PDA

View Full Version : Trance in Barcelona!

smurf
Apr 13th, 2007, 13:57
Can any locals help me here? Im looking for a killer trance event in barcelona!

Thanks in advance!

Dan
Apr 13th, 2007, 18:14
:welcome: smurf !!! how you like Afterhours?

smurf
Apr 13th, 2007, 21:32
I was hoping you reply was going to help me! Shit!!!!

Afterhours is cool but dont you think this sort of question is best in another thread???

You got me all fired up thinking i was going to hear some trance tonight!

I havent had a night out in the clubs in nearly 7 weeks and its killing me, Nothin like popping & bopping while chasen a bit of ass till the break of dawn....

Can anyone else help me here, Im begging!

:lmao:

Config
Apr 14th, 2007, 02:39
I was hoping you reply was going to help me! Shit!!!!

Afterhours is cool but dont you think this sort of question is best in another thread???

You got me all fired up thinking i was going to hear some trance tonight!

I havent had a night out in the clubs in nearly 7 weeks and its killing me, Nothin like popping & bopping while chasen a bit of ass till the break of dawn....

Can anyone else help me here, Im begging!

:lmao:

hehe , that's the owner of afterhours.fm man :) show some respect lol :)

anyway, can't help you man, sorry, i live in belgium

smurf
Apr 14th, 2007, 13:41

anyway, can't help you man, sorry, i live in belgium

Now im thinking your all starting to hijack my thread!!!!

HELP HELP HELP!!!!! Im withdrawing so badly......

NEED TRANCE... NEED TRANCE

Jellyfish
Apr 14th, 2007, 18:11
Now im thinking your all starting to hijack my thread!!!!

HELP HELP HELP!!!!! Im withdrawing so badly......

NEED TRANCE... NEED TRANCE

Well, first of all.. relax please :) this is a lovely paradise to enjoy music, and now im here and im going to help u. Nobody is starting to hijack your thread :)

Second one:

i agree with config, its just a minute to say hi and show respect, he works hard to give u a forum when u can ask me about clubs around barcelona, for example :)

And the last one.... if you are looking for some trance in BCN... probably u wont find it xD but anyway, i know almost all trance parties in Spain sooo, just tell me a date and ill try to find u a nice place to enjoy and spend your time :D

malka
Dec 31st, 2007, 17:54
Can any locals help me here? Im looking for a killer trance event in barcelona!

Thanks in advance!

She Discoteca & Dsigual

there are several parties of trance

Paolo Armena
Jul 27th, 2008, 00:43
London DJ Just moved to Barcelona.....I am also looking for Trance parties :) someone please point the way :music:

jimm1909
Feb 7th, 2009, 01:12
London DJ Just moved to Barcelona Spain (http://barcelona.nyctourist.com/).....I am also looking for Trance parties :) someone please point the way :music:

I also just moved here! fill me in on the details for a good trance party!

pjludwig
Sep 14th, 2010, 22:24
To anyone who is intimate with Barcelona nightlife:

I am over in Europe to study for a semester in Bath, UK but first thought I would head to Spain to go clubbing in Barcelona and Ibiza (for Gareth Emery on Sept 21st.

I'm in London now and the clubs play lame top 40 music that I wouldn't stay at a lame frat party for (though in defense, ive only gone out Sun and Mon and alot of clubs are closed)

I will be in Barcelona on the 16,17,18 (Thursday, Friday, Sat) of Sept and hope to find some clubs/parties with DJs who know how to spin some great:
trance,
electro,
hardhouse,
hardcore,
hardstyle.

I'm a huge fan of Marcus Schossow, Cosmic Gate, Above and Beyond (saw a great show in Seattle (my hometown) on Sept 3), PVD, and of course AFTERHOURS

so please....

help a brother out!!!

-Peter Ludwig

chaqui4
Aug 3rd, 2011, 17:46
the only thing i know is that september 8th ,armin vn buren will be playing at Opium mar in bcn . and Tiesto the 8-8-2011 in Colossos out in Lloret the mar :