View Full Version : 31-10-2007 Italy in the Mix 002

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24

Shira-Ko
Nov 1st, 2007, 02:26
this sucks so much.... im out now :wave:

mmm ok ... bye bye man :smile1:

dfx
Nov 1st, 2007, 02:27
sadly enough, this is the kind of stuff that's madly popular around here (austria), you can hear it in clubs and shit...

Hexfire
Nov 1st, 2007, 02:28
this sucks so much.... im out now :wave:

hahahahah! :lol: Gogo, sleep dreaming about these MOT sets. :)

Kidding, just good night. :smile1:

Hexfire
Nov 1st, 2007, 02:29
Finally... I will definitely vote for this guy.

Hexfire
Nov 1st, 2007, 02:35
Hm... I see no Tragida set in the schedule. Is he not gonna play?

T R A N C E
Nov 1st, 2007, 02:37
god i hate this song

Hexfire
Nov 1st, 2007, 02:38
Everyone has gone. Well...

dfx
Nov 1st, 2007, 02:39
no tragida set unfortunately.

Hexfire
Nov 1st, 2007, 02:39
god i hate this song

It rocks. :lolz:

Hexfire
Nov 1st, 2007, 02:44
no tragida set unfortunately.

Well, it's only for the best for me as I'll have to go by that time...
Though rather strange that his set is put last.

in·iq·ui·trance
Nov 1st, 2007, 02:59
I'm finally able to tune in again, anybody here?

in·iq·ui·trance
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:03
Pretty chill and relaxed at this point. More Italian minimal trance, I guess.

Hexfire
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:07
I'm finally able to tune in again, anybody here?

Hey, welcome back.

I'm gonna vote for this guy, he definitely put something special to these series. I appreciate it.

in·iq·ui·trance
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:09
Hey, welcome back.

I'm gonna vote for this guy, he definitely put something special to these series. I appreciate it.

Hey Hexfire! :wave:

This set has been good? It's been the same throughout, this subdued minimal stuff?

How were the 8 sets I missed?

Hexfire
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:13
Hey Hexfire! :wave:

This set has been good? It's been the same throughout, this subdued minimal stuff?

How were the 8 sets I missed?

Yeah, it's been minimal during the whole set!

What an amazing start!!! :choon:

Hexfire
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:16
I missed some sets too, unfortunately. Guys said the best show was Le Saux one, though I missed it. My personal point they were all extremely similar, loads of MOTs, etc. I was even going not to vote at all until Ricky Fobis appeared.

in·iq·ui·trance
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:18
Yeah, it's been minimal during the whole set!

What an amazing start!!! :choon:

More Than Anything, a track surprisingly not chosen for the MOT list...

Minimal works for me sometimes, but not now. I want energy, and MTA is a good start.

in·iq·ui·trance
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:19
I missed some sets too, unfortunately. Guys said the best show was Le Saux one, though I missed it. My personal point they were all extremely similar, loads of MOTs, etc. I was even going not to vote at all until Ricky Fobis appeared.

I missed it too, but I'm reading the posts now looking for MOT updates, and it looks like it was red-hot, hands-in-the-air, dance-like-mad stuff from Manny, as usual.

tutmeme
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:22
hey hey gang, I've been logged on all day but just truly tuned in now. Did get to hear Le Saux. It was really good! Looking forward to Ponticelli for sure!

in·iq·ui·trance
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:24
hey hey gang, I've been logged on all day but just truly tuned in now. Did get to hear Le Saux. It was really good! Looking forward to Ponticelli for sure!

Hi tutmeme! :wave:

It looks like Mazza & Martinelli are warming us up for Giorgio! I'll miss it though, too bad, he puts out a good set.

tutmeme
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:27
Hi tutmeme! :wave:

It looks like Mazza & Martinelli are warming us up for Giorgio! I'll miss it though, too bad, he puts out a good set.

