PDA

View Full Version : 31-03-2012 Meeting Den Bosch

Dan
Feb 7th, 2012, 14:52
Hey all, so like last year we are planning on a Afterhours meeting on the same day as ASOT550, however this time it will be in a BAR and were doing a joined meeting with our partners TranceFix & TranceTogether.

https://www.facebook.com/trancefix
https://www.facebook.com/TranceTogether

Reasons for the BAR idea are simple, we can't depend on the weather if this is outside, also we need proper toilets facility, users don't wanna pay a fee for it to be outside. People will just wanna come in, meet others have a drink, chat and have a good time, im sure many will want to sit down and chat.. this is why a bar is crucial..

https://www.facebook.com/events/186014378173302/

We're having a few BAR options and so far the best one will be sorted out. The meeting will be about 3 hours in the time before the ASOT550 Event.

More Information will be announced soon

Please let us know if you are attending to the meeting by posting in this topic! We will hold a list with names of people who are planning to visit :) Also Facebook provides a list of visitors.

Visitors List:
Dan
Laan
TFG
kowy
Jeffrey
Patrick
Marcel Kenenberg
Nostradamus
Syntec
labielecki
Hawkeye
bryandelacosta
Above the Clouds
dimmygud
Anglikx8
SanBenedetto
Hawken
Vilence
Tucandeo
Rossum
Gianluca
Francesca
Mara
Aleandro
Lavinia + 4
johnvanyoung
dutchtrance
Phil Metcalfe
bjerre
ahnfeldt

People have asked if I they can buy stuff avoiding paying shipping :) Ill be bringing lanyards with me and mouse pads if anyone is interested, best if you PM me letting me know you want a lanyard or mousepad.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/403874_346625942022122_100000241584148_1281678_979561971_n.jpg

Lanyards: 4 euro each
If you want mouse pad gotta pm me

for shirts you can order them here: http://shop.ah.fm

Nostradamus
Feb 7th, 2012, 14:59
Already booked everything and going.....And YES Dan!:friends::super::super::super:

Syntec
Feb 7th, 2012, 15:34
There is the official announcement! :super: Certainly attending!

Lucas
Feb 7th, 2012, 15:39
Count me in.

Hawkeye
Feb 7th, 2012, 15:50
Well this is odd. I'm almost finished getting everything ready for the meeting at my place, and now this? Would have been nice if you told me sooner Dan!

Dan
Feb 7th, 2012, 16:03
Well this is odd. I'm almost finished getting everything ready for the meeting at my place, and now this? Would have been nice if you told me sooner Dan!

Hi mate, many people have come to me after last years event saying the place was too small and it was hard to breath.. so we looked into a bar this time. I have emailed you on Jan 5th about this decision, i guess you did not get it..

You can always help laan find a nice bar... he is still searching for one.

Hawkeye
Feb 7th, 2012, 16:09
That's why I was doing it outside this year...I've already spread the word in the ASOT550 thread weeks ago. I even had an email from an Armada signed dj who wants to perform free of charge. The police and the landlord are already informed. I'm in the final stages of arranging this thing.

Btw: You guys don't even have a bar yet? There are not a lot of options. I already discussed using a bar with Patrick 3 months ago, but that's gonna be really tricky. The only real option I found was not available for the Saturday.

Dan
Feb 7th, 2012, 16:20
That's why I was doing it outside this year...I've already spread the word in the ASOT550 thread weeks ago. I even had an email from an Armada signed dj who wants to perform free of charge. The police and the landlord are already informed. I'm in the final stages of arranging this thing.

Btw: You guys don't even have a bar yet? There are not a lot of options. I already discussed using a bar with Patrick 3 months ago, but that's gonna be really tricky. The only real option I found was not available for the Saturday.

can you please get in touch with https://www.facebook.com/laan.jelle thx

Hawkeye
Feb 7th, 2012, 16:22
I've spoke with him in November, he knows all about it...

Roheight
Feb 7th, 2012, 20:03
looks like a cool initiative.....hope there is a bar available in den bosch.....

Nostradamus
Feb 7th, 2012, 20:16
Sorry me I thought it was the same thing as when I saw Hawkeyes preparty from some time ago...and it will work just fine.

Lucas
Feb 7th, 2012, 20:45
Sorry me I thought it was the same thing as when I saw Hawkeyes preparty from some time ago...and it will work just fine.
Yeah, I thought the same.

Dan
Feb 7th, 2012, 20:58

We have not decided yet if it will be a real BAR or something similar to what it was last year.. either a meeting it a meeting :) can't wait to see you all.

