PDA

View Full Version : Diablo 3

Katadunkass
Dec 23rd, 2011, 02:53
Diablo III Opening Cinematic Revealed - Diablo III (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/4081404/Diablo_III_Opening_Cinematic_Revealed-12_10_2011)

Paradoxem
Apr 14th, 2012, 17:57
I will be the first to write it then.. RELEASE DATE! As all of you probably know.
How many is gonna play this hopefuly fantastic game ? :)

TeroA
Apr 14th, 2012, 21:26
Probably not until it's on sale. So not in a year or so.

Katadunkass
Apr 15th, 2012, 00:57
Blizzard Entertainment finally announced the release date for Diablo 3 today. The long-awaited action RPG will be available in most countries throughout the world on May 15th.

The May 15th release date applies to the United States, Canada, Europe, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Australia, New Zealand, and the regions of Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau. Gamers in Mexico, Argentina, Chile and Brazil will be able to buy the game digitally on that day as well. The previously mentioned Latin American countries will be able to pick up boxed copies on June 7th. The digital and boxed copies will be on sale in Russia on the same date.

D3 will be available in Standard and Collector's Editions. The Collector's Edition, exclusive to retail stores, is priced at $99.99. It includes an art book, a USB drive with a copy of Diablo II and its expansion, and more (http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Diablo-III-Collector-Edition-Includes-Diablo-II-36325.html).

If you signed up for an annual subscription to World of Warcraft, you'll get a free digital copy of D3 (http://www.cinemablend.com/games/BlizzCon-2011-Diablo-III-Free-World-Warcraft-Subscribers-36262.html) on launch. Blizzard is also throwing in an exclusive WoW in-game mount and access to that game's Mists of Pandaria beta. Blizzard revealed today that this offer won't be available past May 1st.

Blizzard previously said that D3 would be released between April and June. It seems they picked the exact middle day in that range. I figured that "between April and June" meant June 30th but hey, I'm happy to be surprised.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Diablo-3-Release-Date-Announced-40470.html

kimclem
Apr 16th, 2012, 16:28
im in.
already ordered my collector edition :)

TeroA
Apr 20th, 2012, 11:18
Diablo 3 is now in open beta testing for this weekend if anyone is interested to try it before release :)
More info here http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/4105609/Diablo_III_Open_Beta_Weekend_-20_04_2012

Lambourne
Apr 26th, 2012, 05:14
C.A.N.N.O.T W.A.I.T!!!:megacrazy:

Dan
Apr 26th, 2012, 11:02
this game looks amazing .. :O

TeroA
Apr 26th, 2012, 15:07
Well gotta say that after trying this out during last weekend's open beta, it definately felt like Diablo :) although simplified. But I don't think that was a bad thing. Also, my finger started to hurt a little just like in old times :lol:

Katadunkass
Apr 26th, 2012, 16:08
Also, my finger started to hurt a little just like in old times :lol:
That feeling is simply the best :lol:

Jenya
May 11th, 2012, 22:10
In 3 days... xD

Altered-Mind
May 12th, 2012, 00:37
In 3 days... xD

i am so rdy! :bounce::super::devil:

Solar Cycle
May 12th, 2012, 22:29
Melting faces and listening to AH.FM, life is good :)

Altered-Mind
May 14th, 2012, 18:46
14 Hours remain til all hell breaks loose :devil:

Katadunkass
May 14th, 2012, 19:59
Looking forward to it AM? :devil:

Altered-Mind
May 14th, 2012, 20:59
Looking forward to it AM? :devil:

HELL F***IN YES!!! :super::super::super:

i got my energy drinks on reserve for the epic storm of battling hells minions and champions :devil:

Altered-Mind
May 15th, 2012, 20:28
well. i gotta say that despite the massive influx of the infamous "error 37" last night due to the insane amount of ppl trying to login to play d3 as soon as the servers went live, i got into the game myself one hour later and managed to play thru to king leoric himself. I was floored and amazed by how much damn fun i was having slaying foes that stood in my way, battling my way itself to the king and having one hell of a battle against him along with a fellow DH at my side. :devil: Overall, i was damn impressed and cant wait to go round 2 on d3 once blizz gets all their server kinks and whatnot worked out ;)

rdevito
May 17th, 2012, 15:24
Oh man, i just installed yesterday but haven't played so far. When i create my char, i will PM you guys my login so perhaps we can play some quests together :wink:

Bring it on!

Katadunkass
May 17th, 2012, 15:27
Been playing it for a couple of days now, massive badass'ness! :devil:

TeroA
May 17th, 2012, 23:31
Wish I had the monies to get it :P
*continues to hunt guest pass :D*

Katadunkass
May 17th, 2012, 23:42
Wish I had the monies to get it :P
*continues to hunt guest pass :D*
You want one? :ee:

TeroA
May 17th, 2012, 23:56
You want one? :ee:Yes please, that would be lovely :miss:

snoop
May 18th, 2012, 00:18
Prime has been and game stiil does not have. If you have page with this game post some. Thanks and sorry for my English

I withdraw ad :)

ahnfeldt
May 19th, 2012, 14:40
Great game so far. Havent had much time to play. But will soon.

putes
May 20th, 2012, 19:19
I'm on Act 4 hell mode at the moment and loved every moment of it so far. Great game content but sadly Blizzard have been terrible at keeping their servers online so it was hard to get it working on launch and the login servers are down again today.

A couple of points that may be useful to some of you:
1. I like music whenever I play but the game sounds can be important - I turned the game MUSIC off (rest of the sounds on) and put AH on low volume, this way I can still enjoy music and listen to dialogue / warnings.

2. Once you get to the harder modes, the elites you face have a random combination of abilities. A few of these are extremely difficult for certain classes so you may spend hours trying to kill it (and they can be more difficult than bosses themselves). To avoid a headache, kite it to some corner and die, then continue exploring your dungeons! Some classes (like my demon hunter) can run straight through them quickly and avoid them as well.

Altered-Mind
Jun 1st, 2012, 13:21
As of nearly 2 weeks ago, I no longer to this day play diablo 3 as it is overall, not the game i expected it to be unfortunately. Got my refund of $64.94 pretty swiftly as well.

To put into summary of what went wrong in d3, look no further than the original post made the User named Wreck in the link below, in which he pretty much nails it 100% of what every long term diablo/old school blizzard (not acti-blizz) fan is echoing at this very moment.

Click and read throughly before it is deleted by blizz mods soon enough. (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5271504839)

I will however, be looking forward to Torchlight 2 that will be arriving this summer, as it is made by Runic Games, the very ppl behind making Fate, Mythos, and the legendary Diablo 2 in all its glory. :music:

Jenya
Jun 1st, 2012, 19:18
Actually I've been expecting much more from D3...
But I guess I can back full-time raiding in wow now...

GeMiNiZ
Aug 1st, 2012, 02:56
This game is awesome. Almost have all my characters at lvl 60. Witch Doctor is at 58.

difici
Jul 17th, 2013, 11:25
So, what about now? How many of you guys are still playing it? I have taken break for nearly half a year. But if you still in the game, i can share you a good source except us.battle.net or diablofan, it's the salediablo3, which worth a reference.