Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey all!

Cool Hey all!

Hey everyone.

Magpie from Manchester here - big how-de-do's to all you other tranced up lunatics on the deranged isle of the brits here.....

ah.fm....what a find...

Welcome, do you get many trance nights up in Manchester?
    Weekly Essentials - Mondays 7pm Eastern http://www.facebook.com/weeklyessentialspodcast

Quote Originally Posted by Magpie View Post
    Hey everyone.

Magpie from Manchester here - big how-de-do's to all you other tranced up lunatics on the deranged isle of the brits here.....

ah.fm....what a find...

www.defconrecordings.com Lazarus's Avatar
    Hi mate, good to see you on here too
    New show time: Back From The Dead - Every 1st Monday 1900-2100 GMT (2000-2200 CET, 1400-1600 PST)
    Lazarus Twitter | Lazarus Facebook | Defcon Recordings website | Defcon Twitter
    Lazarus on iTunes

Hey all, thanks for the warm welcome!

Magik - Nah - Manchester is poor for trance, or so ive found.

Every now and again we get a psy-trance event on, illuminaughty and suchlike, and theres Cabbage in Leeds regularly and the odd allnighter put on by the psy-trance folks, but not much else! Oh, the Free Party scene started to pick up again recently, but mainly, its a drum 'n bass town around here these days.... (no offence to D&B lovers!)

hence the greatness of the AH.FM find!

Hey all, thanks for the warm welcome!

Magik - Nah - Manchester is poor for trance, or so ive found.

Every now and again we get a psy-trance event on, illuminaughty and suchlike, and theres Cabbage in Leeds regularly and the odd allnighter put on by the psy-trance folks, but not much else! Oh, the Free Party scene started to pick up again recently, but mainly, its a drum 'n bass town around here these days.... (no offence to D&B lovers!)

hence the greatness of the AH.FM find!

Have you been living in a hole? One word... MAJEFA

It's a huge trance night in Manchester. I'm playing there twice next month. One time at the pre-party and one time at the charity BBQ they're throwing.

Tonight they had Stoneface & Terminal, Ronski Speed, Kyau & Albert for a Euphonic label party.

Leeds has Digital Society. Last month they had Lange, Alex M.O.R.P.H. + Woody Van Eyden, Will Holland, Manual Le Saux, Genix and Paul Pearson.

Get yourself on dontstayin.com if you're not already. I think you'll find Manchester and Leeds both have an awesome trance scene.

PS. Welcome

Last edited by willwatson; Apr 26th, 2008 at 06:29.

hahaha! thanks for the pre-empted welcome....since you are now my trance hero!!!

no - ive not been living in a hole, but with a bunch of drum 'n bass heads! no wonder all i hear about is drum n bass....i only moved here just over a year or so ago. I knew leeds was good as id been over there a few times, but didnt know about MAJEFA! Now registered on DonStayIn, so MUCHO GRACIAS'S to you!

Ill look out for your set at the BBQ cos me and a few friends will be heading that way!

Man....my trance life has been reignited....

thanks again!

hahaha! thanks for the pre-empted welcome....since you are now my trance hero!!!

no - ive not been living in a hole, but with a bunch of drum 'n bass heads! no wonder all i hear about is drum n bass....i only moved here just over a year or so ago. I knew leeds was good as id been over there a few times, but didnt know about MAJEFA! Now registered on DonStayIn, so MUCHO GRACIAS'S to you!

Ill look out for your set at the BBQ cos me and a few friends will be heading that way!

Man....my trance life has been reignited....

thanks again!

No worries. I didn't mean to sound patronising.

The Manchester trance scene is one I have been trying to conquer for a while now and I'm slowly being taken notice of. Ive only been up north for over a year now.

While you're on DSI have a look for a group called 'Northern Coalition' that's for manchester, sheffield, leeds etc...

I live in a hole.. Middle of nowhere - Lake District ;D But not for too long! Nottinghamshire welcome :tongue:

By the way hello Magpie! ;)
    I cook...planets!

Quote Originally Posted by ClubGirl View Post
    I live in a hole.. Middle of nowhere - Lake District ;D But not for too long! Nottinghamshire welcome :tongue:

By the way hello Magpie! ;)

Oooh GatecrasherLovesNottingham

Quote Originally Posted by willwatson View Post
    Oooh GatecrasherLovesNottingham
    I know... ;D Plus I have been thinking about Gatecrasher The Summer Sound System Especially about Sunday..
    I cook...planets!

Quote Originally Posted by ClubGirl View Post
    I know... ;D Plus I have been thinking about Gatecrasher The Summer Sound System Especially about Sunday..
    Well it would be rude for me not to go. It's only 15 minutes down the road from me.

bit late to this one. but hello!!!! :o)

there are loads of trance nights up north, thats why i am moving there!
    Last edited by Neil Bamford; May 2nd, 2008 at 14:26.
    Tune of the moment: Solarstone - Seven Cities (Pure Mix)

www.defconrecordings.com Lazarus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Bamford View Post
    bit late to this one. but hello!!!! :o)

there are loads of trance nights up north, thats why i am moving there!
    We'll have you your flat cap, wippet and selection of glowsticks ready and waiting for your arrival mate
    New show time: Back From The Dead - Every 1st Monday 1900-2100 GMT (2000-2200 CET, 1400-1600 PST)
    Lazarus Twitter | Lazarus Facebook | Defcon Recordings website | Defcon Twitter
    Lazarus on iTunes

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    We'll have you your flat cap, wippet and selection of glowsticks ready and waiting for your arrival mate
    hahaha much rather prefer a sheep dog buddy!!! there has to be some cainage in order though. indeedy!!
    Tune of the moment: Solarstone - Seven Cities (Pure Mix)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information