfway to Ippy Dreamension?! You're a stones throw away from it...hell you could lean out your window and ask for some sugar from someone in Ippy you're that close!! rofl!!

hey im from Ipswich (but in the UK lol)

DreamensioN
Jul 6th, 2006, 04:52

Hi SWRT - glad you could join us!

icycubicle
Jul 6th, 2006, 13:19
yo ah.fm

s2o0o
Jul 6th, 2006, 15:24
Hi! :)

digitalchild
Aug 1st, 2006, 15:33
Hola, another brisvegas kid here. A friend pointed me over this way, nice clean site.

My flavours include trance, progressive, prog-house and I also like listening to dnb and breaks.

BTCHY
Aug 2nd, 2006, 13:21
just thought i'd wave here, let people know im here :D

:wub: your work Noel

Dan
Aug 2nd, 2006, 17:25
:welcome: all to this great community

DreamensioN
Aug 3rd, 2006, 04:23
Hi digitalchild and btchy! Glad you guys could make it!

Noy
Sep 6th, 2006, 11:51
G'day Everyone...
well i signed up coz of dreamensions (hard trance legend)
been into hard trance/hardstyle for a while...
really enjoy listening to the local boys up here.... Baby Gee, Karma, Dirty b and Dreamensions.... etc
waiting for dreamensions set to start... :ah:

DreamensioN
Sep 6th, 2006, 13:40
hey Noy! Glad to see you on here! Welcome!

David Walthew
Nov 8th, 2006, 06:26
Hey Peoples! Just signed up, theres actually pretty good music on this website. Thanx! :super:

Lance Broad
Dec 6th, 2006, 12:07
Love dreamension's music :D Big fan, ps, its DR1F7 off boost!

Dan
Dec 6th, 2006, 20:16
welcome all !!!!

nagelixin
Dec 11th, 2006, 12:46
Sup,

Does anyone have any copies of the old skool work of DJ Thief??

DreamensioN
Dec 18th, 2006, 01:15
I might have some at home.

Roar
May 17th, 2007, 13:25
Heya. Well I am another new member. I was pretty attracted to the lineup of music on the station. Usually listening to mixes by Ronald Van Gelderen. I was pretty surprised once I found what mix sets lay in store. There is quite a few new-breed dj talent coming through. Of course mainly being European driven.

Would anyone know of some new dj's internationally that they would like to hear?

I am making up a post so any suggestions are welcome.

djFlux
Aug 21st, 2007, 16:03
Another Aussie hittin' the scene! Also new to the site and I already love it! Keep those beatz rollin' ladies and gentlemen!

DreamensioN
Aug 29th, 2007, 04:17
hi djfluxdeluxe - welcome!!

ovisis
Sep 8th, 2007, 09:53
ooo, aussie forum. didnt know this existed. Hey all! been listening to AH for a couple of months now, will soon start lobbying iinet to put this in their freezone =)

lethalleigh
Oct 18th, 2007, 22:21
YEAH ME AUSSIE TOO, BEEN HERE A WHILE BUT HAVENT POSTED IN HERE AS YET! OOPS CAPS!

Before anyone asks where im from, Im Near Melbourne, Victoria!

OH AND I LOVE TRANCE & PROGRESSIVE!

lethalleigh
Oct 18th, 2007, 22:24
LOL... over here we eat them. They're actually very tasty... a lot nicer than beef. Bit expensive too.

Your making me hungry, i may defrost some from freezer now! Cooked nice and rare MMMM!

Shaitan
Nov 7th, 2007, 01:54
I can't believe I never knew about this site until I see it mentioned in isoHunt.com. Great site, great music. Congrats on your past and future success.

I live in Perth, WA. And for the record we don't cook shrimp on the BBQ... we cook prawns. Oh and a pub down the road used to serve Kangaroo Steak and Emu Snitchzel.

DreamensioN
Nov 7th, 2007, 11:45
hi Shaitan! Welcome!

razor2323
Nov 15th, 2007, 13:49
hello there from au towards newy way well 30 k inland of newy but lovin the music anyway if only it was on car radio....

2 loves in one go

trigger
Nov 29th, 2007, 11:54
Hi all ,another newbie here from brisvegas..brisneyland...u get the idea. Just wanted so say HEY to all. AH.FM rocks,and so do all u guys n gals who go out in the valley (locals know what i mean) ;)

Vicky Wood
Nov 29th, 2007, 12:02
hello there from au towards newy way well 30 k inland of newy but lovin the music anyway if only it was on car radio....

2 loves in one go

Hi all ,another newbie here from brisvegas..brisneyland...u get the idea. Just wanted so say HEY to all. AH.FM rocks,and so do all u guys n gals who go out in the valley (locals know what i mean) ;)

:welcome: to you both \o/

enjoy your stay!

ovisis
Dec 23rd, 2007, 20:11
I live in Perth, WA. And for the record we don't cook shrimp on the BBQ... we cook prawns. Oh and a pub down the road used to serve Kangaroo Steak and Emu Snitchzel.

+1 to Perth =) (im S.O.R)

srich200
Dec 30th, 2007, 14:26
Hey Noel!
I finally signed up to this site in time to hear your mix for the end of year count down.
I hope i don't miss it..
When r u on? i see your on at 02.00 but thats CET time..
When r u on GMT + 10 time?