Above the Clouds
Feb 7th, 2012, 21:25
As long there is beer and trance and AH folks it is all ok to me :)

Nostradamus
Feb 7th, 2012, 21:31
As long there is beer and trance and AF folks it is all ok to me :)
:iagree::beer2::rave::rave::rave:

Above the Clouds
Feb 7th, 2012, 21:52
:iagree::beer2::rave::rave::rave:

AH folks that is :ee:

danmark_ori
Feb 8th, 2012, 05:00

Yeah, I thought the same.

:cap: Same here. Imho Hawkeye both did and does a marvellous job ! :bravo: :friends:

Laan
Feb 8th, 2012, 09:58

Hey Hawkeye,

A little communication with me wouldnt be wrong. I already found a few possible bars. I only have to go see which one it's gonna be. I spoke to a Bar owner from Den Bosch who is willing to set his bar available for the meeting. He also wants to help me to get another bar from one of his collegues if his bar seems to small. His bar can hold 100+ and outside location.

You say the only available for Saturday is not available, although that's not what came out of my search.

bryandelacosta
Feb 8th, 2012, 11:04
Cool, count me in !

Hawkeye
Feb 8th, 2012, 11:09
I just don't understand why you let me prepare a meeting for 3 months and now suddenly, without letting me know, decide to hire 2 bars days before I've got the last paperwork done...

Laan
Feb 8th, 2012, 11:31
I just don't understand why you let me prepare a meeting for 3 months and now suddenly, without letting me know, decide to hire 2 bars days before I've got the last paperwork done...

None knew you were busy with it like this. We got no updates and didn't know you posted ASOT topic. I made a deal with Trancefix and AH. But man don't worry I messaged you :) It's gonna be okay.

Laan
Feb 8th, 2012, 11:31
Cool, count me in !

Sure I will add you :)

danmark_ori
Feb 8th, 2012, 12:59
None knew you were busy with it like this. We got no updates and didn't know you posted ASOT topic. I made a deal with Trancefix and AH. But man don't worry I messaged you :) It's gonna be okay.

:cap: I hope ( rather: expect and assume ) things can be settled in some good way :friends:

dimmygud
Feb 8th, 2012, 16:21
Hello all , like last year , it will be my pleasure to see again so many now familiar faces...Therefore , count me in , YUHOO....

Dan
Feb 8th, 2012, 17:28
small update, the reason of a bar have been posted in main thread. I think they are quite obvious and more safe. We will update again soon with the location of the bar and how to get there etc...

looking forward meeting you all again.

Lucas
Feb 8th, 2012, 18:57
Dan : What about Hawkeye's effort ? You know, I would not like to choose between one or two.

danmark_ori
Feb 8th, 2012, 18:58
Dan : What about Hawkeye's effort ? You know, I would not like to choose between one or two.

:hmmm: :yes: Yes, I agree :cap:

Hawkeye
Feb 8th, 2012, 19:19

Well you don't have to choose 'cus obviously it makes no sense for me to go through with it now.

Lucas
Feb 8th, 2012, 19:24
Well you don't have to choose 'cus obviously it makes no sense for me to go through with it now.
So all your effort will go waste ? Damn, it sucks... You have already put much effort in organizing it..

Dan
Feb 8th, 2012, 19:51

Its unfortunate that just yesterday I have found out all about hawk eyes efforts... while we have been looking into a Bar so everyone will have proper toilets, roof over head incase it rains, somewhere they can sit down, and most of all without any fees.

Im NOT saying hawkeye idea was a bad one, but I had NO idea he has been looking into organizing it this year... but i do appreciate his time and efforts.

Hawkeye
Feb 8th, 2012, 20:11
Except you totally ARE saying it was a bad idea. You don't have a bar yet, you are still orientating. Meanwhile, I was almost finished preparing. So you still had the choice to go with my outdoor meeting. But you decided otherwise.

So just be frank with me and say you don't like it. Saying you don't like it because I was asking 1 or 2 euros admittance is nonsense when you consider my drinks would be 4 times cheaper than in most bars.

And in case you're wondering if I'm pissed off; yes I am. Because I've put a lot of time and money into this and now have to put in even more time to cancel it. I've told every AH.fm crewmember I met in the past months about this plan and nobody said that you were planning something else.

And in case you're wondering; I won't help out in any shape, way or form with this meeting.