Aw, that sucks you'll miss it. He does put out badass sets. Been waiting all day for him! This remix here is cool, though, of One Night in Tokyo. Never heard it.
goodness, :loveah:

Hexfire
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:28

Hey man,

LeSaux possibly did it great. But situation about voting would most likely repeat as guys still prefer voting for the name rather than for the music played... Though MLS has 'name' as well. :)

erosphere
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:28
Hello peeps! :wave:

I've missed sooooooooo much :cry: :cry:

:(

in·iq·ui·trance
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:30
erosphere!!!! :lovers:

How are youuuuuu???!

Hexfire
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:30
Hello peeps! :wave:

I've missed sooooooooo much :cry: :cry:

:(

Yo, ero :wave:

I had similar feeling after getting up today and tunning in only to Ottaviani set. :)

in·iq·ui·trance
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:31
Hey man,

LeSaux possibly did it great. But situation about voting would most likely repeat as guys still prefer voting for the name rather than for the music played... Though MLS has 'name' as well. :)

Hmmm, I'm the only staff around... does that mean I have to remember to open the poll, so we don't have a repeat of this morning's debacle?

erosphere
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:31
OMG i've missed Giuseppe Octaviani, Jose Amnesia and Manuel Le Saux.....:cry:

wait Manuel is italian??:confused:

in·iq·ui·trance
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:33
Hmmm, is this a MOT tune? Dub mix without the vocals? Sounds pretty familiar, anyone got an ID?

in·iq·ui·trance
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:33

You wouldn't think it given his last name, but apparently so...

in·iq·ui·trance
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:34
Oh, this is a MOT tune!

Body of Conflict ftw!!!

erosphere
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:35
erosphere!!!! :lovers:

How are youuuuuu???!

Sup hun :lovers:... i'm sooooooo tired:sleeping:...and i've got lots of work left undone :P

And you sweet thang?? BTW i haven't been checking for any event in ottawa...i haven't seen the sun or slept lately

BODY CONFLICT .....what a surprise :lol:

:dancing: :dancing:

tutmeme
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:35

lol, thought he was French when I first heard that last name!

Hexfire
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:36
Hmmm, I'm the only staff around... does that mean I have to remember to open the poll, so we don't have a repeat of this morning's debacle?

I think it wouldn't matter much if you open it now or later or even keep it open from the beginning. People come here watching what list has and vote for big names regardless to how good or bad their sets were. Remember Nitrous Oxide thing, when his stats showed about 7 votes when it's not yet even been played.

erosphere
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:39
Yo, ero :wave:

I had similar feeling after getting up today and tunning in only to Ottaviani set. :)
Hiya :wave:

.......:cry:

You wouldn't think it given his last name, but apparently so...

You mean he didn't make it up.... like change his name for the sake of fame :lol:

Oh, this is a MOT tune!

Body of Conflict ftw!!!

They've got to stop playin' it.... it's a vicious ear worm :lol:

lol, thought he was French when I first heard that last name!
Haha my thoughts exactly :LMAO: ...he could be belgium too :P

in·iq·ui·trance
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:41
Sup hun :lovers:... i'm sooooooo tired:sleeping:...and i've got lots of work left undone :P

And you sweet thang?? BTW i haven't been checking for any event in ottawa...i haven't seen the sun or slept lately

BODY CONFLICT .....what a surprise :lol:

Awww :console: I hope your workload isn't getting you down. :(

I'm good, but I put my life on hold to post in these three days, and it all caught up with me today, and I missed half the shows. Oh well. At least I got most of it cleared up, so I won't have an avalanche of stuff tomorrow.

My plans are firm, so if you do hear of some event, lemme know!

in·iq·ui·trance
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:42
I think it wouldn't matter much if you open it now or later or even keep it open from the beginning. People come here watching what list has and vote for big names regardless to how good or bad their sets were. Remember Nitrous Oxide thing, when his stats showed about 7 votes when it's not yet even been played.