DreamensioN
Dec 31st, 2007, 03:55
Hey Noel!
I finally signed up to this site in time to hear your mix for the end of year count down.
I hope i don't miss it..
When r u on? i see your on at 02.00 but thats CET time..
When r u on GMT + 10 time?

Hey Scott! Welcome!

LOL - it was just on. 11am-12pm Brisbane time.

srich200
Dec 31st, 2007, 04:58
yeah.. i noticed when i logged on..
will it be available for download on your site?

DreamensioN
Dec 31st, 2007, 06:36
Yep, it should be up there in the first week of January.

Also - I'm working on UL013, which will also be up in Janurary. :D

srich200
Dec 31st, 2007, 07:56
Great!
I can't wait!

Rugger223
Feb 5th, 2008, 15:30
Hi, Just droped in for a look and love it! Now I can destroy the house with good loud music. ( My wife is gonna kill me) Anyway Hi from the South Coast of WA.

DreamensioN
Feb 6th, 2008, 03:50
Hi Rugger223! Welcome!

gotmuff
Feb 19th, 2008, 19:04
Shame this Australian forum isn't more active, would give me something to do when web surfing :P

+1 to Perth also

mkz
Jul 7th, 2008, 04:31
was just jumping around on the site and bored so i though i might give out a a big yo from melbourne and I LOVE TRANCE! lol

graveyardsoul
Jul 9th, 2008, 17:32
Hi guys!!

just dropped by to say hello!

Can't get over how cool this site is, definitely worth it to pass it around!

maxter9
Sep 18th, 2008, 16:42
Ah.fm from Malaysia now in Hobart! What's up you Aussie trance gambits! What's goin on here?@!

trulyunique1
May 30th, 2009, 17:37
Hi All :super::music::)

My Name is Casey and i currently stay in noosaville, QLD.

I have just moved here from the uk and my god what a beautiful country!! its what trance music whats made for! sunshine and beautiful beaches.

Gotta say afterhours radio is the best ive ever heard. i usta listen to di.fm a lot but this is on a different level! Big shout out to everyone on the forum. i look forward to chatting to you all!!

Favourite DJ's are : PVD, Armin Van Buuren, Daniel Kandi, Above & Beyond, Markus Schulz but usually any trance tune is sufficent!! :):dance:

Favourite tune of the moment has got to be daniel kandi's mix of on a good day by above and beyond, so uplifting and inspirational!!! :choon::music:

barkeep
Sep 24th, 2009, 03:21
hey aussies, im moving soon to mackay, greetings all. anyone from mackay?

DreamensioN
Sep 24th, 2009, 15:01
Hi All :super::music::)

My Name is Casey and i currently stay in noosaville, QLD.

I have just moved here from the uk and my god what a beautiful country!! its what trance music whats made for! sunshine and beautiful beaches.

Gotta say afterhours radio is the best ive ever heard. i usta listen to di.fm a lot but this is on a different level! Big shout out to everyone on the forum. i look forward to chatting to you all!!

Favourite DJ's are : PVD, Armin Van Buuren, Daniel Kandi, Above & Beyond, Markus Schulz but usually any trance tune is sufficent!! :):dance:

Favourite tune of the moment has got to be daniel kandi's mix of on a good day by above and beyond, so uplifting and inspirational!!! :choon::music:

Hi Casey and welcome! You arrived just in time for Festival season. There are some good ones coming up this summer, with Sasha, Chicane, Deadmau5, Summerfieldayze and Future Music Festival in early next year.

DreamensioN
Sep 24th, 2009, 15:01
hey aussies, im moving soon to mackay, greetings all. anyone from mackay?

I've been to Mackay. How come you're moving there? Mining industry?

incheye1888
Dec 2nd, 2009, 20:05
hi everyone my name is justin and im a tranceaholic :)

im going to sydney on boxing day and im looking for somewhere to go for a night out

i love my trance and i hate going to a club and there is no trance pumping through the speakers

any1 know where i can go?

any got any links?

cant wait to feel the sun on my body :)

Aussie85
Jan 8th, 2011, 15:21
Hey Guys and girls stumbled across this site and thought I would join as there seems to be very little to no aussie trance forums on the net! kinda disappointing but at least we have this thread.

I’m from the central coast about an hour UP from SYD.

I USED to be a little rave junkie going to everything that i could such as utopia and two tribes events.

let me tell you the train ride home was always an interesting one the morning after :)

Just getting back into the music after a few yrs of broading my music horizons.

Any1 know of any good mp3 sites for trance? I’m willing to pay for it so i don’t get Trojans!

Im currently searching for this songs and am struggling....
DJ Sy & Unknown - You Are My Phantasy (Darren Styles Remix) also the original would be great!!!!

Also i am searching for similar music to tracks such as....

Manian - Ravers Fantasy (Radio Mix)
Basshunter - In Her Eyes
Wolfgang Gartner - Push & Rise (Original Mix)

If any1 can recommend any great djs that produce similar sounds i would be very grateful for your input.

fizzwizz
Jan 15th, 2011, 17:55
u won't find any of the stuff u like on here... completely different style

Filip
Jul 12th, 2011, 14:42
Hi all on ah.fm :friends:

amyparnelldj
Jan 7th, 2015, 01:51
Hey all :)