Dan
Feb 8th, 2012, 20:33
Like I said i did not know anything about your ideas or plans :( laan is meeting with a few Bar owners so a Bar will be locked down and safe. I never said your idea is "bad" the reason were going with the bar are quite obvious. Many users already messaged me saying good choice on the Bar decision, they don't wanna end up paying to stand outside in a possible "rain" without proper toilet facilities etc...

SanBenedetto
Feb 9th, 2012, 01:01
Hello!

I'd like to connect to the AH meeting!

Cheers

SanBenedetto

Anglikx8
Feb 9th, 2012, 02:32
Going with le boyfriend aka Jeffrey! :D!!! <3

Laan
Feb 9th, 2012, 09:55
Except you totally ARE saying it was a bad idea. You don't have a bar yet, you are still orientating. Meanwhile, I was almost finished preparing. So you still had the choice to go with my outdoor meeting. But you decided otherwise.

So just be frank with me and say you don't like it. Saying you don't like it because I was asking 1 or 2 euros admittance is nonsense when you consider my drinks would be 4 times cheaper than in most bars.

And in case you're wondering if I'm pissed off; yes I am. Because I've put a lot of time and money into this and now have to put in even more time to cancel it. I've told every AH.fm crewmember I met in the past months about this plan and nobody said that you were planning something else.

And in case you're wondering; I won't help out in any shape, way or form with this meeting.

Hawkeye,

We got several BAR options already for quite some time. Now it's a matter of picking the right one.

Let's handle this as adults, No arguing here in the forums. I have informed you about this BAR in November. Certainly you have not informed all crew members :( The site owners didn't know about your business, otherwise they might not been going with the idea of BAR for months

Laan
Feb 9th, 2012, 10:12
Going with le boyfriend aka Jeffrey! :D!!! <3

Hello!

I'd like to connect to the AH meeting!

Cheers

SanBenedetto

Added you both to the list :)

Nostradamus
Feb 9th, 2012, 13:07
Me, hawken and syntec sighning in aswell....:music::music::music::beer2:

Dan
Feb 9th, 2012, 14:19
Me, hawken and syntec sighning in aswell....:music::music::music::beer2:

:music: :friends:

Vilence
Feb 9th, 2012, 17:45
what was wrong with Davids place?
The prices were BARGAIN and we were all happy, who knows what the prices in some bar downtown will be.. after all there are ppl coming from abroad with not such a huge pocket yano..

Beer was freaking 50 cents.. damn it.

so bummed

However count me in plus Tucandeo

Rossum
Feb 9th, 2012, 18:39
I'm gonna try and be there, should be fun to meet you all :)

Dan
Feb 9th, 2012, 18:44
what was wrong with Davids place?
The prices were BARGAIN and we were all happy, who knows what the prices in some bar downtown will be.. after all there are ppl coming from abroad with not such a huge pocket yano..

Beer was freaking 50 cents.. damn it.

so bummed

However count me in plus Tucandeo

added to main list thanks

Dan
Feb 9th, 2012, 18:47
I'm gonna try and be there, should be fun to meet you all :)

massive :)

Dan
Feb 9th, 2012, 19:11
update: another Facebook trance community that supports AH.FM will be joining us :)
https://www.facebook.com/TranceTogether

trancegateevents
Feb 9th, 2012, 19:40
italy trance gate here we come!!

Gianluca
Francesca
Mara
Aleandro
Lavinia + 4
and moreeee

johnvanyoung
Feb 9th, 2012, 19:44
I will be attending. If it's half as good as last years pre-party it will be smashing !

JeffreySource
Feb 9th, 2012, 19:50
I'm gonna be there with my girlfriend whatever the plan will be, but I do wanna put my 2 cents in..

Last year was a great succes imo and David did a really great job.. Everyone including David have been shouting since day one "next year again only bigger and better". So you can't only blame him for the miscommunication.

Now David practically has everything arranged while the pub isn't even sure yet. I really liked the setting of last years meeting: arranged by a forummember, cheap drinks (so optional entryfee is more than logical) and a bit of an underground atmosphere and own music. Imo a bar can't top that. And I'm pretty sure David is capable of finding a solution for toilets and possible shelter for the rain. I think he deserves to continue this young tradition and show there is room for improvement.

I'd say put the hands together and try optimizing David's massive effort and make this another great meeting.

DutchTrance
Feb 9th, 2012, 20:17
I will be in attendance as well! :)

Dan
Feb 9th, 2012, 20:36
I will be attending. If it's half as good as last years pre-party it will be smashing !

