PDA

View Full Version : Just a wish!!!!

lilo1208
Nov 21st, 2007, 02:10
just with listen the different shows iof this station, and close my eyes I can see some memories back. Memories of some real NICE PARTIES ......I'm from Colombia. I specially remember ONE (in my beautiful country) with DJ TIESTO . What can I say!!!!!, well that was more than fabulous I think. Everything start at around 11pm, but he gave us some of what he knows around 2 am. God I dance all night and a big part of the next day or almost the next day of the next day. MY WISH REPEAT THAT AGAIN!!!!!. Thats the reason what I love trance progressive and why not this station Thanks Anna Lee for this show by the way.

Dan
Nov 21st, 2007, 02:30
just with listen the different shows iof this station, and close my eyes I can see some memories back. Memories of some real NICE PARTIES ......I'm from Colombia. I specially remember ONE (in my beautiful country) with DJ TIESTO . What can I say!!!!!, well that was more than fabulous I think. Everything start at around 11pm, but he gave us some of what he knows around 2 am. God I dance all night and a big part of the next day or almost the next day of the next day. MY WISH REPEAT THAT AGAIN!!!!!. Thats the reason what I love trance progressive and why not this station Thanks Anna Lee for this show by the way.

:welcome: to afterhours lilo :) thank you for great story, I feel also good when I listen to Trance, im glad AH can share similar feelings with you. I hope you enjoy AH more and more:)

Please help Afterhours by telling all your friends about us. :super:

Jellyfish
Nov 21st, 2007, 02:51
one more here!!!! viva el trance!!!!!!! makes me feel alive :) :) :)