PDA

View Full Version : Beirut-Lebanon: With pleasure!

Shiva
Apr 23rd, 2007, 14:16
As far as the middle-east is concerned, we also do enjoy AH.fm from the arabic capital of EDM & Underground Music: BEIRUT.

It is a pleasure being here, checking your music out and meeting fellow Djs/Prod...

Tnx AH.fm Team:ah:

Cheerz.
Shiva

Dan
Apr 23rd, 2007, 17:41
ah.fm not af.fm :)

thank you shiva :)

Illusion
Apr 23rd, 2007, 22:43
As far as the middle-east is concerned, we also do enjoy AF.fm from the arabic capital of EDM & Underground Music: BEIRUT.

It is a pleasure being here, checking your music out and meeting fellow Djs/Prod...

Tnx AH.fm Team:ah:

Cheerz.
Shiva

Welcome to AH :itsme:

Shiva
Apr 24th, 2007, 12:21
ah.fm not af.fm :)

thank you shiva :)

Ooops, sorry for mis-spell Dan... i corrected it!!!

Looking foward to increasing my participation in AH.fm....after all I think its not fair to musically hurt the region only.... ;)
I would really LOVE to kick some ears across the atlantic with some of my DARK & NASTY bpms :mad:

AFTERHOURS.FM IT IS, and SHIVA (the destroyer) is ready for the move...!!! :P

Cheerz DAN & TEAM!

:ah:

Tnx Illusion ;)

Dan
Apr 24th, 2007, 19:34
wow your a model too :) i did not know :P

Afterhours.FM Model :)

Shiva
Apr 24th, 2007, 19:54
usually it makes a surprise effect.... :P

I'm on your chatroom...

x3morgan
Nov 25th, 2007, 12:07
respect from jordan to all lebanese djays

mx-road
Nov 25th, 2007, 21:44
GUYS GUYS, lebanon is the best place for trance and electronic music in the middle east, forget that am lebanese, but i moved alot, and honeslty u can feel the beat over lebanese people bangin over and over...and for ah.fm i found alot of my lebanese friends having it already as there best radio while tryin to tell them about it, honestly ah.fm, ur da best...i cant stop listenin to ur mixes its now 4 days :D none stop :D

lea_housepacific
Dec 10th, 2007, 05:28
aywa!! aywa!! WLE3AA BI BEIRUT ..meaning always in a party mood in Beirut! I started to lsn and liking EDM when I was 14 and all started in Beirut with Oaki and PVD..fun parties

Hello to all the lebanese "ravers" in the world from Montreal... ;)

Let music bring pple together from all over the world!!:music:

Elsawyspywaves
Mar 2nd, 2008, 15:02
Aywaaaaaa Ba2aaaa Shivaaaaaaa It Was A great Night @ Egyptttttttttt ;) Rave Onnnnnn PPl :)

ihab_007
Mar 12th, 2008, 21:26
wel3ane ma3 il libneniyye hon mbayyan:P well im lebanese nd i moved alot also i now live in dubai and as my colleagues mentioned b4 thers no place for underground-trance-house better than lebanon in the middle east nd speakin about djs like pvd/tiesto/nick warren..etc believe me wen they came to dubai i can tell u it was good but not as good as in lebanon!! long live lebanon! and after hours fm:D straight from dubai keep up the good work!

RockmasteR
Apr 13th, 2008, 00:40
Bi beirut deyman wil3ani :D
today's David Guetta, after a while Markus schulz, and it never stoooooops :super:

ralmat
Apr 28th, 2008, 21:47
Dnt forget that john digweed is coming on the 24th of may!!!:D:D