I will be in attendance as well! :)

all added :) to main list of attendies

Above the Clouds
Feb 9th, 2012, 21:19
I'm gonna be there with my girlfriend whatever the plan will be, but I do wanna put my 2 cents in..

Last year was a great succes imo and David did a really great job.. Everyone including David have been shouting since day one "next year again only bigger and better". So you can't only blame him for the miscommunication.

Now David practically has everything arranged while the pub isn't even sure yet. I really liked the setting of last years meeting: arranged by a forummember, cheap drinks (so optional entryfee is more than logical) and a bit of an underground atmosphere and own music. Imo a bar can't top that. And I'm pretty sure David is capable of finding a solution for toilets and possible shelter for the rain. I think he deserves to continue this young tradition and show there is room for improvement.

I'd say put the hands together and try optimizing David's massive effort and make this another great meeting.

:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

Vilence
Feb 9th, 2012, 23:56

I absolutely agree!!

Adn the toilets are gonna be rented and David already explained that in the ASOT 550 thread.. it was all almost finished and I don't think you should ignore his proposal, after its almost done.. and ure still searching for a bar.. where the beer will be 5 euros.. and at davids it will be 50 cents..
First time was a try.. now we know the gaps and it can be bigger and better.. plus the location is great.. also some free parking for some people.. come on!

Im supporting David all the way!

Lucas
Feb 10th, 2012, 00:06
Nevermind.

Laan
Feb 10th, 2012, 10:28
I never had anything against Hawkeye his plan. Better: It's good. I hear many ppl saying the pub isn't even sure yet. That's not true. Pub is guaranteed. The decision has been made. And so far known: Communication has been going really bad on both sides. Although there shouldn't be two different meetings and I'm not the worst person to talk with Hawkeye could've called me

Hawkeye
Feb 10th, 2012, 10:49
Look, it's not an issue anymore because I cancelled the whole thing. So let's just drop it. I'm not happy about it, not at all actually, but there's nothing to do about it now.

Lucas
Feb 10th, 2012, 11:12
I never had anything against Hawkeye his plan. Better: It's good. I hear many ppl saying the pub isn't even sure yet. That's not true. Pub is guaranteed. The decision has been made. And so far known: Communication has been going really bad on both sides. Although there shouldn't be two different meetings and I'm not the worst person to talk with Hawkeye could've called me
I totally agree with this statement. :bravo: Bravo, Laan :bravo:

Laan
Feb 10th, 2012, 12:28
I'm not happy the way this went either. If Hawkeye called me 2 days ago (I gave my number) we could talk about it and probs do the outdoor meeting. (in my opinion though) All we had to do is convince Dan about it. Raging on AH.FM didn't work out. Staff decided to go for a BAR a long time ago, so that's the only reason I did my best to get a bar, but in case 2 meetings would be held. 1 of them had to be cancelled of course. I asked Hawkeye to call me today too. For me options were still open. Unfortunately I didn't get a call and I also have appointments with BAR owners today. It was possible for me at least to change route if I could have a talk with Hawkeye :(

I read he cancelled everything and I'm going to travel to Den Bosch now to talk about music and little decoration.

I'm sorry Hawkeye, if you called me I'm quite sure we would come to an agreement but I have to go to Den Bosch now to lock down things.

Hawkeye
Feb 10th, 2012, 13:41
Laan, you don't understand that I don't WANT to talk to you. I've been civil up until now, but you are lying right now and I won't accept that. You never gave me your number until 2 hours ago.

In fact, you called me last year on the day of the meeting. So actually, you always had my number, not the other way round. Nobody I've ever spoken to told me I had to discuss everything with you. I assumed everybody that mattered was already informed. I told you about my plans in November. I know the setting was far from perfect, but you never checked if I was actually working on it. You just assumed I wasn't.

You keep saying you want to handle this like adults, while in fact, you are the one responding like a little kid. That's why I don't have anything to say to you. I don't want to cooperate with you and I don't want to help in any way with whatever you are planning in Den Bosch. You keep saying this lack of communication is my fault, when in fact, I've informed everybody I know that's involved in ah.fm, INCLUDING YOU.

Dan
Feb 10th, 2012, 13:48
Laan, you don't understand that I don't WANT to talk to you. I've been civil up until now, but you are lying right now and I won't accept that. You never gave me your number until 2 hours ago.

In fact, you called me last year on the day of the meeting. So actually, you always had my number, not the other way round. Nobody I've ever spoken to told me I had to discuss everything with you. I assumed everybody that mattered was already informed. I told you about my plans in November. I know the setting was far from perfect, but you never checked if I was actually working on it. You just assumed I wasn't.

