PDA

View Full Version : 08-11-2006 AH is 6 Months old.

Dan
Nov 8th, 2006, 16:21
Great News... were 6 months old today!!

I would like to thank everyone for all their help and support. Youve made this community grow. Once Again thank you.

Some stats to this day.

Avg Listeners: 80
DJ's: 98
7 192K servers: USA, Hungary, Austria, France, Germany, Netherlands
3 96k servers: USA, Hungary, Germany
20.000 Uniq on website a month!!

To do list:
1. New front website
2. 24 aac stream or 48. ( for low band listeners )
3. Afterhours DJ POOL
4. Live broadcasts
5. Providing better quality shows, more guest mixes, more events.
6. +++ more +++

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU ALL.

Please comment what you think and your ideas.

XDR
Nov 8th, 2006, 17:53
I have to say it's quite amazing what you've accomplished so far. Keep up the great work!
Looking forward to the future :)

(BTW: Don't forget about the option for live broadcasts ;))

Dan
Nov 8th, 2006, 18:06
yea added it to the list

Robbie
Nov 8th, 2006, 18:41
AH has certainly come along way and watching it grow hasb een exciting. Im proud to say im a part of this website and the community it creates. I cant wait to see what the future has in store

krolik
Nov 8th, 2006, 18:47
I know only one that young, the most popular and the best radio station. :) AFTERHOURS.fm ;)
Congratulations Dan!

Simon Steur
Nov 8th, 2006, 18:52
Well, I haven't been around the whole time but I can say that on my short time that I have been here, I really enjoyed a lot of the mixes and especially benelux in the mix which was a great idea and I hope a lot more of those will follow ;)

keep up the good work!

davenadz
Nov 8th, 2006, 19:27
Thanks to Dan, you deserve all my respect :) Im proud to be part of this awseome radio station ... that combine young fresh talent whit some masters of the trance scene :choon: We have to put are enegy together and look toward 2007, to built a serious reputation around the EDM community :fu:

Long life to A.H radio :ah:

Dan
Nov 8th, 2006, 22:25
thank you all for great words :)
will keep doing my best.

DeoX
Nov 9th, 2006, 00:51
AH.fm & Dan Rocks !
Thanks you Dan !

Miric
Nov 9th, 2006, 03:47
Long live AH.FM!

Keep rocking and thanks a bunch for making the DJs heard ;)

Mike Mikhjian
Nov 9th, 2006, 04:29
AH.FM :super: :choon: :ah:
youve got my support always dan :)

Config
Nov 9th, 2006, 11:44
I came on here kinda early and did my first show for 30 people max. Now, 9 episodes later i did my show for 90 listeners :) U can clearly see the progress of the radio, website and shows over here :) Lots of very good residents over here and i'm so happy that I can participate in here by giving shows every 2 weeks :)
I'm sure AH will keep on progressing and reach an average of 100 listeners very soon :)

keep up the good work Dan , and the Crew too, doing a good job. And thanks to all deejays too, but most of all: the listeners for keeping tuned at AH :) :drum: :star:

Acuario51
Nov 9th, 2006, 12:41
Congratulations Dan!

I think and I feel this is the first Digital Radio station just for Djs...!

Im not a DJ btw! hehe, but I feel like one here!

The awesome perfomance just say this to me!

Keep working this way my friend, The force is with you! :)

Acuario51 aka Rafael

regards from Venezuela!

DistantLand
Nov 9th, 2006, 16:17
Ah.fm rocks! Great job Dan! :super:

Vicky Wood
Nov 9th, 2006, 20:21
Massive respect to Dan and everyone supporting (donating to) the site ;)

AH has become HOOOOOOOOGGE!!

JAZZKICKERR
Nov 10th, 2006, 00:00
Awesome job DAN! YOU provide the best! Thanks for all the hard work

Every time I come hear to listen, I feel like I am getting music I don't get anywhere else. Pretty special....the DJ's here are unbeatable!

IlyaMalyuev
Nov 10th, 2006, 00:44
Afterhours ROCKS!!!! :)

DJ Eco
Nov 10th, 2006, 00:45
w0000t! happy birthday!!! all we need is live broadcasting from clubs and wre set!

Angel_Ace
Nov 10th, 2006, 00:46
Hi!! Congratz AH....this is a really really good station! and many thanks Dan for support Innertrance!

Hope it will be 6 months more...or years :=).

Hasta Siempre!
Angel Ace

Adriatic
Nov 10th, 2006, 00:47
Keep your station growing m8! It's constantly a pleasure to be aired on your station.

Wish you even more Djs and listeners for the future.

Regards

Adriatic

DJ_Jusha
Nov 10th, 2006, 00:50
in fact ... i thought that this will happened in 6 months online time ...and it will grow up much more i think all we need is making worlds best radio station more popular in the trance scene
big up for the work behind the doors dan and friends

Bjorn_Akesson
Nov 10th, 2006, 00:52
congrats Dan! keep it going!!! :D

T4L
Nov 10th, 2006, 00:55
Thanks to Dan for all he has done for us and for all the community creting a fresh radio where the Music is the real "owner" of the radio.... your passion is fantastic and people feel it!!!

Congratulation to you and to all the djs and user on Afterhours:super:

dj geri
Nov 10th, 2006, 01:06
first of all, to congratulate to dan give that this making great work.
y thank to him for to thrust.
excelent selection of dj, s that afterhours has, from dj, s consolidated to great promises.afterhours to me is quality. and to also congratulate to all the equipment of dj, s by the great work that we are doing.

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/1039/banner3rp3jt1.jpg (http://http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/1039/banner3rp3jt1.jpg)

miss.alex
Nov 10th, 2006, 01:21
happy birthday ah.fm. ;)

great work dan, hope forthcoming months will be even better ;P

afka
Nov 10th, 2006, 02:03
Congratulations Dan & AH.FM family...what u've done here in last 6 months is just indescribable. Keep up the brilliant work:cheeers: :ah:

>>> afterhours.fm = fastest growing radio station <<<

Dan
Nov 10th, 2006, 06:21
Once again thank you all for great support. Would like to see what other listeners think of Afterhours and express their feelings.

So everyone who reads this please express yourself and say a few words. I would like to know, so I could make it even a better place and community.

Thank You

ziustem
Nov 10th, 2006, 07:09
Happy 0.5 year B'day AH <3 :)

friTTe
Nov 10th, 2006, 16:29
Congrats Dan/afterhours :super:
Must say that theyre are awesome shows playing here..dont have enough time to listen as much as i would like too but..
Great djs and shows..
Great forum software too..easy to manage and use..
Its an awesome page overall :ah:
Only thing i can come up with is that stuff regarding a 48kbps stream or something for all the low bandwidth users out there..
But you already know about that..its a thread about it somewhere..
That way more people can get a taste of Afterhours.fm