LEXWOOD feat. Ferrin & Low - Chimaera

Timo

Registered
Reaction score
As CHIMAERA is out now on Beatport, Audiojelly and some other digital musicstores of your choice, it'd be great to see if you like this track (Original Mix + Dan Stone Remix)

deep23-lexwood_cov600x.gif

It was nice to see the great comments about the other upcoming Ferrin & Low release Atlanta/Westworld. So, what do you think of CHIMAERA then?

Have a nice weekend!
Timo

i think its a great tune, bit more mellow than atlanta etc, but nothing wrong with that, you gotta take the hard with the soft in a sense, i prefer the the original mix, so thats the one i have purchased!

:grinning:

it's a wonderful track, gives me goosebumps all the time i hear it, and the breakdown is fantastic:choonalert:

now that i have played it a few times i just cant get enough of the buildup then BANG!

Alex Morph is a legend... and Chimaera is yet another track that shows how brilliant Alex is! (with Woody of course)
Chimaera is definitely at the moment my favorite production of Alex :super: the buildup and the breakdown take me away to Trance Heaven! :super:

agree, one of my fav. tracks at the moment :grinning:

I've just checked Dan Stone remix... not catchy at all for me.

AWESOME
CH00N
:choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

No words .So beautiful track :choon:

At first I just skimmed through that track and it was so so but then I actually sat down to listen to it and it was AMAZING. To take it a step further I dropped this track at a party and the crowd loved it!

:choon:

Back