You keep saying you want to handle this like adults, while in fact, you are the one responding like a little kid. That's why I don't have anything to say to you. I don't want to cooperate with you and I don't want to help in any way with whatever you are planning in Den Bosch. You keep saying this lack of communication is my fault, when in fact, I've informed everybody I know that's involved in ah.fm, INCLUDING YOU.

Im sorry to say but I have never been contacted by you with your ideas or plans of this meeting is this also a lie?

Hawkeye
Feb 10th, 2012, 13:50
Im sorry to say but I have never been contacted by you with your ideas or plans of this meeting is this also a lie?

I never knew you were the one that was in control of everything. Also, it would have taken you guys 30 seconds to look up if I was doing something with ASOT550. I've spread the word, I've posted it here, I've been talking to AH.fm crewmembers at parties...Yet because you can't even open a thread to see if I was working on it, or send me a private message, the lack of communication is all my fault?

Dan
Feb 10th, 2012, 13:58
I never knew you were the one that was in control of everything. Also, it would have taken you guys 30 seconds to look up if I was doing something with ASOT550. I've spread the word, I've posted it here, I've been talking to AH.fm crewmembers at parties...Yet because you can't even open a thread to see if I was working on it, or send me a private message, the lack of communication is all my fault?

Listen, I met you last year and I think your a great guy & I appreciate all you do and did. It would of been much easier if you had messaged me with your ideas months ago since thats when you claim started to work on & Im sure we could of come to a normal agreement. I don't see a reason why we should argue about this now and point fingers who did what, so really in future I'm open to your ideas mate.

Hawkeye
Feb 10th, 2012, 14:00
You don't want to argue and point fingers, yet you do exactly that in the same post. See, this is why I'm done talking to you guys.

Dan
Feb 10th, 2012, 14:10
You don't want to argue and point fingers, yet you do exactly that in the same post. See, this is why I'm done talking to you guys.

I stated simple crucial fact, you never messaged me at all with your ideas or plans, I'm sorry but Im not psychic ... Cheers

PhilMetcalfe
Feb 10th, 2012, 14:27
I'm going!! \o/

Dan
Feb 10th, 2012, 14:29
I'm going!! \o/

haha yes! see you there :)

TFG
Feb 10th, 2012, 14:40
It's a shame to see how this is working out :(. It's unfair not to even want to talk to anyone coz then there's no way things will ever be solved.

Nonetheless, I am looking forward to this meeting! I will be there and this time I intend to come without crutches. Would be nice to see you again Dan!

Dan
Feb 10th, 2012, 16:14
some amazing news just came in from laan via (sms) he will post it when he gets home :)

meeting is going to rock !!

Vilence
Feb 10th, 2012, 17:42
Well u keep repeating David never contacted u and several people already told you that we are aware.. there is an ASOT thread with dozens of pages and ppl supporting his proposal, just because ure not following your own forum doesnt make him bad. All you do here is blaming David for trying to organize a meeting for YOUR forum, for YOUR member.. on a decent price .. since after all 80% of the people are flying from abroad, pay flights, tickets, hotels, food, drinks.... a trip to holland aint 200 euros guys.

Ive noticed the crew being slightly ignorant to others proposals and here its another proof of that. It really makes you look bad, I guarante.. just read thru your posts again and see on how you are behaving.. jeezus lord..

This meeting is supposed to be something nice for us to enjoy and socialize, youre killing all the fun now.

I highly doubt anyone paid attention to what Jeffrey said...

aledeep
Feb 10th, 2012, 18:00
i will be there with italian trance gate crew...;)...see u there..

Lucas
Feb 10th, 2012, 18:10
I did but it does not change anything right now so...

danmark_ori
Feb 10th, 2012, 18:31
.. .. ..

I did but it does not change anything right now so...

:hmmm: I did read Jeffrey Source's post (http://forum.ah.fm/announcements/38920-31-03-2012-official-meeting-den-bosch-4.html#post2438070) and I don't mind walking from one meeting : to the other :dance:

danmark_ori
Feb 10th, 2012, 18:39
i will be there with italian trance gate crew...;)...see u there..