I tend to agree with you... except that we *know* votes that come in before a show are bogus, and once you've voted, you can't vote again, so those folks are throwing away their votes.

tutmeme
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:43
:choon: too bad I forgot the ID, lol

in·iq·ui·trance
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:45
You mean he didn't make it up.... like change his name for the sake of fame :lol:

They've got to stop playin' it.... it's a vicious ear worm :lol:

He could've made up his name, you never know... but he at least is resident in Italy, cause that's the requirement for inclusion in one of these events.

"ear worm"! OMG, I love it! Great description... I've woken up with Body of Conflict stuck in my head four days in a row now. I need it to stop.

Hexfire
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:45

Well, Sander van Doorn's real name is Sander Ketelaars. And Oliver Prime is Oliver Moser, and even Andy Moor is Andy Beardmore. :)

:LMAO: :LMAO:

erosphere
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:47
Awww : console: I hope your workload isn't getting you down. :(

I'm good, but I put my life on hold to post in these three days, and it all caught up with me today, and I missed half the shows. Oh well. At least I got most of it cleared up, so I won't have an avalanche of stuff tomorrow.

My plans are firm, so if you do hear of some event, lemme know!

Well it is a little... my partner and i had to present my research project this afternoon, and we got only 70%. After all the sleepless nights i've been through i only manage to have a B . I'm to worked up to feel down atm, but i'll have to work twice as more just to have an A in that class :(.

You only missed a half ... i missed the whole thing. :cry: I'm glad all is ok over there. Yeah sure i'll try friday. Latest saturday night. I think this coming weekend is the only free time i might actually have ...before next weeks storm :lol:

in·iq·ui·trance
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:47
Finally made it through all the posts since I was last online 10 hours ago!

Current MOT standings
(Most Overplayed Track)

Current as of now.

9 Home (Jellyfish)
9 Body of Conflict (in·iq·ui·trance)
7 Falling (Tomek)
7 Resound
6 Love All The Pain Away (Laan)
5 Never Gone (cool.dood)
5 No In Between (craigbrown)
4 Big Sky (T R A N C E)
4 11 Days (Shira-Ko)
4 Riff
4 Letting Go
4 Bulldozer
3 Kalopsia (Hexfire)
3 Sound of Goodbye (magik)
1 Taking Tomorrow (lethalleigh)
0 Finished Symphony (Braincreator)
0 Anthem <-- June's winning track

lethalleigh
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:48
Deep into your ass :P

lmfao! HI all just popping in! :lol:

28 pages of posts ive been through since i was here last!

lethalleigh
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:51
ook so i thought i was onto something with 'taking tomorrow' in the MOT, atleast i thought it would get another play, somehow i think it wont now though!

Hexfire
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:52
Tyas!

erosphere
:choon: too bad I forgot the ID, lol
+++ 1 i need to know the last one b4 this one!! :super:

:choon:

"ear worm"! OMG, I love it! Great description... I've woken up with Body of Conflict stuck in my head four days in a row now. I need it to stop.

Haha ok so i aint the only one then. Just yesterday it was in my head all day :lol:

He could've made up his name, you never know... but he at least is resident in Italy, cause that's the requirement for inclusion in one of these events.

Well, Sander van Doorn's real name is Sander Ketelaars. And Oliver Prime is Oliver Moser, and even Andy Moor is Andy Beardmore. :)

Dang! I should make up a name for the sake of chatin' :lol:

Finally made it through all the posts since I was last online 10 hours ago!

Current MOT standings
(Most Overplayed Track)

Current as of now.

9 Home (Jellyfish)
9 Body of Conflict (in·iq·ui·trance)
7 Falling (Tomek)
7 Resound
6 Love All The Pain Away (Laan)
5 Never Gone (cool.dood)
5 No In Between (craigbrown)
4 Big Sky (T R A N C E)
4 11 Days (Shira-Ko)
4 Riff
4 Letting Go
4 Bulldozer
3 Kalopsia (Hexfire)
3 Sound of Goodbye (magik)
1 Taking Tomorrow (lethalleigh)
0 Finished Symphony (Braincreator)
0 Anthem <-- June's winning track

I love this list :lotz:

Hexfire
lol, whatta fcuk? :LMAO:

in·iq·ui·trance
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:53

They're smart... short names get you elected, Andy Moor is much better than Andy Beardmore.

