Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28

Thread: Markus Schulz Vs Cressida - Perfect At 6am (JACS Mash Up)

  1. #1

    Markus Schulz Vs Cressida - Perfect At 6am (JACS Mash Up)

    Markus Schulz Vs Cressida - Perfect At 6am (JACS Mash Up)

    Check it my last MASHUP :D

    I hope u like it and feedbacks

    Download link: Markus Schulz Vs Cressida - Perfect At 6am (JACS Mash Up).mp3
    Last edited by JACS; Apr 22nd, 2008 at 14:35.

  2. #2
    congrats man, it's a club bomb

    i've done my part.. so now: please, i'm begging you, check and comment my mashups amigo latinoamericano

  3. #3
    That host site is blocked where i browse from, can you upload to something like mediafire.com? Looking forward to giving this a listen
    djexo.com

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Exortius View Post
    That host site is blocked where i browse from, can you upload to something like mediafire.com? Looking forward to giving this a listen

    Markus Schulz Vs Cressida - Perfect At 6am (JACS Mash Up).mp3 Enjoy

  5. #5
    DL'ing now, thanks m8!
    djexo.com

  6. #6
    don't reply me, it's okay..

    :'(

  7. #7
    I LOVE IT, great work m8. I plan on working this into my next set for sure.

    djexo.com

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by andres3a View Post
    don't reply me, it's okay..

    :'(
    what's your works mate?

  9. #9
    what's your works mate?
    ?? xD no entiendo.. hablame en español por favor

    me gusta que me quoteen

    It sounds good, but very Perfect - Funabishi remix and not enough 6AM

    PD: i posted 2 mashups

  10. #10
    AH.FM Addict piccoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Lisbon, Portugal, Portugal
    Posts
    79,562
    OMG JACS what a beautiful work here man


    what a great mashup, this deserves to be played by the big names


    great work

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by andres3a View Post
    what's your works mate?
    ?? xD no entiendo.. hablame en español por favor

    me gusta que me quoteen

    It sounds good, but very Perfect - Funabishi remix and not enough 6AM

    PD: i posted 2 mashups

    jaja que dije¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

    ni yo te entendí jaja

    ya escuche tus dos mash ups man, estan incleibles

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by piccoli View Post
    OMG JACS what a beautiful work here man


    what a great mashup, this deserves to be played by the big names


    great work


    hey thank so much mate!

    i'm very happy for your feedback

    greetings from MEXICO

  13. #13
    Played your track tonight to all of central PA, USA on WVYC York 99.7FM/640AM, Download: Right Click, Save As

    Your track is @ 112 minutes

    Again, awesome track m8
    djexo.com

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Exortius View Post
    Played your track tonight to all of central PA, USA on WVYC York 99.7FM/640AM, Download: Right Click, Save As

    Your track is @ 112 minutes

    Again, awesome track m8
    hey mate thanks so much

    i gonna hear this....

  15. #15
    AH.FM Addict *AvA*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    29,090
    sounds very good

    congratz!!
    "All power to the dinos" - Bjerre

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Store N Forward Vs Proff - My Personal Summer Honeymoon (JACS Mash UP)
    By JACS in forum Mashups, Remixes & Bootlegs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Nov 28th, 2008, 22:24
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: Apr 20th, 2008, 13:55
  3. Lens Vs Jes - Beyond A Waterfall Shadows (JACS Mash Up)
    By JACS in forum Mashups, Remixes & Bootlegs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Feb 29th, 2008, 18:15
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: Feb 16th, 2008, 18:34

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •