PDA

View Full Version : anybody here?

AnyMore
Dec 27th, 2007, 16:05
just saying hello, lets see how many DC area members are here. i go to UMD college park, grad student,,,, love dark progressive to trance especially mellow, uplifting, and vocal trance :super:

majai
Dec 27th, 2007, 21:19
just saying hello, lets see how many DC area members are here. i go to UMD college park, grad student,,,, love dark progressive to trance especially mellow, uplifting, and vocal trance :super:

hey , glad you made onto Afterhours forum!!! :grinning:

4 strings and Mark Eteson shows coming up soon :super:

Just admit it !!! Your an all out trance fan :music: hahaha

Majai V4 (http://www.majai.com)
MySpace.com - MAJAI - Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC - Electronica / Trance / Progressive - www.myspace.com/majaimusic (http://www.myspace.com/majaimusic)

AnyMore
Dec 27th, 2007, 22:57
THIS IS FAR THE COOLEST LINE UP SO FAR

12-28 02 Mark Norman - EOYC 2007 @ AH.FM
12-28 01 Super8 & Tab - EOYC 2007 @ AH.FM
12-27 24 Aly & Fila - EOYC 2007 @ AH.FM ON AIR 12-27 23 Sean Tyas - EOYC 2007 @ AH.FM

DAAAAAAAAAAAMN

Abominus
Dec 27th, 2007, 23:09
Saying welcome all the way from Tampa, Florida!!!

Abominus

:music:

AnyMore
Dec 28th, 2007, 01:46
yooooooooooo, havn't been to tampa yet

Abominus
Dec 28th, 2007, 01:49
yooooooooooo, havn't been to tampa yet

Don't worry. You are not missing anything:P

Too many freaking Breakbeats:crazy:

paddyoneil
Dec 29th, 2007, 05:42
Whoa!!! When is that 4Strings show? I'd come back from tech for that.

majai
Jan 2nd, 2008, 02:45
Whoa!!! When is that 4Strings show? I'd come back from tech for that.

haha I was speaking of Afterhours.fm. however I think they will be coming to DC in 08' :grinning:
We'll post something when dates are known

neogaia
May 18th, 2008, 20:16
Hey DC peeps!

Lol I already know everyone else who has replied from Groovanauts. Well glad to see y'all enjoying this radio station. :)

Exortius
May 18th, 2008, 21:48
Greets from central Maryland! I club in DC once or twice a month, usually at Ibiza nightclub. I'm a big fan of all types of trance, house, and dnb. I also DJ for a radio station in York, PA. I've got quite a few friends who go to UMD college park :grinning:

Psymon
Dec 30th, 2008, 16:05

I'm sure this post is quite old by now... but dark and Progressive is much different than Mellow, Uplifting and Vocal, especially when it comes to trance... you're looking at the difference between Say Tiesto (Uplifting/Vocal/TERRIBLE) vs. Digweed (Progressive and dark and pretty damn good).

LOL, as you can tell not a big fan of old Tiesto and his whole subculture of trance...

Anyway, come check out Andrew Parsons on Friday Jan 16th! :miss:

om3net
Dec 30th, 2008, 17:55
technically im in VA but im like 15 miles outside of DC. HELLO EVERYONE ELSE! its great to see other locals on here considering this is an international forum =)

AnyMore
Feb 7th, 2009, 04:58
hellos

phineasncole
Feb 8th, 2009, 09:56
I'm sure this post is quite old by now... but dark and Progressive is much different than Mellow, Uplifting and Vocal, especially when it comes to trance... you're looking at the difference between Say Tiesto (Uplifting/Vocal/TERRIBLE) vs. Digweed (Progressive and dark and pretty damn good).

LOL, as you can tell not a big fan of old Tiesto and his whole subculture of trance...

Anyway, come check out Andrew Parsons on Friday Jan 16th! :miss:

not a fan of tiesto :hmmm: I'm sorry I think Tiesto is great! I love Uplifting, and vocal trance as wel as many other styles. Funny though Digweed has one of the biggest Trance anthems - Heaven Scent
Andrew Parsons is progressive trance which is what many of the djs that play vocal and uplifting trance play as well. I think now a days most trance djs play many styles within their trance sets. Check out some of the sets on afterhours and you'll heard the wide variety of trance :music:

breaksguy
Sep 20th, 2009, 15:26
Don't worry. You are not missing anything:P

Too many freaking Breakbeats:crazy:

Hey breakbeats RULE!

welcome to the board. I am new too. just joined today!

check out our upcoming party that actually launches from Miami

The Buzz Boat (http://www.thebuzzboat.com)