Hexfire
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:54
that was a weird mixing

tutmeme
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:54
kinda funny Anthem all but fell off the map after the June overdose. June was all about Anthem, King of My Castle, and Always A Fool.

erosphere
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:55
Woot one more choon!! :w00t:

Mazza and Martinelli FTW for sure!!!

erosphere
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:56
that was a weird mixing

was it?? :| :confused:

tutmeme
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:56

no no, lol, wait for Ponticelli.....he will deliver!

in·iq·ui·trance
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:57
Well it is a little... my partner and i had to present my research project this afternoon, and we got only 70%. After all the sleepless nights i've been through i only manage to have a B . I'm to worked up to feel down atm, but i'll have to work twice as more just to have an A in that class :(.

You only missed a half ... i missed the whole thing. :cry: I'm glad all is ok over there. Yeah sure i'll try friday. Latest saturday night. I think this coming weekend is the only free time i might actually have ...before next weeks storm :lol:

Oh, that sucks. Maybe everybody else sucked too, and you'll ride the bell curve up. If not, well, I hope your next project is easier to get an A on.

Too bad it's this weekend you're free, I need you to be free the weekend after. :beer2: Oh well, maybe something will work out. Anyway, I wish you well with the work!

in·iq·ui·trance
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:58
lmfao! HI all just popping in! :lol:

28 pages of posts ive been through since i was here last!

I had to go from 67 to 141 when I tuned back in. :book:

erosphere
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:58
is it just me ... that was a strange transition...

in·iq·ui·trance
Nov 1st, 2007, 03:59
ook so i thought i was onto something with 'taking tomorrow' in the MOT, atleast i thought it would get another play, somehow i think it wont now though!

Yeah, that didn't work out well for you. You would've done well to take Resound. Or Durado, actually, I think it's up to 5 or 6 plays now.

in·iq·ui·trance
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:00
Dang! I should make up a name for the sake of chatin' :lol:

I love this list :lotz:
What's wrong with 'erosphere'? I think it's pretty hot!

This list has kept us entertained for the last three days. It's brilliant.

erosphere
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:03
no no, lol, wait for Ponticelli.....he will deliver!
I'm a Ponticelli fan xDDDDDDDDDD

I tune to his shows as much as i can :)

Oh, that sucks. Maybe everybody else sucked too, and you'll ride the bell curve up. If not, well, I hope your next project is easier to get an A on.

Too bad it's this weekend you're free, I need you to be free the weekend after. :beer2: Oh well, maybe something will work out. Anyway, I wish you well with the work!

Awwwww thanks :lovers: *hug*

Well there's no other project really. What we must do is do some lab work and present a report w/ our results.

Haha i told you, in one of the recent pm i've sent you. November and December are hell... work to submit, presentations, and finals... This presentation is my first i've still one more to prepare :sleeping:

But i wish i were free though :cry:

in·iq·ui·trance
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:04
kinda funny Anthem all but fell off the map after the June overdose. June was all about Anthem, King of My Castle, and Always A Fool.
+ Formentera What... I think that if we go back and count FW may have outplayed Anthem, but people didn't get tired of it the same way.

erosphere
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:04
What's wrong with 'erosphere'? I think it's pretty hot!

This list has kept us entertained for the last three days. It's brilliant.

That's my nick... I'm thinking of something like Angelina Jolie :lotz:

in·iq·ui·trance
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:06

It's one of the better Italia sets I've heard, cause a bunch of them frankly sucked, if you don't like minimal trance.

erosphere
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:06
I had to go from 67 to 141 when I tuned back in. :book:

I missed a major opportunity to pwhore my heart out ...same as yesterday and sunday too :lol:

erosphere
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:08
It's one of the better Italia sets I've heard, cause a bunch of them frankly sucked, if you don't like minimal trance.

