PDA

View Full Version : India

TheBroker
Mar 21st, 2007, 20:22
Hello all I am from India. A huge trance fan and sadly trance is not popular in mainstream India except Goa which has it's own Goa trance.

Hope to contribute to his forum

Regards.

Dan
Mar 21st, 2007, 20:41
Hello all I am from India. A huge trance fan and sadly trance is not popular in mainstream India except Goa which has it's own Goa trance.

Regards.

:welcome: TheBroker to Afterhours.FM hope you enjoy the music.. tell all your friends about it :) :ah:

Vicky Wood
Mar 21st, 2007, 22:08
Welcome, have fun and enjoy your stay here :)

mayank
Sep 5th, 2007, 21:45
Hi all... just signed up after I came to know Karybde & Scylla were playing my remix of Daylight here.

About me : I'm 20, stay in India and have been producing for 6 years now. I've got 3 releases lined up : 2 with Joyride and 1 with Somatic Sense.

Hope Daylight gets signed too :) <<feedback appreciated>>

Cheers,
Mayank.

Dmaxon
Sep 10th, 2007, 21:54
im going to goa in october i hope to hear a lot of good goa shiitt :D:D

Dan
Oct 14th, 2007, 05:03
http://www.choon.in :)

thndrempr
Nov 2nd, 2007, 22:07
AH rocks.....

Dan
Nov 2nd, 2007, 22:31
AH rocks.....

:welcome: to AH, tell all your friends about us :)

DhumKetu
Nov 9th, 2007, 11:13
Hello all.. from India once again...

This is DhumKetu ( which means "Comet" in my native language). Had come across the reference of your site from Isohunt couple of weeks back... and been listening to the music ever since. Was too lazy actually to register myself... but I finally did today.:)

The music is just wonderful, and with Dance and Trance my kinda music, find nothing better than booming my whole house with AH FM all evenings till late night.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers! :super:

Dhum!

Dan
Nov 9th, 2007, 17:16
Hello all.. from India once again...

This is DhumKetu ( which means "Comet" in my native language). Had come across the reference of your site from Isohunt couple of weeks back... and been listening to the music ever since. Was too lazy actually to register myself... but I finally did today.:)

The music is just wonderful, and with Dance and Trance my kinda music, find nothing better than booming my whole house with AH FM all evenings till late night.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers! :super:

Dhum!

WOW thank you mate for your amazing comment, im happy you enjoy it, feel here like at home !!

Help us by telling all your friends :)

DhumKetu
Nov 10th, 2007, 08:19
Thanks Dan, have told quite a number of my friends and all of them have been amazed by the concept of this Site/Forum.

But here lies a slight problem in the sense, all the Info officially got about this site is this quote of yours at isoHunt...."Afterhours Radio is a free online radio which plays all variations of Trance music from DJ's around the world. Afterhours is a new site devoted to streaming music from DJ's and Music Producers all around the world who play Trance, Progressive, and anything that is the latest and the greatest!

Broadcast over 450 exclusive shows a month, with over 180 DJ's. If you like what you hear, all shows are available for download by torrents. "

What if we had a sticky topic at the Announcement Section about the aim of this site... like an Intro kinda thing. ( If its already there, then am sorry... plz show me the link)

Dan
Nov 10th, 2007, 19:43
Thanks Dan, have told quite a number of my friends and all of them have been amazed by the concept of this Site/Forum.

But here lies a slight problem in the sense, all the Info officially got about this site is this quote of yours at isoHunt...."Afterhours Radio is a free online radio which plays all variations of Trance music from DJ's around the world. Afterhours is a new site devoted to streaming music from DJ's and Music Producers all around the world who play Trance, Progressive, and anything that is the latest and the greatest!

Broadcast over 450 exclusive shows a month, with over 180 DJ's. If you like what you hear, all shows are available for download by torrents. "

What if we had a sticky topic at the Announcement Section about the aim of this site... like an Intro kinda thing. ( If its already there, then am sorry... plz show me the link)

A full intro is being done :)
it will be posted in announcements soon :)
thank you

Dan
Nov 10th, 2007, 20:43
http://forum.ah.fm/showthread.php?t=8330

:)

DhumKetu
Nov 10th, 2007, 21:18
Thank You! :loveah:

Dan
Nov 10th, 2007, 22:28
anytime friend :)

Dmaxon
Nov 11th, 2007, 00:35
lol came back from india 2 day ! but i must say goa wasn't very much of an party place :(

DjShy
Nov 15th, 2007, 20:39

Regards.

even if I live in Italy I'm indian born, so I'm gonna greetz with you since we're of same nationality !! :super::super:

vikas149r
Dec 8th, 2007, 00:56
Hey My Name is Vikas

Been quite inactive on the forum .... office ... anyways i registered back in April when 1 of my friends told me about Sound of Scandinavia ... Well ... it just turned out i registered at the site for more than just that particular show ...

Gotta say this site completely ROX.

