PDA

View Full Version : Feb 10.. What to DO?!?

Robbie
Jan 19th, 2007, 15:50
ok so Kyau Vs. Albert is coming to the docks with Johan Gielen, but at Guv Above & Beyond are playing. I don't know which one to go to and I've never seen KvA before. Anyone going to any of these?

ClubGirl
Jan 19th, 2007, 16:04
Come to Poland ;) 10th February - Armin, Markus Schulz, Sander van Doorn, Remy, Angelo Mike, John Hetmond and moreee :P

Dan
Jan 19th, 2007, 16:50
thats a tought choice robbie, Personally I dont know what I would do. :(
let me know what you decide on doing :)

Robbie
Jan 19th, 2007, 20:30
Come to Poland ;) 10th February - Armin, Markus Schulz, Sander van Doorn, Remy, Angelo Mike, John Hetmond and moreee :P

wow.. that sounds like an epic party, very nice lineup

Robbie
Jan 19th, 2007, 20:31
thats a tought choice robbie, Personally I dont know what I would do. :(
let me know what you decide on doing :)

I think were heading to A&B, itll be the better of the two I believe. Any chance youll be in TO that weekend? :hello:

Beyond
Jan 21st, 2007, 23:08
Above & Beyond FOR SURE

krio
Jan 22nd, 2007, 01:05
How ClubGirl wrote, come to Poland :ridinghorse:

Dan
Jan 22nd, 2007, 06:02
I think were heading to A&B, itll be the better of the two I believe. Any chance youll be in TO that weekend? :hello:

Im actually coming to TO Feb 2 I think... Im not sure yet.

Robbie
Jan 22nd, 2007, 19:23
How ClubGirl wrote, come to Poland :ridinghorse:

haha i wish.. funds are lacking tho :rolleyes:

Robbie
Jan 22nd, 2007, 19:23
Im actually coming to TO Feb 2 I think... Im not sure yet.

sweet man, let me know when u know

Macarius
Jan 24th, 2007, 18:35
A&B, Although a shame ill miss K&A. Promoters In This City Are Stupid As Hell!!!

Robbie
Jan 24th, 2007, 19:25
A&B, Although a shame ill miss K&A. Promoters In This City Are Stupid As Hell!!!

agree... Mac, youll be at A&B than?

Dan
Feb 5th, 2007, 05:47
you agreed robbie what to do ? :)
i might be coming back to TO on that weekend who knows ...

Persian-KinG
Feb 5th, 2007, 05:48
so its at Guv this friday, im from Toronto mite chek it out!! do u need to reserve tickets?

Robbie
Feb 5th, 2007, 06:00
you agreed robbie what to do ? :)
i might be coming back to TO on that weekend who knows ...

hehe i was agreeing that the promoter suck.. let me know if ur coming tho

so its at Guv this friday, im from Toronto mite chek it out!! do u need to reserve tickets?

hey man, u don't need tickets to get in. U just pay cover at the door. Its $15 before 12 and $20 after I believe

Persian-KinG
Feb 5th, 2007, 06:36
oh ok.. nice thx... hey is there anythin special happenin At Guv feb 17 which is a sat? cause im havin bunch of friends kinda like for my b day there juss 2 party the nite away lol..:P ..

Dan
Feb 5th, 2007, 06:39
oh ok.. nice thx... hey is there anythin special happenin At Guv feb 17 which is a sat? cause im havin bunch of friends kinda like for my b day there juss 2 party the nite away lol..:P ..

no idea but maybe robbie would know, but you should tell you all your buddies about Afterhours.fm :)

Robbie
Feb 5th, 2007, 06:40

not that I know of.. might just be a residents night

Macarius
Feb 5th, 2007, 17:52
agree... Mac, youll be at A&B than?

Yes I Will, Dancin Like A Mo Fo, The Entire Nite

Macarius
Feb 5th, 2007, 17:53
Rank 1 is supposed to be at guv the 24th, sorry nothin on the 17th as far as i know

Robbie
Feb 5th, 2007, 19:39
Rank 1 is supposed to be at guv the 24th, sorry nothin on the 17th as far as i know

ya that was changed to Ultra-Spin 12, heres the lineup:

GUVERNMENT

SANDER KLEINENBERG
MAX GRAHAM
MARK OLIVER

KOOL HAUS

BLANK & JONES
RANK 1
TALLA 2XLC
KENNETH THOMAS

might be an alright night. Ive seen everyone there except talla. Hopefully they dont play in that order tho