You mean Giuseppe, Manuel and Jose all sucked :(

or maybe they aint your style :p

BTW Mazza and Martinelli are awesome djs... fell in love w/ their style when i first heard theme a year ago...:super:

Hexfire
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:09
Adam Nickey feat. Tiff Lacey - Letting Go

in·iq·ui·trance
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:10
Haha i told you, in one of the recent pm i've sent you. November and December are hell... work to submit, presentations, and finals... This presentation is my first i've still one more to prepare :sleeping:

But i wish i were free though :cry:
The last two months of the semester are always hell, especially when you're doing something hard like you are...

School comes first, but it's a bummer when it gets in the way of a good time. :)

erosphere
Adam Nickey feat. Tiff Lacey - Letting Go

MOT !! :dancing: :dancing:

tutmeme
+ Formentera What... I think that if we go back and count FW may have outplayed Anthem, but people didn't get tired of it the same way.

I tell ya this tune made me eager to go to Ibiza and then to Formentera once there, but you're right, it may have outplayed Anthem!

I'm a Ponticelli fan xDDDDDDDDDD

I tune to his shows as much as i can :)

Best part of Sundays, eh?

Hey I'm still new to trance (well 2 years officially), so what exactly is minimal? All I know is I went to Sven Vath's Cocoon night @ Amnesia and there were lots of Italians. Any connection?

T R A N C E
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:11
hey everyone , im backk :) working on a stupid ass assignment lol

erosphere
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:12
The last two months of the semester are always hell, especially when you're doing something hard like you are...

School comes first, but it's a bummer when it gets in the way of a good time. :)
Well it's my last year... so i might as well put some last effort towards school :p

I'm saving a little $$ for Balle en Blanc xDDD

Hexfire
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:13

BTW Mazza and Martinelli are awesome djs... fell in love w/ their style when i first heard theme a year ago...:super:

GOttaviani didn't suck I reckon, though he mostly played his own production.

in·iq·ui·trance
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:13
I missed a major opportunity to pwhore my heart out ...same as yesterday and sunday too :lol:

You know what's funny? I had a lot to do these last three days, and I actually though that I wouldn't post, cause I knew there'd be lots of people in the forums anyway... so I said, "No posting.:

But look what happened:

Who Posted?
Mon: in·iq·ui·trance 76
Tue: in·iq·ui·trance 136
Wed: in·iq·ui·trance 116

I am so hopeless.

tutmeme
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:14
woot woot here we go!

T R A N C E
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:16
Giorgio Ponticelli :)

in·iq·ui·trance
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:16

Of the ones I heard, Igor S, Jose Amnesia, Albert Vorne and Ricky Fobis were all poor sets in my opinion. I was looking for energetic, uplifting, melodic stuff today, and they gave me none of the three. :(

From the looks of the tracklist, Manuel blew the roof off.

erosphere
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:18
I tell ya this tune made me eager to go to Ibiza and then to Formentera once there, but you're right, it may have outplayed Anthem!

Best part of Sundays, eh?

Hey I'm still new to trance (well 2 years officially), so what exactly is minimal? All I know is I went to Sven Vath's Cocoon night @ Amnesia and there were lots of Italians. Any connection?
Definitively!! makes my weekend end in awe:super:

I've been tuning to trance for 4 yrs now, so i still don't know much. Like most of the party and electronic music fest i know, i learned about them quite recently.

So no i've never been to Cocoon night, and never knew about it. I actually tune to Mazza and Martinelli's show on ETN.fm :)

hiya :wave:

in·iq·ui·trance
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:19
I'm only on 2 years as well, but to me minimal is like 'subdued' trance. There's not a lot of sound, and instead of layering a lot of things together, there's just one or two melodies, the bass and drums are not as prominent, that kind of thing. It's pretty chilled and relaxed.

