Thread: Anyone heard of the Russian dj/producer Bobina?

AH Listener

Anyone heard of the Russian dj/producer Bobina?

Hey guys, any of you heard of Bobina? I’m doing a little market research for him, I’d love you to check him out and let me know what you think!

Bobina is tipped to be the next European trance star. Already huge in his own country, he was named Russia’s #1 DJ, and has been given props by the likes of Ferry Corsten and the Anjunabeats crew! He’s DJed with the likes of Marco V and Tiesto, and is playing at Gatecrasher Summer Sound System this summer.

His previous releases like ‘Beautiful Friend’ and ‘Lighthouse’ have already broken onto MTV and into the Top 40 in Russia, whilst his next single, a cover of Kylie Minogue’s ‘Slow’, looks like being even more popular.

Like I say, I’d love to hear your thoughts on Bobina and his track ‘Slow’ so to check him out, please click the banner below (or to visit him on Facebook click here).

of course i know bobina. lots of good productions from him already, but i havent come across "slow" yet. not sure if i'd like another minogue remix though ::

Trance for Cowboys!!

So, to answer your question: yes I know him.
    “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”

i have indeed heard of bobina, havent heard any of his work lately though, i agree with dfx though about the kylie minogue remix, and not to say bobina isnt capable, but it would have to be quite catchy to get plenty of attention, still i wish him luck with it!

AH Listener
    thanks for the feedback guys. for those of you who haven't heard it, just click on the banner above to go to bobina's myspace.

Thread Information