PDA

View Full Version : Hi From Ottawa

cknewdeal
Jan 18th, 2008, 05:26
Hey Guys and Gals,

I finally decided to sign up to the forums after listening to the station for so long, I even have it bookmarked on my cell phone to play whenever I'm in airports with wifi.

I am really into Progressive and Electro House. :music:

One of my favorite shows is Tone Diary, which I learned about from this site, and now Marcus Schossow is one of my favorite DJs... I can't get enough of Swedish Beat Balls.

I'll see you around the boards.

ck

Dan
Jan 18th, 2008, 05:29
hey bro welcome to afterhours :)

tell all your friends about us.

cknewdeal
Jan 18th, 2008, 06:01
I have already had them listen to the station... it's now a must when we play online pc games to have it playing in the background. Nothing like fraggin' to electronic music.

Anyways, I definitely will tell them to join.

Dan
Jan 18th, 2008, 07:16
I have already had them listen to the station... it's now a must when we play online pc games to have it playing in the background. Nothing like fraggin' to electronic music.

Anyways, I definitely will tell them to join.

thx dude, yeah I used to play UT2004, always listened to AH while fraggin :)

Mike Emvee
Aug 7th, 2008, 16:15
hope all is well man!!

Ottawa trancer here as well =p

gmalovestrance0312
Dec 6th, 2011, 15:15
Hey Guys and Gals,

I finally decided to sign up to the forums after listening to the station for so long, I even have it bookmarked on my cell phone to play whenever I'm in airports with wifi.

I am really into Progressive and Electro House. :music:

One of my favorite shows is Tone Diary, which I learned about from this site, and now Marcus Schossow is one of my favorite DJs... I can't get enough of Swedish Beat Balls.

I'll see you around the boards.

ck

Welcome and hello from Peterborough! :friends: :):bravo::bravo:

pass
Mar 8th, 2012, 15:50
welcome!http://www.nobod.info/g.gif