Mar 30th, 2013, 22:10
Played a lot last years .

M6h
Mar 30th, 2013, 23:21
Started about 2 weeks ago.

Xeonzs
Jan 4th, 2014, 17:32
I used to play WoT.
Started in November 2012 and got bored if when I reached about 2-3 months ago, only thing that kept my plaything till then was that I really wanted my T110E3.
Once I got that I lost all remaining interest.

http://worldoftanks.eu/community/accounts/505961403-Xeonzs/
http://www.noobmeter.com/player/eu/Xeonzs/505961403/

Lately I've been playing the free to play game Warframe on Steam a lot instead.

edward745
Oct 17th, 2014, 06:39
World of Tanks even controls like a shooter; you use the WASD keys for movement and the mouse to aim and shoot. There are some other controls used for things like enabling cruise control, locking your turret so that it doesn't follow your mouse as you look around, and switching between different shell types, but familiarizing yourself with these can wait until you're comfortable with the basics. You don't need to memorize any advanced controls or techniques before climbing into a tank and entering a battle for the first time because, unlike many online shooters, World of Tanks is a game that you can ease yourself into without repeatedly dying at the hands of experienced players. That's largely because when you enter a battle you're matched with players who are driving tanks comparable to your own. Go to war in the lightweight tier 1 tank that you start your career with, and you're unlikely to fight alongside or against even tanks from the slightly more powerful tier 2, much less the heavyweight beasts from tiers 7 through 10. Conversely, when you're driving one of the big boys after investing many hours (or perhaps many dollars) to unlock them, you don't get to steamroll the new kids.