PDA

View Full Version : 01-12-2007 December Contest

Dan
Nov 28th, 2007, 22:09
http://www.ah.fm/files/djs/ahcontest.jpg

Hello everyone, as you read the rules in Magiks post...
http://forum.ah.fm/contests-ah-fm/8571-dj-competition-guidelines.html (http://forum.ah.fm/contests-ah-fm/8571-dj-competition-guidelines.html)

Submissions will be taken Dec1-Dec14 email it to contest@afterhours.fm (contest@afterhours.fm)

good luck to all

ps.. some basic things to understand..

1st of each month submissions start, they end 14th.
14 - end of month voting happens ( AH staff votes and winner gets chosen)
Following month, 1st Wednesday 15-16 CET winner gets played on AH.FMeasy to understand.

dfx
Dec 8th, 2007, 22:21
only one more week to go! submit people, submit!

Dj Armalite
Dec 10th, 2007, 14:34
Uploading my set as we speak :smile1:

dfx
Dec 10th, 2007, 14:45
good job :) let's keep em coming!

Dj Armalite
Dec 10th, 2007, 19:44
Submitted now. Hope you (judges) enjoy :)

dfx
Dec 11th, 2007, 19:11
only 3 more days guys!

Runge
Dec 13th, 2007, 00:57
Sent you an e-mail last night, hope you like my mix :)

Dmaxon
Dec 13th, 2007, 12:27
bah!! I won't make it , I've been to hospital for too long and I can't see what im doing with my left eye :(

Vicky Wood
Dec 13th, 2007, 12:29
bah!! I won't make it , I've been to hospital for too long and I can't see what im doing with my left eye :(

there is always next month's competition :)

hope ur eye is better soon

jedrekmx
Dec 13th, 2007, 19:57

OH NO!!!! What happened????? I hope it's nothing serious!

Dmaxon
Dec 13th, 2007, 21:24

OH NO!!!! What happened????? I hope it's nothing serious!

yes it is quite serious :( what happend was I came with my motorcycle arount 11 o'clock and then I saw a group of people behaving very drunk and when i passed them someone threw an unopened beercan right into my helmet so it hit my face, then I fell off and had to be taken to hospital by ambulance , but its starting to get better now :)

dfx
Dec 14th, 2007, 10:36
last day!

dfx
Dec 17th, 2007, 02:17
submitted sets will now be anonymized and randomized and voted upon by AH.fm staff! stay tuned!

thanks to all participants, the response was quite amazing!

nasim
Dec 24th, 2007, 08:36
yes it is quite serious :( what happened was I came with my motorcycle around 11 o'clock and then I saw a group of people behaving very drunk and when i passed them someone threw an unopened beer can right into my helmet so it hit my face, then I fell off and had to be taken to hospital by ambulance , but its starting to get better now :)

geezuz !! :wow: that's retarded ! :confused:

i would seriously go back after your eye gets better and do this to them ! :chair:

:)

DjShy
Dec 24th, 2007, 14:32
last day!

ummmmm.......never checked this new contest act, is it gonna be done again for the next month? :)

dfx
Dec 24th, 2007, 14:39
ummmmm.......never checked this new contest act, is it gonna be done again for the next month? :)

ya therell be one every month :) keep watching this space :)

DJ Eunostos
Jan 1st, 2008, 02:11
well i saw this too late. will wait for the next one. :grinning:

dfx
Jan 1st, 2008, 14:37
Ladies and gentlemen, the jury has finished with their voting and we got a result!

First of all, congratulations and a big THANK YOU to ALL of the contestants, it was a real pleasure listening to all of your sets, some of them really blew me away, so it has been a really hard decision for all of us. However, the scores do not lie, and even though some of the final scores are quite close together, we have a winner!

And the winner is:
Nubia & Ossan
aka
Shira - Ko & Shaker here in the forum!

Congratulations!

Your set will be played tomorrow (wednesday) at 15:00 CET (calendar event link (http://forum.ah.fm/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=586&day=2008-1-2&c=1))! Good job guys!

Everyone remember that there is a new contest in january, we are taking submissions from january 1st to 14th, therefore we are open for submissions again! let's keep the sets coming!

Dan
Jan 1st, 2008, 22:42
congrats !!!

Jellyfish
Jan 2nd, 2008, 23:05
argentinitoooo felicidadesssss!!!! :hug::hug::hug:

DistantLand
Jan 4th, 2008, 01:29
congrats

the set i enjoyed most was dj-jerom! so much emotion! loved it!

10/10

Case
Feb 17th, 2008, 10:34
Will be there new contest in March?

Vicky Wood
Feb 17th, 2008, 10:46
Will be there new contest in March?

its a monthly contest Case, submissions are closed for feb but will re open march 1st for the march competition

Case
Feb 17th, 2008, 10:50
its a monthly contest Case, submissions are closed for feb but will re open march 1st for the march competition

Ok. Waiting for next month..
Thank you