Tracklist Posted During The Show
Ali Wilson is one of the most exciting young artists the UK has to offer. In just under 7 years he has established himself as a producer many look to for inspiration, his unique innovative approach to music shines through in every aspect. Where he leads others follow…
As versatile DJ and Producer, Ali has always defied to conform to the consensus. Finding inspiration from every corner of the musical spectrum, Ali brought a fresh approach to dance music. His sound was unique and technical ability unparallel immediately making him stand out as an artist.
At the tender age of just 18 Ali was spotted by one of the UK’s biggest promotions Frantic. He was immediately asked to appear at the world famous Camden palace to play alongside the worlds most respected DJ’s in front of thousands. Unaware of the gravity of this invitation and fuelled with air of confidence Ali stepped up to the challenge laid before him.
The media soon picked up on the hype proclaiming Mr Wilson as one of the TOP 5 young DJ’s to watch WORLDWIDE alongside Nic Fanculii and Montana also cementing this recognition by awarding him as a MixMag Future Hero 2003. Picking up ‘best new producer’ from the UK’s biggest club forum Harderfaster.net and DJMag honouring him as the ‘one to watch’, this was just beginning for the young man who had the belief in his own sound, this has all lead on to Carl Cox naming him one of his producers of 2006 in the DJ Mag Top 100 Poll & Judge Jules inviting Ali to do a mix on Radio 1 on his ‘Top Tip for 2008’ show!
At only 26 his DJ career has taken him across the world to 15 different countries in 4 different continents and with hundereds of thousands of record sales and featuring on countless compilations is not hard to see why the media proclaims him as a dance music sensation. After 5 years of producing a discography that spans many major labels, it was time for Ali to take the next step and create a destination for his own pioneering sound…
2005 saw Ali launch the groundbreaking new label TEKELEC Records which would be the defining imprint for his new dynamic sound. The label has had an unprecedented impact with full support from the likes of Carl Cox, Paul Van Dyk, Armin, Ferry Corsten, Eddie Haliwell, Marco V, Above & Beyond, Judge Jules & Sander Van Doorn, the list goes on!
Ali Wilson - International Trance, Techno & Hard Dance DJ & Producer
MySpace.com - Ali Wilson (RADIO 1 MIX ONLINE NOW!) - UK - Techno / Trance / Progressive - www.myspace.com/djaliwilson
MySpace.com - TEKELEC (Ali Wilson Watchmaker Album OUT NOW!) - UK - Techno / Trance / Electronica - www.myspace.com/tekelec
Join the shows Facebook group: Click Here
Tune In (Firewall Friendly Streams):
Windows Media Player 192k
Real Player 192k
Please feel free to comment on the show.
01. Amex feat. Anna Basel - Komarna (Original Mix)
02. Gilbert Renoir pres. Dyor feat. Ken Spector - Follow Me (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Dub)
03. High Octave - White Purple (Original Mix)
04. Will Gold - No Reply (Laura May Remix)
05. Onova - Niveus (Original Mix)
06. Vicky Devine - Shape Up (Original Mix)
07. Erik de Koning - Dream Flight (Mike Nichol Remix)
01. JS16 - Lights Go Wild
02. Abel Ramos – Jakarta (Groove Garcia Dark Revision)
03. Mescal Kid – Magic
04. Andrea Doria – Beauty Of Silence (Inpetto Remix)
05. Arno Cost & Norman Doray – Apocalypse
06. Joc - Rotterdam
07. Alex Gold – Give It Up (David Tort Remix)
08. Muse – Knights Of Cydonia (Ali Wilson & Matt Smallwood Remix)
09. RafaŽl Frost - Minimum
10. Ali Wilson – Quiver
11. Bolier & van Riel - With The Flame In The Pipe
12. Chris De Seed - Green Berg (Raul Cremona Mix)
13. Michal Poliak – World Republic (Bryan Cox Remix)
14. Heatbeat – Push Over
15. Ali Wilson – Quake
16. The Whip - Trash (Chewy Chocolate Cookies Remix)
Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here