Friday, 10-02-2012, 01:00 PM #67
aledeep
Just got here

:welcome: Welcome at Afterhours.fm aledeep ! :grinning: :friends: :dancing:

aledeep
Feb 10th, 2012, 19:07
Thank u so much guys..;)

Friday, 10-02-2012, 01:00 PM #67
aledeep
Just got here

:welcome: Welcome at Afterhours.fm aledeep ! :grinning: :friends: :dancing:

Laan
Feb 10th, 2012, 20:17

Okay Hawkeye, I see you're saying I only gave you my phone number 2 hours ago from the time you made this sentence. I can prove to anyone from my PM box that that's not true. You even replied on that PM. I don't take anything what you're saying seriously anymore. We could have been talking about this like adults. Unfortunately that didn't happen.

Dan
Feb 10th, 2012, 20:26
Well u keep repeating David never contacted u and several people already told you that we are aware.. there is an ASOT thread with dozens of pages and ppl supporting his proposal, just because ure not following your own forum doesnt make him bad. All you do here is blaming David for trying to organize a meeting for YOUR forum, for YOUR member.. on a decent price .. since after all 80% of the people are flying from abroad, pay flights, tickets, hotels, food, drinks.... a trip to holland aint 200 euros guys.

Ive noticed the crew being slightly ignorant to others proposals and here its another proof of that. It really makes you look bad, I guarante.. just read thru your posts again and see on how you are behaving.. jeezus lord..

This meeting is supposed to be something nice for us to enjoy and socialize, youre killing all the fun now.

Yeah your right i should read each post, maybe just take a psychic course :) none is being ignorant but yourself with your post lol :)

TFG
Feb 10th, 2012, 20:28
All you do here is blaming David for trying to organize a meeting for YOUR forum, for YOUR member.. on a decent price ..

I did see that, but it's no use since Hawkeye already said he'd cancelled everything.
Hawkeye, you say it would have taken 30 seconds to find out whether someone was organising this already. It also would have taken him 30 seconds to inform the owners of trancefix and AH. FM. The blame for bad communication goes both ways I guess.

But refusing to talk to anyone about this is no way to solve the problems, coz this way everyone is pissed off. You can't say you tried if you didn't even try to talk things over.

TFG
Feb 10th, 2012, 20:30
Yeah your right i should read each post, maybe just take a psychic course :) none is being ignorant but yourself with your post lol :)

Yeah dammit Dan, go and take your psychic course! Otherwise you'll never be a decent AH.Fm owner :p

Dan
Feb 10th, 2012, 20:33
Yeah dammit Dan, go and take your psychic course! Otherwise you'll never be a decent AH.Fm owner :p

haha thank you for understanding mate .. all it would take is a email to me or TF guys ... but that takes too long .. not to mention a PM on AH forum or Facebook

/me googles psychic courses now :mask::friends:

TFG
Feb 10th, 2012, 20:36
You should try this: The Centre For Psychic Development | Discover and develop your psychic skills (http://www.psychiccourses.com/)

Laan
Feb 10th, 2012, 20:39
You should try this: The Centre For Psychic Development | Discover and develop your psychic skills (http://www.psychiccourses.com/)

:LMAO:

Marcel Kenenberg
Feb 10th, 2012, 20:45
Ok.. i see bad things happening..here... to many ideas? :))) around???

I think all is very simple!

We have meeting! AH.FM Members - Trance Fix - Trance Togheter.... lets make this better and more confortable to everyone!!!

Last time that meeting was of corse good... becouse all people was creating atmosphere... but place was not so good for that... i realy appreciate work from all people who organize this... there...
and i dont wanna writing here what exacly was wrong... becouse some people can be offended after...
is not idea to do that.... Lets do something better another year another chalange...

that why decision about change place is actualy good... Stop fighting... just make that better...

Simple Pub with good soundsystem with seating and good (maybe not for 0.50 e ) drinks...

lets do it and be happy!!! peace!!!

danmark_ori
Feb 10th, 2012, 21:23
Ok.. i see bad things happening..here... to many ideas? :))) around???

I think all is very simple!

We have meeting! AH.FM Members - Trance Fix - Trance Togheter.... lets make this better and more confortable to everyone!!!

Last time that meeting was of corse good... becouse all people was creating atmosphere... but place was not so good for that... i realy appreciate work from all people who organize this... there...
and i dont wanna writing here what exacly was wrong... becouse some people can be offended after...
is not idea to do that.... Lets do something better another year another chalange...

that why decision about change place is actualy good... Stop fighting... just make that better...

Simple Pub with good soundsystem with seating and good (maybe not for 0.50 e ) drinks...

lets do it and be happy!!! peace!!!

:grinning: Well said Marcel ! :friends: