PDA

View Full Version : Forum Activity?

defektion
Jan 7th, 2007, 12:31
Lets get this forum more active lol. :)
though I am a new user. I better start somewhere.

Dan
Jan 7th, 2007, 17:27
hey mate !!! i see your from edmonton .. im from calgary and yes I agree lets get it started..

how do you like the radio and music?

defektion
Jan 7th, 2007, 21:01
it's pretty pimp :) We stream it at my work.. and my work is a clothign store so whoever comes in gets to listen to it :D

afka
Jan 8th, 2007, 00:26
that sounds sweet Defektion, cool way to get part of afterhours.fm;)

Laan
Jan 8th, 2007, 11:34
it's pretty pimp :) We stream it at my work.. and my work is a clothign store so whoever comes in gets to listen to it :D

Thats sweet dude :)

Samson
Jan 10th, 2007, 17:02
Don't worry this place will pick up. I've only posted once and I signed up months ago, I've got to pick it up! What's important is to comment on the DJ mixes and tracklists, that is what will ultimately make these forums grow.

Config
Jan 10th, 2007, 18:15
Don't worry this place will pick up. I've only posted once and I signed up months ago, I've got to pick it up! What's important is to comment on the DJ mixes and tracklists, that is what will ultimately make these forums grow.

wow.. and now you have 2 posts. X0

:P:

Robbie
Jan 10th, 2007, 20:18

heeeeey samson, welcome man

DreamensioN
Jan 11th, 2007, 12:25
Welcome!

/w00t for post count

Laan
Jan 11th, 2007, 18:52
+1 post for me!

oh hi Samson..

Jorda
Jan 12th, 2007, 07:49

Now THAT'S support! Thanks a lot buddy.

:ah:

Laan
Jan 12th, 2007, 13:59
Its pretty the best music to play at a modern clothing store :)

( Its the best music in overall :) )

Robbie
Jan 12th, 2007, 18:45
Its pretty the best music to play at a modern clothing store :)

( Its the best music in overall :) )

I highly agree with this statement lol

defektion
Jan 12th, 2007, 19:03
yeah man! mad support. best of all it's free. and the music is never the same! :D