Happy Easter Everyone!

dan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, wanted to wish you all a Happy Easter!

easter.gif
:hug:

Same here Happy Easter all!!:hug:

0101.jpg
:wub:

:hug:Happy Easter to Dan, staff and the many great people on Afterhours.fm! :super:

Ummm, when's Easter again?:unsure:

Oh, okay, it's this Sunday, okay.

You know, when I was a kid, I did not celebrate Easter (Long story. I was a Jehovah's Witness when I was a kid but anymore) but anyways, I never got the whole deal about the eggs and the bunny and Jesus.

WTF? was that all about?:p:lol:

Bunnies chew up wires. Expensive audio wires:p:p

Happy Easter anyways!!!!!:super::super::super:

happy easter everyone :)

dont eat too much

happy Easter times ! Dan :hug: Robejaegs, imhihere, kami68k, :wow: Abominus (forget
that part of the past ! ) :super: and JzL :dancing:

happy Easter times ! Dan :hug: Robejaegs, imhihere, kami68k, :wow: Abominus (forget

Thanks! I am actually eating some chocolate right now too:grinning:

Oh, okay, it's this Sunday, okay.

You know, when I was a kid, I did not celebrate Easter (Long story. I was a Jehovah's Witness when I was a kid but anymore) but anyways, I never got the whole deal about the eggs and the bunny and Jesus.

WTF? was that all about?:p:lol:

Bunnies chew up wires. Expensive audio wires:p:p

Happy Easter anyways!!!!!:super::super::super:

well, strictly speaking the origins of easter are entirely pagan anyway. everyone is celebrating the spring equinox. nothing religious about bunnies and eggs.
(just like christmas originally was the celebration of the winter solstice. nothing religous about decorated trees.)

Easter_Bunny.jpg

:LMAO:

Wishing all AfterHourians a happy and blessed Easter!! :hug:

:super::super::super:

Love,
Gracie

well it gives us an excuse to eat chocolate.....

hope everyone's Easter weekend is a nice one, I could go out and build a snowman now if I wanted to lol.

^^^chocolate eh?...poor bunny :lol:

ICONATOR_6e65ff07a0888195880c87e845.gif

It was the same for me too Abmonius, I hear where you're coming from. I used to wonder why Jesus gave eggs to all the little kids. :lol:
Just remember, those are not little chocolate eggs the bunny leaves you! :lol:
Happy Easter! :hug:

Happy Easter to you as well Danmark! :music:

Back