PDA

View Full Version : NZ?

voodooman
Jan 21st, 2008, 04:02
Anyone here from NZ? Trance is way too unsupported down here!

Dan
Jan 21st, 2008, 04:14
:welcome: to afterhours voodooman

gotta get more NZ people in here :)

voodooman
Jan 21st, 2008, 04:41
Lol, I've been here a while dude, but thanks anyways. I'm the guy that ordered those t-shirts btw. Looking forward to there arrival.

Dan
Jan 21st, 2008, 04:45
Lol, I've been here a while dude, but thanks anyways. I'm the guy that ordered those t-shirts btw. Looking forward to there arrival.

haha I know who you are, just never gave you a welcome :)

:hug: Hope you enjoy those shirts, and than you for supporting AH.

Jerm
Jan 28th, 2008, 02:35
im from auckland :D

been listening to this sight for about 6 months but only rego'd coz i saw this thread :)

yay for trance... we really need some good trance clubs or even like just one dj who will play the latest tracks lol

voodooman
Jan 28th, 2008, 12:10
We sure do bro! I'm in welly, there's like no trance scene at all down here, aside from Maya but we never get any big DJ's down here. I heard from a mate that Sean Tyas was here, but only came to auckers you lucky a-holes! Lol. If you came to welly you'd prob. pick me outta the crowd 'cause i'd be in my new AH t-shirt, fits perfect thanks Dan BTW!

Jerm
Jan 29th, 2008, 08:34
haha, welly wood i could never live there :(

we do have one trance dj whos got a few promo tapes out

MySpace.com - Mike V - Auckland, NZ - Electro / Progressive / Trance - www.myspace.com/mikevandinther (http://www.myspace.com/mikevandinther)

hes alright but yeah..

voodooman
Jan 30th, 2008, 22:49
How many trance clubs are there in Auckers anyway? Might be comin up soon, goin on a road trip with some mates in the last week of feb. We'll have to see if we can make it past taupo, should be able to, lol.

kotenshu
Jul 18th, 2008, 13:31
Hey guys!!!

New Plymouth here!
Nice to run into New Zealanders in places like these once in a while.

voodooman
Aug 24th, 2008, 14:20
Gotta stick together eh? I should put out some mixes I s'pose, better start representing NZ in trance!

helmbrenner
Sep 7th, 2008, 23:01
Hi there downunder,

maybe NZ is not great in Trance but in people and landscape. Enjoy your beautiful country and listen to AH-FM or vistit Europe for instance to go to our famous Clubs. I´ve been to NZ twice in the last 7 years and I´ve imported some tracks of my music collection to Rongo Backpacker and its freaky Karamea Radio Station. Perhaps they´re on air with it.
Greatings from Munich/Germany

nykon
Sep 17th, 2008, 04:25
Another NZer now on here :). Trance is starting to pick up quite a bit down here in Churchur, places like Base/Ministry/The Drop/Double Happy are all having pretty regular gigs on... all of them have a pretty decent turnout. Much more positive atmosphere than the rest of the clubs around, no drunken idiots or trouble makers to ruin your night.

A friend and I are planning on visiting Europe next year helmbrenner, so look forward to seeing your trance clubs over there :D they sound amazing.

voodooman
Sep 17th, 2008, 11:18
VTAKYO! :P

nykon
Sep 17th, 2008, 14:17
HAHA! NO SHIT?! Small world! Who are you on NZH?

voodooman
Sep 17th, 2008, 16:59
Civiconfire! Lmao, of all the places eh?

nykon
Sep 20th, 2008, 04:43
Haha, madness. Will have to set up a crew when we get some good sets being produced, get the word of trance out there.

voodooman
Sep 24th, 2008, 13:46
Trouble is most kiwi's get bored. They don't have the patience to listen to the progressive stuff, and I find most people can't get past the beat and listen to the stuff in the highs. We've become a nation that relies on bass to get us through the night. I say no more damn it! Trance will take off in NZ, we should aim to get at least 100 kiwi's on here!

blondewithaniq
Apr 6th, 2009, 14:34
:dance: Kia ora..Honorary Kiwi (Cockney by design) here.. and been E~n~t~r~a~n~c~e~d in Auckland..hmmm since..well a good while really ..Since a few Dutch Trance boyz paid a visit to a wicked Ellerslie Race course event few years ago now..
Too spangled to remember their names but was a Magic night wayyyyy before Sander VDoorn's Gods Kitchen visit :mask::angel:

Anyhow ..lovely to be in good company and there are more than few Djs/promoters giving epic Trance tunez big UPS in Aux..Jared James.. etc..
Hope elsewhere gets to hear them too in time..

:yikes: How late is it..and how BADD am I? lol

Ka Kite for now..:yawn:

This blonde past her bedtime in Paradise..

nykon
Apr 8th, 2009, 15:32
I'm still awake :P you're not that bad. Have sent ya a visitor message, good to see another Kiwi on the forums! :super:

nykon
Jun 15th, 2009, 11:30
So who is going to be attending Godskitchen in October?! MMJA and I got earlybird tickets, so I will be flying up for it!

Big thanks goes to Jared Knapp and the Incline crew for bringing us this awsome event :).

Facebook | GODSKITCHEN WORLDWIDE (http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=104031795515)
Incline Events Ltd - GODSKITCHEN Worldwide - 3.10.09 @ Ellerslie Racecourse (http://www.incline-events.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=65&Itemid=7)

http://www.incline-events.com/Godskitchen.jpg

blondewithaniq
Jun 15th, 2009, 21:33
:dance:Wouldnt miss it for swine flu..(lol).
Also just got tickets too..

VIP'd but we will be...
In the thick..if up to me.:hug::friends:

Splashed out as is mega do..
Sure hope so will rest of you
Such a flippin rarity..
In NZ ..such class to see!!:music:

Thanks Jared too.. Hurry UP OCTOBER!!!!!!