• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
DJ Abstraction - Beyond Consciousness

ahfm_bc1.jpg

Every 3rd Thursdays
16:00 - 17:00 CET

Please feel free to comment on the show.

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

I've done another progressive set for this month, but this time with a slight twist. After a request by toffee (t4e) last month for a male vocal set, that's what I've done.

Although this set is not uplifting, the first half is Progressive House, and the second half is Progressive Trance, very sombre and quite slow, around 127-128bpm.

Very different from my usual set, and as always I will post the final tracklist and download link in this post at the end of the set.

I hope you like it :)

---------------------------------------------------

1) Yanou feat. Mark Daviz - A Girl Like You (Original Mix) [Zooland Records]
2) Simon & Shaker feat. Joe Diaz - Into The Room (Chus & Ceballos Iberican Remix) [Beat Freak]
3) The Joker feat. Steve TMS - Bring It Back (Chriss Ortega & Thomas Gold Mix) [Hit! Records]
4) John Creamer, Lance Jordan, Stephance K feat. Dr.T - Last Night I Was Dreaming (Lance Jordan Mix) [NY Love]
5) Giaga feat. Margot - Live In Afterhour (Original Mix) [Ocean Dark]
6) Wutam, J-Break - Sunkiss (Original Mix) [Digital Records]
7) Midav feat. Mike Peralta - Ugly (Original Mix) [Neuroscience Recordings]
8) Sassot, Belize Affair - Disappear (Belize Affair Mix) [Selective Progressive]
9) Christopher Manik - Kaylani (Original Mix) [Neuroscience Deep]
10) Jan Peters - Eurospace (Electrobios & Electroaspect Remix) [Red Session Records]

Download from my new website

Last edited:

male vocal set where's Piccoli:lol:

hi abstracxtion:)

2) Simon & Shaker feat. Joe Diaz - Into The Room (Chus & Ceballos Iberican Remix) [Beat Freak]

3) The Joker feat. Steve TMS - Bring It Back (Chriss Ortega & Thomas Gold Mix) [Hit! Records]

Hey playdoh and Braincreator :) :)

Cheers Braincreator, i'm a little worried it won't appeal to as many people as the normal stuff I play, cest la vi and all that ;)

4) John Creamer, Lance Jordan, Stephance K feat. Dr.T - Last Night I Was Dreaming (Lance Jordan Mix) [NY Love]

it's their problem if they have closed mind

I like the show so far

:mml:

Hey playdoh and Braincreator :) :)

Cheers Braincreator, i'm a little worried it won't appeal to as many people as the normal stuff I play, cest la vi and all that ;)

Well male vocals arnt my first choice lol, but I've always liked the sounds in your sets, a welcome change to the norm :grinning:

:music:

:choon::mml:

Back