'CHOOOOOOND'

DhumKetu
Dec 8th, 2007, 15:38

Nice to have a second soul frm India logged in here!

RushDelivery
Dec 9th, 2007, 06:10
I have to let everyone know, that I'm from Chicago but ethnically I'm from Hyderabad, India. I went there last winter, it was INCREDIBLE. didn't go to any clubs, but I did have an amazing time touring the city. I miss it and wanna go back soon!

cekaay
Mar 26th, 2008, 15:15
lol came back from india 2 day ! but i must say goa wasn't very much of an party place :(

I guess you picked the wrong season mate .. try again maybe during new year's or something :) .. or get into some farm house party .. thats where all the psy goa is !!

decibel
May 22nd, 2008, 22:05
Ello all!

I know its a late reply on this topic. Just saying greets from India as well. Was brought up in the Middle East (Lebanon) though. Really neat station here =D

:super:

simzz
Jul 6th, 2008, 14:02
Hey all i never knew there was a topic For India too !!

AND i can also see lotta Indian talents out here.

Would love hear and play Your mixes. :grinning:

Simzz
Navi Mumbai, India
Alive & Tripping - Home (http://www.aliveandtripping.in)

DhumKetu
Jul 6th, 2008, 17:30
Kaun aya?

Aao Thakur ..... jalwa ka mazaa lo :)

Trust me ... this place is an absolute ball .... and 24x7 non stop!!! :super: :super: :super:

Tranzemaniac
Dec 28th, 2008, 20:39
Finally this is the right place for me to pOST !! HI FELLOW INDIAN trancers :D

Element Sessions
Mar 31st, 2009, 08:18
Just to let you know we are the first Indians to have a show on AH.FM

Seeing the rising popularity and usefulness of online radio shows has made us at ES realize they are an important means of reaching out to the masses and educating and entertaining them with the music that we love the most. So, we present to you Element Sessions Radio on Afterhours.FM! Alternating between leading Indian DJs and International DJs, we aim to bring you an hour of the very best in Progressive, Melodic, Uplifting, Vocal and Euphoric Trance music on the 4th Sunday of each month.

Doing the honours for the very first show, we have our very own “dada” – Sanjay Dutta. He is unarguably India’s leading trance DJ, having played at the best clubs and festivals in the country including the Anjunabeats stage at Sunburn Goa 2007. He has this knack of keeping everyone interested and raving with his music, and we are glad to have him launch ES Radio.

Tune in – Sunday 26 April // 8.30pm – 9.30pm IST

t r a n c e a h o l i c
Apr 2nd, 2009, 00:36
Hello fellow Indian AHers!

Glad I'm not the only Indian here. Name's Jitesh, BTW :smile:

Element Sessions
Apr 2nd, 2009, 06:39
Hello fellow Indian AHers!

Glad I'm not the only Indian here. Name's Jitesh, BTW :smile:

Sup brother, how are things going on at your end, which city are you from in India?

Element Sessions
Apr 2nd, 2009, 07:12
Hey all i never knew there was a topic For India too !!

AND i can also see lotta Indian talents out here.

Would love hear and play Your mixes. :grinning:

Simzz
Navi Mumbai, India
Alive & Tripping - Home (http://www.aliveandtripping.in)

Look whom do we have over here, one of the best deejays on India :)

ssup brother!

t r a n c e a h o l i c
Apr 2nd, 2009, 10:11
^Noticed you got Sanjay playing according to IST. Does that mean he's gonna start an hour late? JK LOL

Sup brother, how are things going on at your end, which city are you from in India?

Things are always great. Trance is continuing to catch on around here as usual. Looking forward to ASOT 400 in a couple weeks, but no plans to stay up 72 hours straight for it lol.

City in India I'm from? Dude, you can't ask me that. I'm an extreme ABCD. Naw but seriously, parents are from Gujarat.

What about you? Name?

Element Sessions
Apr 3rd, 2009, 20:35
^Noticed you got Sanjay playing according to IST. Does that mean he's gonna start an hour late? JK LOL

Things are always great. Trance is continuing to catch on around here as usual. Looking forward to ASOT 400 in a couple weeks, but no plans to stay up 72 hours straight for it lol.

City in India I'm from? Dude, you can't ask me that. I'm an extreme ABCD. Naw but seriously, parents are from Gujarat.

What about you? Name?

N1!

Well everyone is looking for ASOT 400 ;) So what are you doing in states?

t r a n c e a h o l i c
Apr 4th, 2009, 09:59
N1!

Well everyone is looking for ASOT 400 ;) So what are you doing in states?

Living. What are you doing in India?

Element Sessions
Apr 4th, 2009, 10:06
Living. What are you doing in India?

Studying or Working? I mean that. well i am in bombay promoting Electronic Dance Music and getting down couple of international acts to India to promote Electronic Dance Music!

t r a n c e a h o l i c
Apr 4th, 2009, 13:52
Studying or Working? I mean that. well i am in bombay promoting Electronic Dance Music and getting down couple of international acts to India to promote Electronic Dance Music!

