2 Mashups

Config85

Chillaxing DJ
Resident DJ
Reaction score
Hello there :)

Here for you are my 2 latest mashups, one is meant to be played at parties, the other one is my progressive housy mashup i made some time ago and played in my last edition of Crossing Borderlines :)

First one is my mashup Thomas Schwartz - Jupiter Calling and Rio Addicts - The Distance, resulting in

Thomas Schwartz vs Rio Addicts - Calling The Distance (Config's Encrypted Mashup)

Download

The whole together has a more chilly and progressive housy feel than the original of Jupiter Calling has, but it was meant to be like that so i'm happy with it :)

Second mashup is one i made for a party i will play at soon, it's John Dahlback - Blink and Butch - Mushroom Man (Tech House) mashed up together in one bleepy track.. it's not trance at all, it's just something i wanted to try at that party, since i think Blink got way overplayed :)

John Dahlback vs Butch - Blink The Mushroom (Config's Mash+1Up)

Download

it's a pretty crazy mash, with all the mariosounds on it, but i reckon this might work :)
Both files are uploaded on yousendit, so be fast :p
Let me know what you think of it guys :)

Last edited:
Quite like the Calling The Distance mashy....Blink The Mushroom is just mental :mario: lol

just listened to both, i like 'Blink The Mushroom', but i prefer the 'Calling The Distance' mashup as im into progressive!

just listened to both, i like 'Blink The Mushroom', but i prefer the 'Calling The Distance' mashup as im into progressive!

aah me too haha :)

be sure to tune in for Benelux in the mix, there will be some great progressive also :)

I liked Blink because of its craziness:mml:, and I really loved Calling the Distance:choonalert:

Thanks Config!

Back