Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any trance lovers out there in London ???

Question Any trance lovers out there in London ???

Hey folks,

I'm sad to have to post this question, but after much desperation and pulling of hair, I have to ask: "Are any other trance lovers out there in London, especially West London?"

Trance music is my passion, but on more times that I care to admit, or can remember, I've had to give up on the idea of going to a gig because I don't have anyone to go with , and I've reached the end of my tether! This can't go on like this any more!!

Surely there have to be other people out there like me, who love the music but don't have pals who like it. How am I supposed to cope? I really want to make friends in London who I could get to know, hang out with, go to gigs (festivals too - I really, really want to go to Global Gathering, but yet again, I have no one to do this with!), discuss music, chat, and all good things that friends do together.

Short of going to gigs and handing out personal friendship offers on fliers, I'm at a loss on what to do. Advice much appreciated .

www.defconrecordings.com Lazarus's Avatar
    Hi mate Welcome to AH too btw

The good news is, like so many of us here at AH, I also share your passion. I'm completely confident that no-one else on the planet likes trance quite as much as I do The bad news is, I'm about 150 miles north of London and as yet, I've still never gone out clubbing there before so I can't help you on that I'm afraid...

Saying that though, I'm sure there are enough trance-lovers in London and I'm sure your paths will cross before long :smile1:
    New show time: Back From The Dead - Every 1st Monday 1900-2100 GMT (2000-2200 CET, 1400-1600 PST)
    Lazarus Twitter | Lazarus Facebook | Defcon Recordings website | Defcon Twitter
    Lazarus on iTunes

Im sure, so im really trance, especially uplifting lovers and living in London. That was good news, bad news is, dont have too much time to visiting any clubs, cuz music production get all of my free times. And if u dont believe so im BIG trance lovers, go to check my myspace page and u will see.

I would like to speak with someone in London about that kind of music anyway (sometimes). Just lemme know. :o)

www.defconrecordings.com Lazarus's Avatar
    I keep hearing great things about Electronic Sessions, especially their boat parties on the Thames :smile1:
    New show time: Back From The Dead - Every 1st Monday 1900-2100 GMT (2000-2200 CET, 1400-1600 PST)
    Lazarus Twitter | Lazarus Facebook | Defcon Recordings website | Defcon Twitter
    Lazarus on iTunes

Hey, fellow Trance lover!

Im down the road in Brighton......

We did Sander and Marco V @ Turnmills the other week, was excellent! Did you go?

Why o why are they turning it into offices?!

MB

Quote Originally Posted by cherise View Post
    Hey folks,

I'm sad to have to post this question, but after much desperation and pulling of hair, I have to ask: "Are any other trance lovers out there in London, especially West London?"

Trance music is my passion, but on more times that I care to admit, or can remember, I've had to give up on the idea of going to a gig because I don't have anyone to go with , and I've reached the end of my tether! This can't go on like this any more!!

Surely there have to be other people out there like me, who love the music but don't have pals who like it. How am I supposed to cope? I really want to make friends in London who I could get to know, hang out with, go to gigs (festivals too - I really, really want to go to Global Gathering, but yet again, I have no one to do this with!), discuss music, chat, and all good things that friends do together.

Short of going to gigs and handing out personal friendship offers on fliers, I'm at a loss on what to do. Advice much appreciated .

(festivals too - I really, really want to go to Global Gathering, but yet again, I have no one to do this with!)
    ok im gonna go with you im rather super excited about it atm
    Immoral Monkeys - Portobello (Adam Nickey remix)
    Adam Nickey - Shift
    Sunlounger feat. Zara - Lost

Dancing is a vertical expression of a horizontal desire

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    I keep hearing great things about Electronic Sessions, especially their boat parties on the Thames :smile1:
    I was all set to go to their next session (this weekend!!!) to see Mike Koglin, but I've just found out they've sold out

I was all set to go to their next session (this weekend!!!) to see Mike Koglin, but I've just found out they've sold out
    awww maybe next time? honestly I would have been a lil jealous to you if u went there
    Immoral Monkeys - Portobello (Adam Nickey remix)
    Adam Nickey - Shift
    Sunlounger feat. Zara - Lost

Dancing is a vertical expression of a horizontal desire

Quote Originally Posted by trace of trance View Post
    awww maybe next time? honestly I would have been a lil jealous to you if u went there
    You can never be jealous of me and my 'social life' as it's almost non-existant! Your's is waaay cooler than mine and you know it

You can never be jealous of me and my 'social life' as it's almost non-existant! Your's is waaay cooler than mine and you know it
    Welcome to the AH forum

I'm Will, I'm one of the DJ's on here.

I'm from Northampton which is about 45mins by train from Euston. Myself and some friends are hopefully hitting The Gallery at Ministry of Sound in two weeks for Sander Van Doorn. ( I typed Turnmills then. Eeek!)

Add me on MSN if you want to talk about things. willwatson9455@hotmail.co.uk

Chat soon

right i guess you need to tell me more about what type of trance you are into cherise?

who are your favourite dj's, tracks? etc

i also live in london and am also considering going to ministry of sound this friday for marcus shultz, mike and blake jerrell.

looking forward to your reply

GOLBAL

I dont live in London i live in Birmingham. But like you i love Trance music i go to Global every year. Maybe we can sort something out

Quote Originally Posted by scrammbledeggs View Post
    right i guess you need to tell me more about what type of trance you are into cherise?

who are your favourite dj's, tracks? etc

i also live in london and am also considering going to ministry of sound this friday for marcus shultz, mike and blake jerrell.

looking forward to your reply
    Hi scrambledeggs
    Without trance I fear I'd be nothing.

hey cherise..... where you been.?????

ps we may be going to morco v at MOS next friday if you fancy it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information