Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

Billyeevin

Hard for me to attend the shows to post live track list, but hope you enjoy the mixes and feel free to vote for if you like or don't like what you hear, thank you <3

Billyeevin 21

1. James Dymond Vs Metta & Glyde - Centrepoint Fallen Angel (Billyeevin Live Mashup)
2. Tenth Planet - Ghosts (Shugz x JoJo Rework)
3. Azima Feat. Victoria Ray vs Key 4050 - Cisza your Way (Billyeevin vs NuSpirit Mashup)
4. BIXX - Do the Right Thing (Extended Mix)
5. Steve Allen & Trance Classics feat. Meredith Bull - The Love In Your Lies (Metta & Glyde Extended Mix)
6. EverLight - Judgement (Extended Mix)
7. Yoshi & Razner vs Planet Perfecto - Bullet In The Gun Revolution (Billyeevin Live Mashup)
8. Billy Gillies - Closed Eyes Expand the Mind (NuSpirit Mashup)
9. Sneijder & Thomas Bronzwaer Vs JOC & John Askew Vs Nadia Ali - Stressed Light (Billyeevin Vs NuSpirit Mashup)
10. Chris Schweizer vs Paul Denton vs Alena- Hammer it Around (NuSpirit Vocal Rework)
11. JOC Vs SMR LVE -Lost In the Oath (Billyeevin vs NuSpirit Mashup)
12. Will Atkinson vs Jordan Suckley & Clara Yates - Let Me Numb Your Fantasy (Billyeevin Live Mashup)
13. Signum Vs EverLight & Tasso - March Strong (Billyeevin Vs NuSpirit Mashup)
14. Paul Denton Vs Adam Ellis feat. Aylin - Watching Over Mother's Ruin (Billyeevin Vs NuSpirit Live Mashup)
15. Sneijder feat. Christina Novelli - Love Of My Control (Original Mix)
16. Ben Nicky & Standerwick - Drop (Original Mix)

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard for me to attend the shows to post live track list, but hope you enjoy the mixes and feel free to vote for if you like or don't like what you hear, thank you <3

Billyeevin 21

1. James Dymond Vs Metta & Glyde - Centrepoint Fallen Angel (Billyeevin Live Mashup)
2. Tenth Planet - Ghosts (Shugz x JoJo Rework)
3. Azima Feat. Victoria Ray vs Key 4050 - Cisza your Way (Billyeevin vs NuSpirit Mashup)
4. BIXX - Do the Right Thing (Extended Mix)
5. Steve Allen & Trance Classics feat. Meredith Bull - The Love In Your Lies (Metta & Glyde Extended Mix)
6. EverLight - Judgement (Extended Mix)
7. Yoshi & Razner vs Planet Perfecto - Bullet In The Gun Revolution (Billyeevin Live Mashup)
8. Billy Gillies - Closed Eyes Expand the Mind (NuSpirit Mashup)
9. Sneijder & Thomas Bronzwaer Vs JOC & John Askew Vs Nadia Ali - Stressed Light (Billyeevin Vs NuSpirit Mashup)
10. Chris Schweizer vs Paul Denton vs Alena- Hammer it Around (NuSpirit Vocal Rework)
11. JOC Vs SMR LVE -Lost In the Oath (Billyeevin vs NuSpirit Mashup)
12. Will Atkinson vs Jordan Suckley & Clara Yates - Let Me Numb Your Fantasy (Billyeevin Live Mashup)
13. Signum Vs EverLight & Tasso - March Strong (Billyeevin Vs NuSpirit Mashup)
14. Paul Denton Vs Adam Ellis feat. Aylin - Watching Over Mother's Ruin (Billyeevin Vs NuSpirit Live Mashup)
15. Sneijder feat. Christina Novelli - Love Of My Control (Original Mix)
16. Ben Nicky & Standerwick - Drop (Original Mix)

Bullet In The Gun Live Mashup played 4 tracks at one time...a little rough ;)

Stressed Light Mashup is a mashup I did in 2012 and played it over the Sneijder track for this show :)

Good to be here today, just turned my first year playing for you all on my favorite radio AH.FM...for this next year will be focusing on producing and not so much the live mashup mixes, going to bring them on a DAW and make them to play...hope you all enjoy the shows as I try to bring you something different every time I play...cheers to all listeners and donors to the radio <3

As you can tell love Will Atkinson and his track Numb the Pain I have over 10 different mashups ;) and have over 350 mashups for download on my PromoDJ page from just last year that come from mixing the shows if you like....

An EARTQUAKE LOL hope I didn't hurt anyone ;) it was nice posting here for today....Love Trance and till next time, VAYA CON DIOS <3

Back