At least, that's what I think it is. :)

Hexfire
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:20
Who Posted?

I am so hopeless.

Hm... where did you get that info?

in·iq·ui·trance
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:21

Hey T R A N CE! :wave: What's your assignment about?

T R A N C E

+ 1 :music:

in·iq·ui·trance
Well it's my last year... so i might as well put some last effort towards school :p

I'm saving a little $$ for Balle en Blanc xDDD
What's Balle en Blanc? Where's it at?

erosphere
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:23
GOttaviani didn't suck I reckon, though he mostly played his own production.
That's good by me :super:

I love his productions!!! :love:

You know what's funny? I had a lot to do these last three days, and I actually though that I wouldn't post, cause I knew there'd be lots of people in the forums anyway... so I said, "No posting.:

But look what happened:

Who Posted?

I am so hopeless.
Haha that's more than what i can manage... dude you need to take a vacation after Italy in the mix :lol:

Of the ones I heard, Igor S, Jose Amnesia, Albert Vorne and Ricky Fobis were all poor sets in my opinion. I was looking for energetic, uplifting, melodic stuff today, and they gave me none of the three. :(

From the looks of the tracklist, Manuel blew the roof off.
Well the last sets i've heard from Manuel we'rnt really uplifting... :whistle:

in·iq·ui·trance
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:23

I have a little notebook, and each time I post, I put a little vertical 'tick', then when I get to 5, I put a horizontal cross through them... :whistle:

T R A N C E
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:24
Hey T R A N CE! :wave: What's your assignment about?

The assignment is pretty hard, having difficulty of finding sources and shit. And cant think of a good thesis.

Explain what core values and beliefs contribute to the persecution of religious groups? Furthermore, explain what are the consequences to these religious groups?

all i have so far is basically and introduction lmfao.

Over the years, religious groups have survived persecution from their country, government, and police. However, there have been many traumatizing events throughout history dealing with mass murder of certain religious groups. For example: The mass murder of millions of Europeans Jews by the Nazis during World War II in the 20th century.

i hate school :(

erosphere
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:26

Montreal!!

Its a small replica of sensation white... canadian style :lol:

tutmeme
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:26
I'm only on 2 years as well, but to me minimal is like 'subdued' trance. There's not a lot of sound, and instead of layering a lot of things together, there's just one or two melodies, the bass and drums are not as prominent, that kind of thing. It's pretty chilled and relaxed.

At least, that's what I think it is. :)

Alright, that sounds like the little bit of it I heard today. Thanks for the info! So we're all just really getting into it, eh? I thought I was very very late to the trance party! :chair: :lol:

tutmeme
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:28
Montreal!!

Are you in Montreal? I've been once and loved it!!

Hexfire
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:28
I have a little notebook, and each time I post, I put a little vertical 'tick', then when I get to 5, I put a horizontal cross through them... :whistle:

haha :LMAO:
But seriously, maybe some link? Three (soon four) days ago my post counter showed 0, would be interesting to see what a blatant spammer I am indeed. :)

p0weR
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:30
heey everybody :wave:
just got home from clubbin. :super:

T R A N C E
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:32

hey p0weR, how was clubbing :)

erosphere
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:33

The assignment is pretty hard, having difficulty of finding sources and shit. And cant think of a good thesis.

Explain what core values and beliefs contribute to the persecution of religious groups? Furthermore, explain what are the consequences to these religious groups?

Over the years, religious groups have survived persecution from their country, government, and police. However, there have been many traumatizing events throughout history dealing with mass murder of certain religious groups. For example: The mass murder of millions of Europeans Jews by the Nazis during World War II in the 20th century.

Try this one :

Question 1:
The innate system of invertebrates and vertebrates has similar elements. Describe these elements focusing on the invariant and variant nature of the elements. What is the evolutionary advantage of the invariant and variant nature of these elements? Explain your answer.

