PDA

View Full Version : Vancouver's Trance scene on the rise

GreyDog
Feb 24th, 2007, 22:36
We have been limitted in the past by the great artists/DJ's hitting Vancouver, No More.
Markus Shulz was here the other day, Armin VB was here once already abd is on his way back, we have a few new venues opening up.

And looking forward to the 2010 Olympic's to bring in some big names.

Hope to see you at Amin April 7th.

Dan
Feb 24th, 2007, 22:58
Vancouver section added as requested :) enjoy your stay and the music !!

HADES
Nov 5th, 2007, 04:12
It's about dam time some European dj's came to Vancouver, they always seem to be in the Toronto area and are now finally seeing that there is a bigger reception here from past trys..we've had some pretty big named dj's start playing and caining over here including 2 weeks ago Eric Prydz @ Sonar and Dooms Night rave featuring Eddie Halliwell, Talla 2xlc Shy brothers & Mark Norman. I also think it's time for Kyau & Albert to come back, Van Buuren, maybe Plastic Angel, Super8 & Tab would be insane or maybe some Funky house, Minimal tech trance, or Electro dj's for the clubbing scene ie: Robbie Rivera, Sandy Rivera, Carl Cox would be absolutely stunning..

So in total for Vancouver to see some of these acts we'd have to start showing up to these parties in full, I mean as far as tourisim goes we're pretty booming in that area. All we have to do now is get some parties together in big venues around town because there is a market there for the bigger varieties of parties I mean nobody really likes waiting in line for a 4 hour night on a weekend. I work in a club and know that people are always looking to continue their weekends after 3am and we only have a handful of afterhours in vancouver 2 on Granville street.