World Clock Help!!

Abominus

Registered
Reaction score
So, either I am very bored or just a madcap genius but I have downloaded this cool world clock on my pc that tells me all of the times in different cities around the world and I wanted to know which city/country you guys and girls live in so I can add them to my clock and then I will know what time is it over there where you are at.

So come on!:super:

Tell me what city/country you live in so I can put it on my clock so then I will know when it is too late to call you at your home/flat whatever:mask:

Your turn:)

Abominus

So, either I am very bored or just a madcap genius but I have downloaded this cool world clock on my pc that tells me all of the times in different cities around the world and I wanted to know which city/country you guys and girls live in so I can add them to my clock and then I will know what time is it over there where you are at.

So come on!:super:

Tell me what city/country you live in so I can put it on my clock so then I will know when it is too late to call you at your home/flat whatever:mask:

Abominus

Lisbon-Portugal:)

Well,New York City is a hour away so I'll use that:)

Toronto Canada:p

Last edited:
graz, austria :)
(vienna works too)

London, England :)

São Paulo, Brazil...:puff:

So, either I am very bored or just a madcap genius... snip

either way, here's a clock that will make it even more interesting for you :tongue: :lol:

btw: what time is it? :tongue:

9oclock.jpg

either way, here's a clock that will make it even more interesting for you :tongue: :lol:

btw: what time is it? :tongue:

9oclock.jpg

Nice clock!!!:grinning:

I love those math stuff...once I did the same with four number 4s.....i did up to 15...it was really nice...:)

Abominus

You know what time it is here...and that about says it all. :lol:

:mask:

Last edited:

Back