Similiar Songs?

solidacious

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all, so i'm an avid vocal trance head, but i love all kinds of trance haha:D
anyways my question is, what genre would you guys classify these two old songs as?
Punk - ferry corsten
loneliness - tomcraft

Would it be electro trance? and can anyone suggest similiar songs! I just love them!!

Hello all, so i'm an avid vocal trance head, but i love all kinds of trance haha:D
anyways my question is, what genre would you guys classify these two old songs as?
Punk - ferry corsten
loneliness - tomcraft

Would it be electro trance? and can anyone suggest similiar songs! I just love them!!

Hmmm...Punk is a very unique song, so I am not 100% positive on this recommendation, but you may like some of the tracks of Darude's album "Rush" (namely the title track, "Rush").

There's a video of it on YouTube if you want to check out:

YouTube - Finland - Darude - Rush

Last edited:
anything by ferry corsten......

oooh ohhh... if you like Punk (I do as well) I really love Infected Mushroom- Heavyweight; as well as Special Place

It has the hard base as well as some great heavy metal feel to it. some great guitar in the end of Heavyweight....Special Place has some fun vocals towards the end but keeps that heavy guitar sound as well...

not the SAME (a little harsher and faster) but i think if you like punk you might enjoy these two :)

Last edited:

Back