Answer to one of this questions:

Question 2:
Compare and contrast the antigen structure that alpha/beta and gamma/delta TCR. Do the two T cell receptor differ on how they recognize their respective antigen’s. Explain your answer and provide an example of each antigen.

Question 3:
Receptors in the innate and adaptive immune responses recognize antigens that initiate an inflammatory response. Describe the antigens that initiate both responses and the role of these receptors in the inflammatory response that lead to the elimination of these antigens. You may wish to use one example of each antigen to focus your answer.

Answer to one of this questions:

Question 4:
A camper, during a fierce thunderstorm hid in bushes and sat in a patch of poison ivy.
Within 48 hrs, skin lesions on his arms and face appeared. He eventually recovered from the reaction and went camping again in BC. However, he encountered a grisly bear that chased himb through the forest. Luckily, the camper escaped the bear but he exposed himself to poison ivy. Skin lesions appeared 2-6 hrs after the encounter and the intensity of the reaction peaked between 48 and 72 hrs. Describe and explain the various phases and mechanism of the adaptive immunological response of the camper during the whole summer.

Question 5:
Once upon a time, the Unlucky family was suffering from an infection with a new strain
of the influenza virus. One of the children, Johnny Unlucky, developed a condition in which the expression of Notch was reduced (but not completely lost). Johnny’s sister, Lisa Unlucky, had a defective X-chromosome that inactivated Btk tyrosine kinase and her lymph nodes lacked prominent follicles. Describe the consequences of these defects on specific DEVELOPMENTAL stages of the host’s immune system and how this will influence their ability to respond EFFECTIVELY to this infection. Within your answer, compare and contrast how the immune systems of these siblings differ from their sister Carrie Unlucky, who does not have any defects. Where appropriate, incorporate recent information from the scientific literature to support this explanation. Disregard any other non-immune system related conditions associated with these defects.

I love school :LMAO:

p0weR
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:34
hey p0weR, how was clubbing :)

uhm..FUN? :) :)
damn it's hard to typee :D

Hexfire
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:35

Hey man, your life has gone in vain, you missed everything. :LMAO:

in·iq·ui·trance

Dude, that's hard. Fear, jealousy, misunderstanding, power... lots of reasons. At least the second half is pretty easy, it should be pretty easy to find statistics on various instances of persecution, that's a good place to start for the consequences. Don't forget displacement, that's huge. Often they get displaced from one area to another, and then promptly get persecuted in the new area as well.

erosphere
Are you in Montreal? I've been once and loved it!!

MTR is craaaaaaaaazy :lolz:

Well fellas, i've gotta go. Bye all!! :wave:

And Iniqui: I promise you this time i'll get you the gigs :) bye hun!

Hexfire
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:36
Try this one :

I love school :LMAO:

Cute questions!!1 :LMAO:

erosphere
Cute questions!!1 :LMAO:

That's my midterm... cant wait for the final :lolz:

Bye now!

p0weR
Hey man, your life has gone in vain, you missed everything. :LMAO:

*cries* in the dark :):)
that's why there is a option to download all the sets :lol:

in·iq·ui·trance
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:37
Montreal!!

Cool! I didn't even know about it, I wasn't aware taht there were festival type shows like that on the 'far' side of the Atlantic. Well, I think there's something in Miami in March, WMC?

Hexfire
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:37
Take care, ero. :smile1:

in·iq·ui·trance
Nov 1st, 2007, 04:39
Alright, that sounds like the little bit of it I heard today. Thanks for the info! So we're all just really getting into it, eh? I thought I was very very late to the trance party! :chair: :lol:

Well, compared to some, we are... but it's people like us that show that trance is growing as a movement, and that it is healthy and has a decent fanbase.

But now that I've been listeing to it for two years, I should really learn about music... like what the heck does 138 BPM mean?

I'm not that much of a dunce, but I don't know much about music structure and production at all.