AH.FM Flash Player

how do you like the player?

• AH player Rox!!

Votes: 57 57.0%
  • Its ok

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • bahh dont really care for it, I use a software player.

Votes: 18 18.0%

• Total voters

dan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, :hug: first off would like to thank you all for supporting Afterhours radio, we have seen a huge growth in last 6 months and its due to you all :) now with the player news, we have been getting lately emails from listeners & fans that are having issues tunning in from their work or behind firewalls, and aswell that they cant install any players to actually connect and listen to AH.FM from their work.

Were proud to announce the AH.FM Player.
Afterhours Radio Player

Here are some details about it:
1. Both High (192k) & Low (96k) buttons connect to firewall friendly ports so you can tune in anywhere as long as you have a web browser :)
2. No software players are needed to tune in.
3. Automatically connects to 192k HIGH stream.

There is still some bugs with is but not major, were in the works of adding Volume in and fixed version of POP OUT feature.

I would like to thank RaVeX Studio for spending his time and creating the player, not only he listens to AH but also supports us. Thanks

Any comments appreciated and feedback also please send the link to all your friends, even put it as your msn name :) help promote.

Absolutely fantastic work, and a brilliant innovation for Afterhours.FM! Big ups to RaVeX Studio!

fantastic work, listening throw that and it's amazing:music::super:

Afterhours:FM, the best:super::super::super:

and thanks to Ravex Studio, Dan our man:hug: and all AH staff:hug:

just one issue, in my case goes directly to low quality and i can't change to high quality

I'm gonna try this out now :smile1:

Cheers to RaVex Studio for their time and investment in this device :beer2: :grinning:

fantastic work, listening throw that and it's amazing:music::super:

Afterhours:FM, the best:super::super::super:

and thanks to Ravex Studio, Dan our man:hug: and all AH staff:hug:

just one issue, in my case goes directly to low quality and i can't change to high quality

when its gray it means its connected there auto, 192k = automatically in... you can go back and forth High & Low

when its gray it means its connected there auto, 192k = automatically in... you can go back and forth High & Low

ohhh ok thanks Dan:hug:

really a great feature for those doesn't have any player instaled or they are out from home:music:

yes I agree its great for people sho are not so computer techie :)

Woohooo, very nice idea. thank you guys! :) Maybe should create an embed version of this and people could embed into their website but maybe that's an absolutly wrong idea :D

nice idea. works great.

but I'm an old-established WinAmp User :D

I wonder if it works in school ;)

very nice stuff, i must say i'm impressed with this player, gj :)

really pleased with the player, seems like many people are using it :) thank you all

Really preety cool job RaVe ;) I was see them in last week and I think this is massive stuff ... Congrats :) :super:

Awesome :wow:

i am listening right now. thnx bro. :grinning:

is better than winamp and windows meddia, this dont take much of my ram and processor. is light stuff :grinning:

Awesome :wow:

i am listening right now. thnx bro. :grinning:

is better than winamp and windows meddia, this dont take much of my ram and processor. is light stuff :grinning:

soon we add volume :p

Hello everyone, :hug: first off would like to thank you all for supporting Afterhours radio, we have seen a huge growth in last 6 months and its due to you all :) now with the player news, we have been getting lately emails from listeners & fans that are having issues tunning in from their work or behind firewalls, and aswell that they cant install any players to actually connect and listen to AH.FM from their work.

Were proud to announce the AH.FM Player.
Afterhours Radio Player

Here are some details about it:
1. Both High (192k) & Low (96k) buttons connect to firewall friendly ports so you can tune in anywhere as long as you have a web browser :)
2. No software players are needed to tune in.
3. Automatically connects to 192k HIGH stream.

There is still some bugs with is but not major, were in the works of adding Volume in and fixed version of POP OUT feature.

I would like to thank RaVeX Studio for spending his time and creating the player, not only he listens to AH but also supports us. Thanks

Any comments appreciated and feedback also please send the link to all your friends, even put it as your msn name :) help promote.
i just tried ....dan its beatiful .... my god the sound quality is much much better than going through the real player /www.realplayer.com. and i know it must sound even double better than the windows media player...i will keep you inform of any cutoffs scratchy sound and any thing in between .....

i just tried ....dan its beatiful .... my god the sound quality is much much better than going through the real player /www.realplayer.com. and i know it must sound even double better than the windows media player...i will keep you inform of any cutoffs scratchy sound and any thing in between .....

hello :) seems that realplayer has us listed as 96k quality, you can click on top banner flash to select real player 192k should be same quality as flash player.

http://ah.fm/192k.ram <-- 192k quality real player

im glad your enjoying it, please do tell all your friends :)

Back