Nice! Who do you have lined-up this year so far?

Element Sessions
Apr 4th, 2009, 20:09
Nice! Who do you have lined-up this year so far?

Mat Zo (Oct 08 and Feb 09)
Daniel Kandi (Nov 08)
Shubs (Dec 08)

TBC

Robert Nickson
Kane Nelson
Audible
James Zabiela

Regards

t r a n c e a h o l i c
Apr 5th, 2009, 07:56
Daniel Kandi (Nov 08)
Shubs (Dec 08)

TBC

Robert Nickson
Kane Nelson
Audible
James Zabiela

Regards

Nickson and Kandi are great acts I've heard

Also heard alot of good things about Roger Shah, Ferry Corsten (seen vids actually on him) and The Thrillseekers. Maybe you'll get them next year. It would be worth it IMO

Element Sessions
Apr 5th, 2009, 08:43
Nickson and Kandi are great acts I've heard

Also heard alot of good things about Roger Shah, Ferry Corsten (seen vids actually on him) and The Thrillseekers. Maybe you'll get them next year. It would be worth it IMO

I have seen both of them live,No Doubt they are good but they are just no in my budget bro.. Shah at Sunburn 08 and Ferry Smirnoff Exp 07

Thrillseekers are someone to watch out for.

t r a n c e a h o l i c
Apr 6th, 2009, 01:56
Thrillseekers are someone to watch out for.

Yeah his career's seriously taken off after releasing his NightMusic Podcasts last summer and his track "City Of Angels" a couple months back.

Who did you have lined-up last year?

Element Sessions
Apr 6th, 2009, 05:59
Yeah his career's seriously taken off after releasing his NightMusic Podcasts last summer and his track "City Of Angels" a couple months back.

Who did you have lined-up last year?

Daniel Kandi (Nov 08)
Shubs (Dec 08)

and many local gigs!

t r a n c e a h o l i c
Apr 6th, 2009, 06:40
Daniel Kandi (Nov 08)
Shubs (Dec 08)

and many local gigs!

Sorry meant the year before. Saw that post already lol

Ashish
Apr 7th, 2009, 07:26
Bump,Helllo friends,I am Ashish from Mumbai,India. Huge fan of Ah.fm and our very own Element Sessions :D ,Warm greetings :)

Element Sessions
Apr 7th, 2009, 16:49
Sorry meant the year before. Saw that post already lol

ES was born jan 25th 2008

Bump,Helllo friends,I am Ashish from Mumbai,India. Huge fan of Ah.fm and our very own Element Sessions :D ,Warm greetings :)

its good to see some known faces over here :)

t r a n c e a h o l i c
Apr 7th, 2009, 23:53
ES was born jan 25th 2008

Congrats! See you've done pretty well so far as a relatively new group :grinning:

tranceindian
Jun 15th, 2009, 14:06
i need some help out here ... ive been listening and listening trance for ages now .. im 20 yrs old .. i badly want to be a dj ... i need ur help guys pls pls pls !

tranceindian
Dec 19th, 2009, 21:07
Woaaaaaaaaah .... 300 djs ... non stop music ....30th dec armin ... nic chaggal .. ferry corsten .. aly and fila ... neptune project .... the list is almost endless .... omg ... omg .... OMG !!!!!!!! O_0 ... wish andy blueman also starred in eoyc though !! :(

kunalshingade
Jan 8th, 2010, 21:02
Good to see lots of Trance fans from India...
a big HI to everyone :D
me new to AH.FM. getting used to everything slowly but just love this place :D

Please Check out my latest tracks....
Kunal Shingade - Ataraxis (Orignal Mix) and Ataraxis (Remix)
Kunal Shingade on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads (http://www.myspace.com/kunalshingade)

srikapardhi
Dec 20th, 2010, 05:07
Hello this is srikapardhi from india!
A big trance , especially ah.fm fan !
Love music, love trance and <3 ah.fm !

Just about myself: i used to download a lot of trance,electro,dance music a lot,frankly to say have around 500Gb tracks!
But after finding ah.fm i stopped downloading everything coz i find them live here!
That too i love the mixes that come aired with melody,bass and beat!
i almost listen ah.fm 8hrs a day!but feeling bad that i miss the remaining shows due to my college working hours..

Request:I request Dan to start torrent section of the aired shows or provide some download links so that we can download our fav shows and listen them forever......

I hope my English is ok, as it's not my first language!
Thanks AH.Fm and thankq Dan once again,Hope you understand!:super:

trancef0rmer
Dec 31st, 2010, 14:40
Hi there, My name's Prashant. I am a BIG fan of all types of Trance, Minimal Techno & good old breaks. I never actually liked House in particular but Tech House is an exception. Anyways I have been listening to AH.FM for a while now, and finally thought I should register and interact with fellow trance heads. Nice to see trance lovers from India too :).