I love Music
Reaction score
Always Alive with Daniel Kandi

kandi.gif

Every 2nd and 4th Tuesdays
EST: 12:00 - 13:00
GMT: 17:00 - 18:00
CET: 18:00 - 19:00

Please feel free to comment on the show.

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Here we go. :cat:

Some nice tunes being spun by the Kandi Man :)

Great mashup...:bow::bow::choon::choon:

I need help. I've got files that I moved from one part of my drive to another and now I can't open them because permission is denied. For some reason, the Security Tab is missing from File Properties. It used to be there, and now it's not. Obviously, it got turned off somehow. Does anyone out there know anything about this and how to fix it?

I need help. I've got files that I moved from one part of my drive to another and now I can't open them because permission is denied. For some reason, the Security Tab is missing from File Properties. It used to be there, and now it's not. Obviously, it got turned off somehow. Does anyone out there know anything about this and how to fix it?

system restore might work, set it back the way it was before you made the changes. not sure how it works but I know system restore puts settings back the way they were so you wont lose anything, plus you can undo the restore if it doesnt work

please specifiy your operating system, what type of files been moved.

Back